Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 23. (Read 283584 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 267
All targets were hit in the first two months of this campaign with 1000 yen ( $8.90 USD) being a main goal as retailers think of it as a $10 bill. The response has been so good from consumers not only has 2000 yen been hit but expected to be the next store of value level.  Monacoin IMO is Asia's LTC to BTC and was the first coin to use Segwit, keeping that in mind and how LTC is doing this is by far my top long term hold for 2018.

I'm sorry, what? "targets", "campaign", "retailers think" - who are you speaking for?

Y'all sure love to spin up stories of your own, don't ya.

Speaking of SegWit, I didn't notice any new nodes on the lightning network http://54.201.194.99/ over the last month; none of y'all seem to be participating and there doesn't seem to be that big of a push for LN by the community lately.

I am speaking for me but I was in communication with Japanese consumers a retailer and event host in Tokyo first week of October. If you see a post from me Ive done my homework. I don't spin up stories its as factual as I can get it. If you're late you're late.

The Akihabara campaign downtown Tokyo , objective mas media exposure of Monacoin as something much more than a gaming coin.

https://monapo.com/lp/akiba2017/

translated

From October 25th to 31st, 2017, Monacoin promotion video will be aired on Akihabara UDX and Akihabara Radio Kaikan 's large display
!
Besides, computer shop arc and or sticker you get in's
lots to be fun! Please check with askmona for details .

Akihabara Radio Hall ... 1 hour to 4 times a day 56 times 10 pm from 8 am
Akihabara UDX ... 1 hour to 11 pm from 2:00 times a day 26 times the morning 9
during the period, computer shop arc 's If you shop at the original sticker will be given!

was a lot of fun

lae
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
All targets were hit in the first two months of this campaign with 1000 yen ( $8.90 USD) being a main goal as retailers think of it as a $10 bill. The response has been so good from consumers not only has 2000 yen been hit but expected to be the next store of value level.  Monacoin IMO is Asia's LTC to BTC and was the first coin to use Segwit, keeping that in mind and how LTC is doing this is by far my top long term hold for 2018.

I'm sorry, what? "targets", "campaign", "retailers think" - who are you speaking for?

Y'all sure love to spin up stories of your own, don't ya.

Speaking of SegWit, I didn't notice any new nodes on the lightning network http://54.201.194.99/ over the last month; none of y'all seem to be participating and there doesn't seem to be that big of a push for LN by the community lately.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
its still a good time to accumulate more mona !
Activity: 48
Merit: 4
Just Buy or Mine Mona Dont think much !
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
So glad that I entered in MONA on time, as some of you predicted, now we are really almost hitting the $20 mark in the short term. I really didnt expect it this fast, but cant complain, Im really happy with my investment in MONA! What are your predictions for 2018?

All investors rushed to BTC to get free tokens from the hard forks due to happen this month.
Once it's done, I expect people will switch back to MONA.

Yeah seems like it, its scary to see how fast MONA pulled back again, seems like this recent pump some kind of P&D. I am now kicking myself for not selling at $18 and buying back now. But who could have known that the price will retrace this much and this fast.

Hopefully we will come back to the previous levels (and reach new heights) as soon as those Bitcoin forks are over.

Agree, nothing more than simple profit taking and moving funds around to take advantage of forks. This coin is coming back to $20 plus ( IMO this week). Since this is a store of value coin not depending upon events to happen there will be a flow back into MONA for another leg up. The only downside from here would be Japan banning crypto currency and that's not going to happen. Its just the opposite, the whole country is full steam ahead with Monacoin.

best of luck !! 
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Mona looks very good at where it is now. It can be correction but after what it was traded on these high prices it should find next stable floor somewhere around these price. Mona was most of the time very valuable except for some phase of few months I was looking at history and came to know about this thing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
monacoin is very popular in japan...its price is only going to rocket up from here.

Lol Will back here in 3 days $4-$5 max :-)

even 4 dollars is a good price , i have buy mona at less than 0.40

Please kid,give us a break

no rage
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
monacoin is very popular in japan...its price is only going to rocket up from here.

Please kid,give us a break
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Yeah, I think that it will definitely return to it's former state in a couple of days!
Activity: 238
So glad that I entered in MONA on time, as some of you predicted, now we are really almost hitting the $20 mark in the short term. I really didnt expect it this fast, but cant complain, Im really happy with my investment in MONA! What are your predictions for 2018?

All investors rushed to BTC to get free tokens from the hard forks due to happen this month.

Yeah seems like it, its scary to see how fast MONA pulled back again, seems like this recent pump some kind of P&D. I am now kicking myself for not selling at $18 and buying back now. But who could have known that the price will retrace this much and this fast.

Hopefully we will come back to the previous levels (and reach new heights) as soon as those Bitcoin forks are over.

Activity: 65

Activity: 52
Merit: 10
Activity: 65
seem mona hype is over, back to 5$ ?
$4 max
seem mona hype is over, back to 5$ ?
lvl
Activity: 108
Merit: 106
MONA POOL(Chinese)  http://mona.cybtc.info/  Wink

We come from Cybtc.com, created in 2013
Activity: 184
Based on Meng Meng culture, MONA has practical applications in the ACG sector, currently only popular in Japan. I am optimistic about the long-term, monacoin profile is very cute, Japanese prefer Meng culture, but also have a sense of belonging to Japan's domestic currency, coupled with the government's attitude towards cryptocurrencies. In fact, the recent monacoin rally is also very strong
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

little correction. or big dump ? what do you think ?
lae
Activity: 42
https://asicpool.info
 pool on the first page of SCAM
Sure you're just not using the pool correctly? ASICpool has been around for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: