Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 46. (Read 283626 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Mona will puuump again , just wait ...!  :  Smiley

Ps: cryptos going to bring a new groundbreaking tech for humans

Ouu yes ouu yes :p
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
Mona will puuump again , just wait ...!  :  Smiley

Ps: cryptos going to bring a new groundbreaking tech for humans
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
Hi Monacoin miners out there.

i have been mining vertcoin - same algo - for a while and have my own vertcoin P2Pool node, which sees my nvidia rigs and gives me an avarage of around 230mh/s at lyra2rev2, and the corresponding share rewards for vertcoin.

now i tried mining Monacoin via suprnova and its dashboard only ever showed my hashrate in the 80-90mh/s range.

can anyone recommend a better pool for me to use for Monacoin? I live in Australia so anything with Asian servers would be great.

Is there anything like P2Pool for Monacoin?
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
Nice to wake up and see it hit the $3 mark Smiley  wow already the #5 crypto in $$$ vol 

this is the main reason why Zaif  MONA/JPY $ 1.7762946    vol   $ 35,236,669

dont know why some are bashing this coin, funny they are negative as it goes from .44 to over $3 ... when is it a positive play??

anyway if a whole country has adopted a crypto as theirs it worth a look dont ya think..  six month to year hold for me.. maybe longer.. Still trying to find some of those 2014 physical coins and no luck in case anyone knows where to get a few. 
Activity: 1
Code:
                  ____________________________________________________________________________
                /
                |  I really hope poloniex will add this coin.
                |  You guys should submit a petition to list monacoin on poloniex.
     /∖__/∖    |  Largest altcoin market in Japan in not bitFlyer, but coincheck.
    (  ´∀`)  <   If poloniex would list mona, soon coincheck will follow like all the time.
    (       )   ∖____________________________________________________________________________
     |      |   
    (___)___)
Activity: 24
nice, now its dumping again

wait for bitflyer trade start. It will go 10-20$ easily.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
nice, now its dumping again
Activity: 13
Dont know. But  i remember mona was forked from Sakuracoin? So maybe sakuracoin worth to watch also....

The old monacoin that Mr.Watanabe made was the first cryptocurrency in Japan.
However, another man who wanted to become "the first in Japanese cryptocurrency" distributed this coin so that it is not known to other Japanese and Mr. Watanabe, renaming this coin as sakuracoin.
Also, when he distributed sakuracoin, he deleted the copyright of Monacoin. And he said, "I made it."
The Japanese was angry to know that. They think "The Japanese does not do such a shameless thing". So they hate Sakuracoin.
There is no Japanese currently using sakuracoin.

This is the fact.
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/a/sakuracoin
Activity: 25
the price slump fast... Cry
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Dont know. But  i remember mona was forked from Sakuracoin? So maybe sakuracoin worth to watch also....

MONA and SAKURA are totally different coins.

The latest MONA has been forked from Bitcoin 0.14.2.
Activity: 189
WTF , why this pump

who knows the answer?
My guess is this is only the beginning because this coin is now on the Japanese market and fully adopted by multiple brands. I once hold 10 million NEM coins and then sold them without making any money from them. I would be now a millionaire if I had kept them because it was adopted by the Japanese.
Now, this coin is more interesting to them because a Japanese team is developing the coin. And furthermore, it's on 2 Japanese exchanges. I really believe this coin is going to go much higher than the current price.
 Only a few coins are traded on these exchanges and the Japanese buy this coin with mostly fiat. Bittrex is just following the market over there, despite that the exchange with BTC is much smaller.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
i am using CCminer 2.2.2 version run so far it never crashed.
Activity: 168
What's the best miner software for MONA?

I only know of ccminer, but it always crashes my PC when I'm tying to mine Lyra2Rev2 - if anyone knows how to avoid this, it would be much appreciated.
I'm running two rigs with GTX 1070s...
it could be unstable oc lyra2rev2

I have tried to bring it right down, and one machine still crashes. The other seems to run just fine. I've also asked in the ccminer thread - maybe others have experienced and solved this problem.

FYI, I believe the 'news' is that Mona was made available on additional exchange(s) today which has surged the price. But looks like it is already correcting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
What's happening? The price has reached $ 3 for MONA it's just great
Activity: 602
TO DA MOON !

Crazy volumes vs Fiat in Japan
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
i think its only whales washing their laundry .. dont buy ... at least, sell if you have big amount
Activity: 149
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
WTF , why this pump

who knows the answer?
got curious seeing the price jump high from trex and  i'm also looking for some answer so i can assess if riding still possible or it already reached the
height hope someone can give an honest opinion why the value is hyping now, thanks in advance guys.
Activity: 954
Pages:
Jump to: