Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 25. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The  mission of  project is to create an innovative payment tool in the field of e-commerce. Rroduct will help to maintain accounting for businesses operating and data visualizations. This will greatly simplify the process of paying for goods and services on the Internet, avoiding high fees and protecting your confidential information.

I think it is not only for big business operations. I do not do this, but also want to have such useful tool.

Do you think this wallet will be for free using? Are you willing to pay for it?

I am able to pay for a wallet if it really will has useful features. Of course fee should has reasonable limits.

I will waiting NextOn wallet for free. I thing this useful tool can earn the trust, and make profit as a coin.
Naturally, the purse is coins will be free. Moreover, I at all never met paid purses for storage of coins, sounds in general absurdly.
I think I saw paid wallets. Of course, they are not popular, because they do not provide unique tools.
Give examples of such wallets? It was interesting to examine because I don't even know how it is possible.

I also have seen paid wallets or maybe it was projects, that were not realized.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
What main advantage of purchase of coins at pre-sale stage? What price in general?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The  mission of  project is to create an innovative payment tool in the field of e-commerce. Rroduct will help to maintain accounting for businesses operating and data visualizations. This will greatly simplify the process of paying for goods and services on the Internet, avoiding high fees and protecting your confidential information.

I think it is not only for big business operations. I do not do this, but also want to have such useful tool.

I am able to pay for a wallet if it really will has useful features. Of course fee should has reasonable limits.

I will waiting NextOn wallet for free. I thing this useful tool can earn the trust, and make profit as a coin.
Naturally, the purse is coins will be free. Moreover, I at all never met paid purses for storage of coins, sounds in general absurdly.
I think I saw paid wallets. Of course, they are not popular, because they do not provide unique tools.
Give examples of such wallets? It was interesting to examine because I don't even know how it is possible.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
We already sold 17 masternode.
Join to our presale!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

You are right. What qualitative wouldn't be wallet Nexton, all the same anyway it will be free for users.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
The  mission of  project is to create an innovative payment tool in the field of e-commerce. Rroduct will help to maintain accounting for businesses operating and data visualizations. This will greatly simplify the process of paying for goods and services on the Internet, avoiding high fees and protecting your confidential information.

Perhaps you are right. Creators should pay attention to the promotion of the coin as a payment.

Devs, do you plan make some beta version of wallet after pre-sale?

Do you think that developers will be able to create a beta for the investments collected on the pre-sale?

Why not? I'm not talking about all the possibilities described in white paper, but statistics and applications can be developed.

I agree with statictics. But I thing it is impossible to implement a beta wallet to sites.
I do not mean implantation. Of course it is impossible. I want to see beta for testing interface and internal usability.

I doubt that the beta will be available to the public. Most likely it will be tested by investors.

It is okay for me. I am planning became an investor. I have not huge amount, but can contribute to NextOn wallet.
Good idea, but I think the creators will not do beta even for investors.
It's not just I think. It's a common thing to do a test case for investors.

This is a meaningless dispute. If there is a beta for everyone or for investors, then it's good. If it will not, well, the developers know better.

In this case, I completely agree with you. The dispute will not affect the appearance of the test.

Do you think that developers will be able to create a beta for the investments collected on the pre-sale?

Why not? I'm not talking about all the possibilities described in white paper, but statistics and applications can be developed.

I agree with statictics. But I thing it is impossible to implement a beta wallet to sites.
I do not mean implantation. Of course it is impossible. I want to see beta for testing interface and internal usability.

I doubt that the beta will be available to the public. Most likely it will be tested by investors.

It is okay for me. I am planning became an investor. I have not huge amount, but can contribute to NextOn wallet.

This is a meaningless dispute. If there is a beta for everyone or for investors, then it's good. If it will not, well, the developers know better.

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: