Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 35. (Read 5184 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 4
Do you have any bonuses of pre-sale?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Okay, let's look inside this project, hopefully not boring on the most unattractive road map to follow as well and many new things to be developed attract many people on this thread
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
the writing is small can't read shit, how to zoom in ?

Hello, we will increase fonts
Activity: 46
Roll Eyes This coin has been added Cry

on A-Z Crypto Community Discord Channel

Our goal is always helping all new crypto lovers.

So You can join and Helping People.

Join Our Discord Chanel

https://discord.gg/xMXhvnt
Activity: 271
Merit: 5
the writing is small can't read shit, how to zoom in ?
How much your tokens is one MN?

1 masternode require 50 000 NXTON
Activity: 222
How much your tokens is one MN?
Activity: 3
How do you plan to achieve your goals? Most cryptocurrencies promise simplicity, anonymity and convenience. But few people can offer at least one thing, and even more so, all together. What is the algorithm of your coins? How to mine? Where technical documentation or white paper. So de you definitely need at least the simplest site about the coin. This is the most necessary, without information, it is impossible to create a community of coins.
UDP. OK, I see you've added information, thanks
After every phase we'll share new updates which were published on the roadmap
Activity: 3
Dear users, all the pics're opening very slowly . All the info is in the topic . Take patience  Cheesy
Activity: 154
How do you plan to achieve your goals? Most cryptocurrencies promise simplicity, anonymity and convenience. But few people can offer at least one thing, and even more so, all together. What is the algorithm of your coins? How to mine? Where technical documentation or white paper. So de you definitely need at least the simplest site about the coin. This is the most necessary, without information, it is impossible to create a community of coins.
UDP. OK, I see you've added information, thanks
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
just curious why only wallets for OS X and Linux, no windows support? (edit: sorry image was'nt loading saw the windows wallet)
Activity: 42
copper member
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Activity: 29
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Russian translation reserved