Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 27. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Is there an active manager here? I saw that NextON were added to some exchange. Is it your initiative, or not?
Hi. It is good project, but I really don't imagine how it should work. It is an e-commerce ecosystem, a wallet and platform of mining.

I thing it is multifunctional wallet. I am reading white paper and it becomes clearer. And as for me I don't know anything about masternodes. I also have to read about it.

Most likely you are right. I also do not know much about masterbodes. I read a little white paper but it's hard for me to understand it.

But what do you want? I thing NextOn white paper is good written, but it can not be a simple. However, I hope, that manager explain all essence of NextOn in few words.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
hi everyone i've been intrested in getting a masternode for a while now i just think there are way too many out there can someone help me get why geting a NextON MN would be a good idea??
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The annual pos reward for this coin is 40% if I understood correctly? Doesn't it mean that there's gonna be a massive drop in the price just after starting the pos as the markets will be flooded with newly generated coins?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hi. It is good project, but I really don't imagine how it should work. It is an e-commerce ecosystem, a wallet and platform of mining.

I thing it is multifunctional wallet. I am reading white paper and it becomes clearer. And as for me I don't know anything about masternodes. I also have to read about it.

Most likely you are right. I also do not know much about masterbodes. I read a little white paper but it's hard for me to understand it.

Activity: 37
How much NextON is needed to set up a masternode? Is your coin listed on any exchange, and what price would your expected price be?
Activity: 10
how much one gets per block reward? how much per masternode?
Nice project and has cute design. But I wonder how you will compete with Ether? Ether smart contracts is good payment tool.
Activity: 10
Will this work for all platforms and blockchains?
Activity: 364
I want get more information about your team. Can you give a links on their linkedin, for example?
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
Guys!  

We are glad to inform you that we are undergoing an AIRDROP!

Rules of participation - https://discord.gg/sqPBJUs

First 200 people ONLY!

Activity: 952
Merit: 323
Hi guys, i read your whitepaper carefully while i translated it. NextOn is such an amazing project, i have found some parts that i want to highlight, such as interactive user interface of your platform. i like it and seems easy to use, this masternode may be include in my whitelist and then you give very reasonable partition of blocks rewards between masternodes and staker. 60% of block rewards for masternode is ideal portion, other competitors.

Here is link to Indonesian Version of Whitepaper file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1581UbL2vUeUKEzVBsBrlHSa0Q2bB_lMg/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Guys please create a beautiful page so everything is clear and short, because not everyone will download a discord in order to find out information.
Merit: 10
I studied the white paper very carefully, and realized that the project was promising and worthy of attention of investors.
absolutely agree with you. But much will depend on the success of the team and I will continue to follow this project. I think tokens can be bought very quickly.
Activity: 476
Activity: 73
And what about you with the security of your wallets? guys? my money will not be stolen by people from outside?
Activity: 364
I am not see the date of airdrop on your road map.
Activity: 73
How many nodes are already running on the network?
Pages:
Jump to: