Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain - page 5. (Read 15820 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Where are my stakes or coins for the projects Monaize. Took part the whole period for every bounty-now I go into the office there is 0 steaks and again make ETH (Komodo) address. What for? What to do?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How do you differ from other Banking projects using Blockchain?

How much Monaize Token will I get if I invest 1ETH?

Until when is the ICO?
Activity: 95
Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!
Monaize bounty campaign extended. Probably the longest bounty campaign I've ever seen. It's been going on for three months. As a reward, the changes will be in the subject.

They mentioned something about releasing a roadmap - further theres been issues with bounty portals. AFAIK all the shares are safe. Definitely a long one, but glad they didnt just try to take my money randomly
Yes,
We are intending to release a roadmap coming up the beginning of this week once the drafts are approved.
This will let everyone know where we stand with the project and what to expect before we provide them with the official start dates.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
BOunty portals working appropriately now. BOunty hunters can resume duty. Hope the ICO will get back on its feet too soon
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Monaize bounty campaign extended. Probably the longest bounty campaign I've ever seen. It's been going on for three months. As a reward, the changes will be in the subject.

They mentioned something about releasing a roadmap - further theres been issues with bounty portals. AFAIK all the shares are safe. Definitely a long one, but glad they didnt just try to take my money randomly
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Freelancers from all over the world. However how does this figure for people in whose countries are not listed on idnow. how will the verification occur?

We have rather aggressive expansion plans and intend on being worldwide eventually!
For the time being, our service is unavailable to those outside of the served area, but we plan to move very quickly. Especially as we are already poised to move from France to Great Britain within the first quarter. Then moving to Germany and the US by the end of the year.
Needless to say we are going to hopefully be available to all of Europe by the end of the year!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Freelancers from all over the world. However how does this figure for people in whose countries are not listed on idnow. how will the verification occur?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
What is the highlight of this project compare with the ripple?

Maybe you are quite lazy to read this first post on this thread.
Look at this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmnzb2b-monaize-banking-meets-blockchain-2229089 and read it now and you can find some interesting highlights of this project .
This is a fintech connection between traditional banking system and cryptocurrency so it will attract more people to join it after launching.
Activity: 252
What is the highlight of this project compare with the ripple?
Have you finalise cwowdsale date?
As of right now we have not. We believe at the rate progress is going we will have all ducks in their respective rows within this quarter.
How is the partnership with Komodo exactly structured or what are the agreed upon services that you provide to each other?
Our partnership is such that they are almost intrinsically linked with our blockchain devs as well as providing us with the crypto ecosystem with which to build upon.
We are symbiotic in our relationship as far as sharing resources and promotional aspects.
Further they share our values for financial aspects of property and similar aspects.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Have you finalise cwowdsale date?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
How is the partnership with Komodo exactly structured or what are the agreed upon services that you provide to each other?
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
May I know new ICO date?
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
I’ll keep my eyes on this one
Any news about the dICO?
Can we expect it to run this Q1 2018?
What's the progress with Komodo's GUI for the dICO?

Active development for the GUI is still ongoing.
We fully intend for the dICO to be held in Q1 of 2018. There is active testing and development on the GUI but I was told that it is looking very good!
The Barterdex is actually available if you all would like to monkey around with it yourselves, but its not 100% done and project ready.

We are purposefully taking all the details into account.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Any news about the dICO?
Can we expect it to run this Q1 2018?
What's the progress with Komodo's GUI for the dICO?
hello , do I need use komodo addrees for bounty? before it was mew.
where can I find it?

Yes, for the bounty you will need a KMD address that you have control over so that you can import the private keys. These can be procured through getting a KMD wallet such as Agama or otherwise.
Further we have our own paper wallets which will work just as well (along with the MNZ swing wallet) - please check out our telegram channel for these t.me/MonaizeOfficial
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
hello , do I need use komodo addrees for bounty? before it was mew.
where can I find it?
Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?

Actually it will cheapen things. Especially with the rising rates of BTC and ETH our model will shine, as Monaize will have its own blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: