Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 20. (Read 283579 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1
I bought some yesterday at dip
and found to this topic,
my first reaction: why this topic so boring, nobody talking about it
even if it is a good coin, but no one knows it, the price will never go up Cry
and I am so confused Cry

coz nobody speak japanese and/or it seem that dev's dont make enough communication

great points. in addition, it's a high risk coin because it's a meme project within japan only and with a very specific user base (go checkout monappy.jp or askmona.org and form your own opinion).

Its a coin for Japan and its a good opportunity to buy coins cheaper, in Japan crypto coin hype and people here have a big salary, which they can convert in crypto. Good chance to do a good profit.

imho, if you want to profit in crypto choose anything other than a meme project. you might as well give your money to a nigerian prince.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I also managed to get a p2pool node running. Don't let Monacoin mining end up centralised on two or three big pools. (coz of 51% attack and stuff).
http://mona.bokunoneko.com:2942

another thing, does anyone know why shapeshift stopped exchanging monacoin?

Thanks, i just got a new rig i will try the pool
Activity: 31
More than 2 years I hold Monacoin and I wish there was a big surprise about the price because too long waiting made me bored.
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
I heard the MonaCoin devs have booked flights with Richard Bransons spaceship this year. Is this true?

Will MonaCoin finally go to the moon?
Activity: 2
Hi guys,

I also managed to get a p2pool node running. Don't let Monacoin mining end up centralised on two or three big pools. (coz of 51% attack and stuff).
http://mona.bokunoneko.com:2942

another thing, does anyone know why shapeshift stopped exchanging monacoin?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
and found to this topic,
and I am so confused Cry

coz nobody speak japanese and/or it seem that dev's dont make enough communication

great points. in addition, it's a high risk coin because it's a meme project within japan only and with a very specific user base (go checkout monappy.jp or askmona.org and form your own opinion).

Its a coin for Japan and its a good opportunity to buy coins cheaper, in Japan crypto coin hype and people here have a big salary, which they can convert in crypto. Good chance to do a good profit.
Activity: 9
I just registered BitCoin Talk, so this is my first comment.
Recently, community of MONA looks weeker than before.
I hope community will be strong and also popular all over the world!
Thanks Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
and found to this topic,
and I am so confused Cry

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
and found to this topic,
and I am so confused Cry

Activity: 5
and found to this topic,
and I am so confused Cry

I bought 250 Mona Wink  dont be confused... Today banks opened in Japan and lets see result.

Mona have a big future for long term Wink
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
and found to this topic,
and I am so confused Cry
Activity: 37
Have a look at this Technical Analysis for monacoin. It is wedging for $68.96 (8x profit if you buy now)

https://steemit.com/mona/@haejin/mona-is-wedging-for-usd68-96

Activity: 27
monacoin is one of the coins i just want to have and possibly die with Smiley never selling my cuuute mona, no matter the price!
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
Is the MonaCoin devs not thrilled by the Cardano success and have huge updates in the pipeline? I mean MonaCoin is/used to be the Bitcoin of japan now its come a bit of a halt it seems. Come on, proud devs... we must win against evil Cardano!

Hello Monacoin community ---

Monacoin is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe 24/7. YOU can create an SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX!

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

I like the privacy aspect. This sounds really interesting, will check it out. I hope its easy to use even for average joe like me.

Activity: 11
Hi All!

New mining pool for this coin Smiley

www.cryptocentralized.com

Stratum server with payouts every hour!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 34
Swiss artist now accepts payments in BTC and MONA

https://www.tarikbouamri.com/about

That's a good step for crypto acceptance as asset Smiley very happy to read such info, thank you for sharing
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Swiss artist now accepts payments in BTC and MONA

https://www.tarikbouamri.com/about
Activity: 56
Hello Monacoin community ---

Monacoin is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe 24/7. YOU can create an SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX!

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Do you notice that MONA based exchanges are made?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monacoin/#markets

[CryptoBridge]

XP/MONA
MONA/ZNY

CryptoBridge is one of BitShares' DEX.
They opened the market for MONA.
Please rate CryptoBridge's activities beyond the coin's position.
Pages:
Jump to: