Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain - page 7. (Read 15820 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Monaize has launched a gif and photo campaign, and the most popular share is going to give 250 MNZ. In addition, Ceo of the Monaize in the telegram group on Wednesday will answer the questions; there are news that ICO will start in ten days. Everything is clear until the week.

Yes! Today there is indeed an AMA come check it out!
t.me/MonaizeOfficial
Its going on right now!

Edit: there is no date released for the ICO as of yet.
And there is a meme competition for our community!
What a pity that I`ve missed AMA!
Can anyone lell here a few words what new information was there told!
And as I realise, there is no even the approximate date released for the ICO? 
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!
Monaize has launched a gif and photo campaign, and the most popular share is going to give 250 MNZ. In addition, Ceo of the Monaize in the telegram group on Wednesday will answer the questions; there are news that ICO will start in ten days. Everything is clear until the week.

Yes! Today there is indeed an AMA come check it out!
t.me/MonaizeOfficial
Its going on right now!

Edit: there is no date released for the ICO as of yet.
And there is a meme competition for our community!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
For any interested we have an updated bounty/competition running right now. Please see the medium post below:
http://bit.ly/MNZMemeCompetition
Noticed it's sponsored, but this was unbiased which I really like! Thanks

Some good projects is always supported by many financial organizations and investors over the world as well .

I think this project is very clear and transparent with using KMD platform which is based on many currencies over the world .

Thank you for your kind words.

We too appreciate Komodo for their innovation and growth that they have been showing and will help us rocket to meet our goals of rapid expansion!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Some good projects is always supported by many financial organizations and investors over the world as well .

I think this project is very clear and transparent with using KMD platform which is based on many currencies over the world .
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Team should also revise price as eth keep going upwards

Is the dICO delay to issues with the Komodo side or the Monaize side? Or a co
mbination of both?

An announcement was made. Check the medium or the telegram

Why exactly?
This is not based on Ethereum at all...
Edit: They said they have some changes coming soon with some announcements
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
Team should also revise price as eth keep going upwards

mbination of both?

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
mbination of both?

Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Is the dICO delay to issues with the Komodo side or the Monaize side? Or a combination of both?
Activity: 238
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Though this dICO of Monaize has been postponed, just goes to show you team is seriously considering bugs and ill-fated codes that are not anticipated during test to be eradicated or somehow lessen impacts towards operations and future transactions.
Yes they are paying for bounties pls check thread

Is there any Bounty Participation ?

There are bounties, please be aware that comments are no longer credited from facebook - these have resulted in spamming bots making it impossible to respond to people who are actually asking questions via facebook.

We havent done the dICO - but this allows more time for everyone who wants to participate in the bounty program to get involved!

Bounty thread -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountymnzb2b-monaize-banking-meets-blockchain-paused-2277572

You guys haven't tweeted anything for 3 days? Missing out on shares haha, everything okay?

Hehe sure we are! Just nothing new to report as of yet, dont want to get everyones hopes up!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
At the proper time dICO will happen. It is just a matter of enhancing the codes for ease of usability . The komodo team is really doing a great task of making the first dICO a true success.
Activity: 112
this is way too complicated, from bitcoin dark to komodo to this .... this all just sound like on giant confusing mess. Have to give these devs credit though they sure know how to find creative ways to steal money from the sheep.

And how much money exactly have you lost with them?

I am personally up 500% in a few months, that is one the of the worst ways to steal money if you ask me, but what do I know.
Activity: 197
this is way too complicated, from bitcoin dark to komodo to this .... this all just sound like on giant confusing mess. Have to give these devs credit though they sure know how to find creative ways to steal money from the sheep.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

There are bounties, please be aware that comments are no longer credited from facebook - these have resulted in spamming bots making it impossible to respond to people who are actually asking questions via facebook.

We havent done the dICO - but this allows more time for everyone who wants to participate in the bounty program to get involved!

Bounty thread -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountymnzb2b-monaize-banking-meets-blockchain-paused-2277572

You guys haven't tweeted anything for 3 days? Missing out on shares haha, everything okay?

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Hey, guy . Are your dreaming at night? The Monaize ICO has been not yet released and finished so what are they paying for? They are just counting stake rewards for who has joined the campaign bounty. Please watch this thread carefully before saying something, guy. Thanks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: