Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 47. (Read 283626 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
WTF , why this pump
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
What's the best miner software for MONA?

I only know of ccminer, but it always crashes my PC when I'm tying to mine Lyra2Rev2 - if anyone knows how to avoid this, it would be much appreciated.
I'm running two rigs with GTX 1070s...
it could be unstable oc lyra2rev2
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I only know of ccminer, but it always crashes my PC when I'm tying to mine Lyra2Rev2 - if anyone knows how to avoid this, it would be much appreciated.
I'm running two rigs with GTX 1070s...
Activity: 166
Wow within few hours it hit 59,000 sat!  lol  I even set my alert for 59k which was my target sell.  Im going to keep waiting.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wow ! Mooooon !  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
Nice move man, mona is so awesome at this moment when others drown out cause the bitcoin price rally Cheesy
Activity: 57
coinmarketcap website doesn't include all the new volume from the bitflyer site. how do we get the site to update? it is deceiving to think that the " 97% " of the volume is from bittrex
https://coinmarketcap.com/request/
Activity: 9
coinmarketcap website doesn't include all the new volume from the bitflyer site. how do we get the site to update? it is deceiving to think that the " 97% " of the volume is from bittrex
Activity: 675
this thing is ripping tonight  Monacoin  MONA $ 1.5903585   +106.69 %

all the better for the mining... man i need to get set up,  have to get my son over her to do it though.  I was set up on ETH  but it took forever to get one coin

It's still not very profitable to mine.  It's only 60% of what I'm making mining ETH according to WhatToMine.

Of course it's not.   If your mining ETH your using either using AMD or 1070.   This coin is really good for 1080ti.   I have a rig of 1070s I never mined lyra2rev2 coin unless profit jump is exceptional.

My 4x 1080ti rig was able to get $7-8 worth of coins per day.   If you hold for this pump it's at $21-$24 per day.
Activity: 675

all the better for the mining... man i need to get set up,  have to get my son over her to do it though.  I was set up on ETH  but it took forever to get one coin

It's still not very profitable to mine.  It's only 60% of what I'm making mining ETH according to WhatToMine.

I like seeing the chat on this from the experts  Smiley

I missed the train :/ but its all good things happening like crazy in crypto world  Wink

I been on it every time before the pump because it has uses compare but it takes months for major pump.   lol  People hoping in would eventually leave.   I stayed with them till SIGT and even cash out the SIGT for monacoins even if the value drop at 9800.  I bought even more when the value drop fast at an alarming rate.   I don't know why monacoin out of all the coins it was just my feeling.

Reason why I mine them when they are low because you get more coins per day due to difficulty.
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

$MONA is really blowing up today. I like that Monacoin doesn't do any forks or swaps.
https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/918268598744793088
Activity: 201
this thing is ripping tonight  Monacoin  MONA $ 1.5903585   +106.69 %

all the better for the mining... man i need to get set up,  have to get my son over her to do it though.  I was set up on ETH  but it took forever to get one coin

I like seeing the chat on this from the experts  Smiley

I missed the train :/ but its all good things happening like crazy in crypto world  Wink
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
this thing is ripping tonight  Monacoin  MONA $ 1.5903585   +106.69 %

all the better for the mining... man i need to get set up,  have to get my son over her to do it though.  I was set up on ETH  but it took forever to get one coin

I like seeing the chat on this from the experts  Smiley
yap afterburner but what setup(Core, memory, power?) What is the best OC settings?
for evga sc black
my oc is +130 on core(usually 1936-1961Mhz), memory all the way down
for power i stay 100%, others do 80% etc etc.

using ccmineraxelis i got around 72-73MH/s
ymmv
I hope that helps Wink

If you mean alexis make sure you check daily but it's pretty hard to tell now because the surge of miners.   alexis' hash rate isn't right.    I been on monacoin and vertcoin for 3 months.   From experience ccminer 2.0 or latest from the same guy is better.   There are times I suppose to be producing 40 coins a day even high difficulty added drop to around 32 coins.   But I produce about half of that.   It's pretty annoying to work with lyra2rev2 algo.
yap afterburner but what setup(Core, memory, power?) What is the best OC settings?
for evga sc black
my oc is +130 on core(usually 1936-1961Mhz), memory all the way down
for power i stay 100%, others do 80% etc etc.

using ccmineraxelis i got around 72-73MH/s
ymmv
I hope that helps Wink
How do you setup oc for 1080ti? Thanks
if you are in windows, just msi afterburner or evga precision
I am not sure if I got your question correctly.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
3 YEARS SYNC -_-
help me.. thanks

what do you mean ? 3 years to sync what ?

i'm 3 years and 36 weeks behind... is there a way to speed this sinc?

addnode=mona.suprnova.cc
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
ohh man what a rig !  hope you do well,  the value has been going up nice just broke $1 so makes it a little more attractive to mine
Pages:
Jump to: