Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain - page 3. (Read 15820 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!
Dear Community, The long awaited Monaize ICO is just around the corner. First step will be a test ICO using the newly developed MNZ wallet. Please find more information in the article posted by our CTO - Guillaume Derivery:
https://medium.com/monaize-token-sale-banking-meets-blockchain/mnz-test-ico-launch-d6a679fd3a95
did you think to partner with any third-party projects for better synergy and a quick start? For example, management of investment portfolios, platform FinTab.io
Please send any inquiries to [email protected]
He will be able to let you know more about partnerships as we go forward!
Activity: 263
did you think to partner with any third-party projects for better synergy and a quick start? For example, management of investment portfolios, platform FinTab.io
Private sale is still ongoing. Hopefully after it concluded there will  be announcement as to when will public sale will commence. So excited with Monaize project. Gonna stick with it for a long period of time.

can we check the results of the private sale?
how is going?

At this point the terms of the private sale are kept under the hat. When we do move to a public phase we will report how much has been raised. Further we will be adding more details that will hopefully be as exciting to the community as they are to us. We have been growing the functionality and understanding of the blockchain that we have and will be implementing some big changes in the coming weeks!

We are still here. Its just that the backend work has taken priority as there has been very little to report publicly before the full-scale relaunch.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Private sale is still ongoing. Hopefully after it concluded there will  be announcement as to when will public sale will commence. So excited with Monaize project. Gonna stick with it for a long period of time.

can we check the results of the private sale?
how is going?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
you can check their website )). so easy.
Please more information!
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
So the ICO has not even started yet right.
Maybe its is a smart thing since BTC price is still in a downtrend.
Might be waiting for the market to recover first.
Seems like It has been almost a year since I have been following Monaize  Shocked
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Interesting that the project has a partnership with Komodo! Just out of curiously, why that that chosen instead of the other competitors? Does komodo present a particular strength?

They have said in the past that it is because they share similar ideas about the future of money. KMD is a strong project, itll surely help!
Activity: 98
 Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Interesting that the project has a partnership with Komodo! Just out of curiously, why that that chosen instead of the other competitors? Does komodo present a particular strength?
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
53.763.640 €

That is your hard cap? Do you guys actually know how much money you need to start lending the money? Further on Bankera already got a bank. And since the company is registered in UK it will be really though for you guys.
I do not see not one special reason to invest in this ico.

If you have working products please show it to us. Spectrocoin was operational 4 years before they launch BANKERA project.

Yes ico of Bankera is finished with raised of more than 100.000.000€. We are waiting now for coins to be audit from external and internal company. I am not from their team, just investor who wants to know details.

What will be interest rates when borrowing the money? How will you deal with legislation of the UK? When you will get license of Bank of England for lending the money?

Have you read the white paper?
They have mentioned in their telegram that they are updating it as we speak. There was an AMA a while back that was posted here that confirmed that the hardcap has been lowered from the original amount due to price fluctuations.

Further, there is really no lending happening here. Monaize is providing business current accounts. Similar to allowing for small businesses to get all their needed services from the app. They connect businesses with other lenders such as bit bond and other such partners. Please review the general business model before FUDDing around the thread.

In case anyone isn't paying attention, the longevity of this project should show something. If it was a scam it would have been a cash grab. The Monaize team is obviously trying to get things right before they launch. Otherwise we wouldnt see such delays
Activity: 350

[/quote]
I agree almost with everything, but there are reasons to invest here.
[/quote]

Show them to us!

We do not want scams anymore
https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53
Activity: 70
53.763.640 €

That is your hard cap? Do you guys actually know how much money you need to start lending the money? Further on Bankera already got a bank. And since the company is registered in UK it will be really though for you guys.

If you have working products please show it to us. Spectrocoin was operational 4 years before they launch BANKERA project.

Yes ico of Bankera is finished with raised of more than 100.000.000€. We are waiting now for coins to be audit from external and internal company. I am not from their team, just investor who wants to know details.
I agree almost with everything, but there are reasons to invest here.
53.763.640 €

What will be interest rates when borrowing the money? How will you deal with legislation of the UK? When you will get license of Bank of England for lending the money?

Dev can you  clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?

We are currently reworking our whitepaper as there have been a few new hires. You can view the original team on our old whitepaper at www.monaize.com
Currently we are securing pre-sale positions even though the contribution limit is quite high.

So what can you offer better than Bankera? They already having functional product aka Spectrocoin where sheres are distributed monthly.

We are not in competition with Bankera as they do not provide B2B current accounts last time I checked. In comparison we provide only business current accounts for client companies as they are the most underbanked in the world. We currently have a working product as well, ours is simply in closed beta, streamlining the sign up process.
Another distinct difference is that we are not going to be based on another blockchain (either based on NEM or ERC20 as far as I can tell), and are going to be beginning with our own blockchain as an asset of the Komodo Platform.
Further, the ICO for bankera has already concluded if I am not mistaken, ours has yet to begin. Further we will not be providing exchange services to the general public. Our accounts will be the first to be a business current account with a built in cryptocurrency wallet.
Additionally it seems that Bankera does not exactly provide current accounts but instead will launch an exchange on top of its coin protocol.
So what can you offer better than Bankera? They already having functional product aka Spectrocoin where sheres are distributed monthly.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Having a pre sale privately on tokens in April is a good sign for Monaize according to the blog I have read. Finally after a long dry spell for this project there is a news that truly worth the wait.

Yes. it's right . That's a good news I'm waiting for . We need a long patience for this interesting project and I'm really eager to join this Monaize ICO .
I think we shouldn't last the time for ICO Then It will be less attractive for many investors. Now Let's it get on the big rally.
Activity: 99
hopefully this coin give us more money.  Smiley Cheesy
Having a pre sale privately on tokens in April is a good sign for Monaize according to the blog I have read. Finally after a long dry spell for this project there is a news that truly worth the wait.

Thanks much for your support! We have been working very hard for this to come to fruition!
Pages:
Jump to: