Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 42. (Read 283588 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
how to mining?
Activity: 28
This is no PnD idiots. Who PnD with $90 million dollars in volume?  Some bored billionaire?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
Not much to explain. It's a japanese coin. Not that's supposed to mean anything since the whole premise of crypto's is that it's supposed to be borderless but apparently the japanese feel patriotic given the fact that it's dubbed "the first japanese cryptocurrency".
There's a huge pump atm but i don't think there will be a huge dump. I see this coin going up further. Could be a good HODL investment...
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Activity: 658
Merit: 288
whats deal here with this coin? why its going up so hard?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I swear I just don't understand Crypto investors sometimes. Random coins with very little utility and use case get pumped to ridiculous levels. When will investors be rational with their investments ?

The Japanese always loved this coin it finally hit their big exchanges they actually use it for purchases. I expected this day to come sooner but dumped months ago thinking Mona could do what Antshares did in china but in Japan instead now they got their chance happy for them
t

it was already in their big exchange... someone is just playing fun with fool people, thats all ..

Uhmm, no. Bitflyer added it just a few days ago.

https://www.bitsonline.com/bitflyer-adds-monacoin/

Exactly scary thing is CM doesn’t even show that volume but you can see the 2 of the other big three crazy growth even during a btc rally
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
   $ 148,229,950 24 hour volume
Activity: 84
I swear I just don't understand Crypto investors sometimes. Random coins with very little utility and use case get pumped to ridiculous levels. When will investors be rational with their investments ?

The Japanese always loved this coin it finally hit their big exchanges they actually use it for purchases. I expected this day to come sooner but dumped months ago thinking Mona could do what Antshares did in china but in Japan instead now they got their chance happy for them
t

it was already in their big exchange... someone is just playing fun with fool people, thats all ..

Uhmm, no. Bitflyer added it just a few days ago.

https://www.bitsonline.com/bitflyer-adds-monacoin/
Activity: 6
Commitment of ordinary people is very strong in japan. Grin
That's why i HODL it.
Activity: 123
bitcoin.org
Monacoin is a popular and used coin of Japan.
It is also accepted on different web sites as well!
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

t

lol another turd coin with whalebot action. will dump bigtime watch.

Have u not seen the volume in the Japanese exchanges it’s been listed on? Lol it’s insane it’s more than btc and that’s all they invest in primarily
Activity: 63
Life is life

It would be really nice to catch some of this pump&dump action, 8x in two days? WTF! How the hell are we suppose to find this kind of sudden increase and make some profit in it? I usually make for long terms in crypto but when i see this kind of things it makes me sad Sad
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

this coin is actually interesting, unlike CHC, Linda or even Zcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
seeking love, friendship and money
I think this coin will continue going up for 2 or 3 days. Hope it can reach usd15
Activity: 1820
Merit: 298
What is the reason of such huge rise in price of this coin. It's already top 15 in marketcap. Any new news that I missed? Just pumping to dump on new investors?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

dont try to understand it (even if this coin is really interesting), just use the stupidity and ignorance of all the silly investors to your advantage  Grin
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: