Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain - page 4. (Read 15820 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Having a pre sale privately on tokens in April is a good sign for Monaize according to the blog I have read. Finally after a long dry spell for this project there is a news that truly worth the wait.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!
I am still waiting patiently for the release of new roadmap . It has been a week before 1 month  since support from monaize mentioned about a revised roadmap to be published. I am looking forward to read it.

any update here?i'm waiting news since months!

Anyone home?  No social media activity in quite some time.

We are still working hard behind the scenes. There is just so much going on, and we wanted to take a standoffish approach as we didnt have anything locked down. More information will be forthcoming.
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
I am still waiting patiently for the release of new roadmap . It has been a week before 1 month  since support from monaize mentioned about a revised roadmap to be published. I am looking forward to read it.

any update here?i'm waiting news since months!
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I think MNZ is going to, don't you?
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
Anyone home?  No social media activity in quite some time.
Activity: 112
looking so nice project. Will keep an eye on this project and planning to participate on this ,but how it works for this?
do you have an update regarding monaize mastercards and wavecrest`s move to block the use of their cards in crypto projects?
Wavecrest is not our primary card provider. Additionally we are not a crypto card. We provide current accounts.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
do you have an update regarding monaize mastercards and wavecrest`s move to block the use of their cards in crypto projects?
Is it really necessary to run Monaize's ICO on Komodo Platform?
Can't the team just run it's ICO on it's own? Why is it important to run a Decentralized ICO than the traditional way of running an ICO?
It is not necessary, but we are sticking with Komodo as they are one of our partners. There are some changes coming that we will outline fully in coming statements. We understand the difficulty of everyone not being able to participate, but a ton of work has gone into the blockchain we already have and there will be more functionality forthcoming.

greetings Dev. i participated on bounty campaign (facebook and twitter) of this project after some while my details  wiped off from the bounty dashboard, my stakes was 301 on but after the error they asked me to reconfirm my emails, after that it went back to zero since then till now my stakes are not yet back to me.

here are my details:
Facebook username: hopeson.harrison
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/hopeson.harrison
Facebook friends: 3762
Telegram username: @harrygh20
Ether address: 0x6C716B6A1d36C881c43Fa493AacD2609D52E9ce1

Twitter username: @harrygh20
Twitter URL: https://www.twitter.com/harrygh20
Twitter followers: 948

please what do i do for me to have my stake back.

i would appreciate if you rectify the issues, together we'll promote this project and hit to the top

For all bounty issues, please contact our manager, IrfanPak10
Activity: 378
Merit: 13

greetings Dev. i participated on bounty campaign (facebook and twitter) of this project after some while my details  wiped off from the bounty dashboard, my stakes was 301 on but after the error they asked me to reconfirm my emails, after that it went back to zero since then till now my stakes are not yet back to me.

here are my details:
Facebook username: hopeson.harrison
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/hopeson.harrison
Facebook friends: 3762

Twitter username: @harrygh20
Twitter URL: https://www.twitter.com/harrygh20
Twitter followers: 948

please what do i do for me to have my stake back.

i would appreciate if you rectify the issues, together we'll promote this project and hit to the top
Activity: 112
I like this project! hoping your success in this,hope to run it well,god bless Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
Can't the team just run it's ICO on it's own? Why is it important to run a Decentralized ICO than the traditional way of running an ICO?

Dico is safer for investors. As a feature of the Komodo platform, Monaize will have its own blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
why there is no news in facebook and twitter?

Maybe because theres nothing to update? There has been some updates on their twitter. I dont know really... It seems like they are trying to sort something out between the two teams - they have mentioned some sort of bureaucracy in the telegram channel.
There is no rush mate.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
why there is no news in facebook and twitter?
A week has passed from the statement that devs would soon release a new road map. Still waiting for it . Hopefully the said revisions would attract more contributors and be one of the successful ICOs this year.
Indeed. We are currently preparing a statement.
Please be patient. Its easy to understand as things go so quickly in the crypto world, but we are a real business working on developing our own technology as well as working to release an ICO.

Stay tuned to our medium for the official release.

How do you differ from other Banking projects using Blockchain?

How much Monaize Token will I get if I invest 1ETH?

Until when is the ICO?

ICO has been postponed. The date of the beginning is still unknown. By investing 1 eth you will receive about 1500 MNZ. More exact information about the price of one token in eth I did not find, because it is not in wp. The price is in bitcoin 15 000 MNZ for 1 BTC

We do not accept Ethereum as we have nothing to do with that blockchain - we are currently only accepting KMD and BTC!
A week has passed from the statement that devs would soon release a new road map. Still waiting for it . Hopefully the said revisions would attract more contributors and be one of the successful ICOs this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
How do you differ from other Banking projects using Blockchain?

How much Monaize Token will I get if I invest 1ETH?

Until when is the ICO?

ICO has been postponed. The date of the beginning is still unknown. By investing 1 eth you will receive about 1500 MNZ. More exact information about the price of one token in eth I did not find, because it is not in wp. The price is in bitcoin 15 000 MNZ for 1 BTC
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
Other e-banking projects, this concept is not a new concept in cryptocurrency, but it's always an interesting thing to follow its development, but, btw, is this project only for europe, what about asia, america or other continent? Could be able to join this project?

yes indeed this project is not new but many are interested to follow the update of this project and in fact not only europe but asia or others can follow this project
Pages:
Jump to: