Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 33. (Read 5184 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 11
It's a great investment for long term passive income which is the best option in this unstable market.

Thanks
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It's a great investment for long term passive income which is the best option in this unstable market.
nice project ..
how much does ur token equal ??

This is not a token, it's a crypto currency.

1 NXTON = 0.000008 BTC or 0.060898$
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
nice project ..
how much does ur token equal ??
Hello
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last?
What price token?
I did not find information about the project team.
thanks

We are planning to sell about 100 masternodes, this is our soft cap.
Hard cap are 200 MN.

All not sold coins will be using for project development and promotion.

For now price is 0.4 BTC, for masternode.

The coin is private, but later we plan take part in conferences.
Join our comminity and follow our updates
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Hello
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last?
What price token?
I did not find information about the project team.
thanks
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
I probably calculate, if you want to build masternode need 50 k token, if I take part in the reward activity, this is a very painful thing, take a long time to get bonus, if change the bounty to stake, rather than a fixed number of every week, maybe it makes more sense.
We will try to ponder this question, thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 8
I probably calculate, if you want to build masternode need 50 k token, if I take part in the reward activity, this is a very painful thing, take a long time to get bonus, if change the bounty to stake, rather than a fixed number of every week, maybe it makes more sense.

You can have less number of coins and you will able to forge coins. We use PoS consensus, so you can earn also if your deposit some number to your wallet
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What is the price for one token?

When token sale starst?

There will be presale of 100 NextON MN's, with the price of 0.4 BTC each. You got a discount when you buy 3 MN's for 0.25 BTC
Join to our discord channel
After the first presales we are going to be listed on MNO.
Activity: 73
What is the price for one token?

When token sale starst?
Activity: 97
Our main goals in NextON:

- To create an application easily integrated into websites, that enables users to enjoy real one click shopping.
Cryptocurrency this is a best solution in our days in the sector of finances. Your wallet directly connects to million of websites, and you can manage your purchase. When you making a payment, NextON will propose you to use one of your favorite cryptocurrencies.

- If your will purchase a masternode, you will have pretty good stable passive income.
NextON are developing for people, to use our ecosystem everyday. So the price will grow, cause our coin will be useful.

-We also want to reward our investor and blockchain believers with a POS based currency which will allow non expert users or investor generate passive income by supporting the creation of our ecosystem. We are not an over inflated - super ROI coin, but a long term serious project.
It is good to see your official statement on main goals of NextON project.
PoS will allow someone who can not own a rig to do staking for earning passive rewards.
Activity: 224
reserved filipino translation
I personally like the concept of the project, providing a way for e-commerce payment can be a good solution for payment.
Today we can't use a single currency to make a payment for e-commerce business.

Hello. You are right.
Nowadays cryptocurrency is very difficult to use it as primary payment method.
NextON team will simplify crypto payments, and will build simple solution that allows people to use  crypto more often
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I personally like the concept of the project, providing a way for e-commerce payment can be a good solution for payment.
Today we can't use a single currency to make a payment for e-commerce business.
I am thinking what is your take on competition? There are companies like Pundi x and also Ethos who also wish to accomplish similar things in this area. What would be your top three selling points to me as a potential investor? I am really interested also into getting crypto mainstream which is something that has not happened yet so I would like to find out more in depth what your solution will bring in helping mainstream adoption come one day sooner rather than later.

Hello, and thank you for your interest.

Our main goals in NextON:

- To create an application easily integrated into websites, that enables users to enjoy real one click shopping.
Cryptocurrency this is a best solution in our days in the sector of finances. Your wallet directly connects to million of websites, and you can manage your purchase. When you making a payment, NextON will propose you to use one of your favorite cryptocurrencies.

- If your will purchase a masternode, you will have pretty good stable passive income.
NextON are developing for people, to use our ecosystem everyday. So the price will grow, cause our coin will be useful.

-We also want to reward our investor and blockchain believers with a POS based currency which will allow non expert users or investor generate passive income by supporting the creation of our ecosystem. We are not an over inflated - super ROI coin, but a long term serious project.
This coin is mineable? Don’t have windows wallet lol
Very good and interesting point of view of your project. I support this 👍

This is PoS coin. Requires wallet to be kept running & online
We have wallets for all platforms.

Thank you for your kind words!)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am thinking what is your take on competition? There are companies like Pundi x and also Ethos who also wish to accomplish similar things in this area. What would be your top three selling points to me as a potential investor? I am really interested also into getting crypto mainstream which is something that has not happened yet so I would like to find out more in depth what your solution will bring in helping mainstream adoption come one day sooner rather than later.
Pages:
Jump to: