Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 19. (Read 283579 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
mona is now loosing price since months ... there was a good rally , but now I'm affrait it will return back to 70cents ...

Don't check the daily price movements, especially in $ terms.
For alts, only the price in satoshis matter.

Understand the potential of MONA as the main Japanese alt. Japan being the number 1 crypto country thanks to its crypto friendly legal framework. XEM took a hit because of the hack last week. This is good for MONA.

Spend time talking to your friends in Japan. You will realize that MONA and Bitcoin are still widely unknown.

MONA is probably the most undervalued coin in the Top 100. Give it time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
why would it drop to 70 cents? Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
mona is now loosing price since months ... there was a good rally , but now I'm affrait it will return back to 70cents ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
I feel like Mona will definitely see $100 worth by years end. I'm about to move 0.5 BTC into Mona. Lets hope my bet pays off!

Wise man. It will.
We need more ambassadors of the coin as it is still pretty unknown. In particular, inform your friends in Japan about it.

i think mona need a real english website , with informations, news, twitter, a real english community. Now its only focused on japanese, and i think , its not good for the growth
Cakes anyone ?

As per Wikipedia:

Monaka (最中) is a Japanese sweet made of azuki bean jam filling sandwiched between two thin crisp wafers made from mochi. The jam can be made from azuki beans but also with sesame seed, chestnuts, or rice cake (Mochi).

Modern monaka can also be eaten filled with ice cream.

The wafers can be square, triangular, or may be shaped like cherry blossoms, chrysanthemums and so on.

Monaka is a type of dessert (wagashi) which is served with tea. There are still many very famous monaka specialty stores in Japan.
I feel like Mona will definitely see $100 worth by years end. I'm about to move 0.5 BTC into Mona. Lets hope my bet pays off!

Wise man. It will.
We need more ambassadors of the coin as it is still pretty unknown. In particular, inform your friends in Japan about it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Mona is the only coin today in Coinmarketcap Top100 (huge crash) which is only down a single digit. Along with Neo.

I still hold my Mona and I think its one of the best and safe storages for wealth. It might even grow strong some day because its the japanese Bitcoin. Also japan is one of the few nations who legalized, even support crypto. So if a ban really would happen in China, US ... I think billions would get moved to japanese currencies.

I've been doing some research all morning and I've come to the conclusion that Mona is a safe bet to hedge against the coming volatility with USDT. Everyone is freaking out with Bitfinex and USDT doing the wrong thing which will have enormous effects on the market. Any coin supported by USDT will bleed. Same with BTC & ETH. Monacoin however is a strong coin that is not purchased with USDT, and is relying on JPY which is actually real money. Furthermore, like you said, Japan has legalised crypto. If Mona is a fork of lightcoin, supported by Japanese and is avoiding large purchases from USDT & BTC, I feel like Mona will definitely see $100 worth by years end. I'm about to move 0.5 BTC into Mona. Lets hope my bet pays off!
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
Bitflyer, the largest Japanese Exchange, is coming to Europe after a successful registration in the US.

It could be potentially be good for MONA as it is listed on Bitflyer in Japan and may also be offered to European and American investors versus fiat!

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitflyer-licensed-eu-becomes-worlds-compliant-exchange/

That's a great news!!!

Great news indeed! let's hype this coin for the next pump Wink
Activity: 34
Hi guys,

I also managed to get a p2pool node running. Don't let Monacoin mining end up centralised on two or three big pools. (coz of 51% attack and stuff).
http://mona.bokunoneko.com:2942

another thing, does anyone know why shapeshift stopped exchanging monacoin?

Thanks, i just got a new rig i will try the pool
Hello, I also wanted to use not a large pool, I am using coinfoundry.org to mine MONA, I have 105.3MH/s Hashrate with 2x GTX1080 but not getting a lot on return....
Bitflyer, the largest Japanese Exchange, is coming to Europe after a successful registration in the US.

It could be potentially be good for MONA as it is listed on Bitflyer in Japan and may also be offered to European and American investors versus fiat!

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitflyer-licensed-eu-becomes-worlds-compliant-exchange/

That's a great news!!!

Activity: 1
I note it to you that a developer of Electrum Mona succeeded atomic swap between Mona and DCR.
https://twitter.com/WakiyamaP/status/954345184103342081
MONA is still in green against BTC, I am very happy with that, and confident for the future!
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
Mona is the only coin today in Coinmarketcap Top100 (huge crash) which is only down a single digit. Along with Neo.

I still hold my Mona and I think its one of the best and safe storages for wealth. It might even grow strong some day because its the japanese Bitcoin. Also japan is one of the few nations who legalized, even support crypto. So if a ban really would happen in China, US ... I think billions would get moved to japanese currencies.
Any update on this coin? Mona keeps on going down Sad , but i believe in this coins Smiley

MONA is up 5% in BTC terms today...
Activity: 15
Any update on this coin? Mona keeps on going down Sad , but i believe in this coins Smiley
Is that maybe the reason for the price increase?

It certainly helps.
What matters most is that it is big and probably smart money coming.
Whale coming on MONA !

Buy order for 76 BTC on Bittrex !

imho, if you want to profit in crypto choose anything other than a meme project. you might as well give your money to a nigerian prince.

It seems you know little about MONA's tech and adoption in Japan, so please refrain from posting such comments.
Pages:
Jump to: