Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 71. (Read 283626 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
199 MONA to trade , Pm me the offers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
1500 MONA to trade

PM offers
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I got a reply from creator Wantanabe about the issue on difficulty readjustment.

If you are not aware the block difficulty adjustment is around 1000 blocks. If a multipool were to jump on this the difficulty would skyrocket because as it stands the average hash rate is 100 Mh/s. If it were to jump, the block time would be crazy, something like 30 minutes possibly. As soon as multipools realize it's not profitable anymore they will jump ship and mine a different coin. So now you have 1000 blocks at a crazy difficulty that a network with 100 Mh/s has to deal with. This was a giant issue for catcoin but luckily the dev fixed it. My only question was, does the dev have plans on implementing a lower block readjustment. 

The reply I got was, " He will adjust the one in the future, but not now. Recently, many Japanese have started to mine Monacoin, although many of them are newbie and use cpu. Adjusting requires updating of the wallet and the pool settings to make them be confuse. He doesn't want them to regret." 

I'm really happy that I got a reply at all, even more happy that I know Monacoin won't be doomed if a multipool hits it.  Grin
Activity: 294
I'm willing to buy mona for 10 doge each, I don't see it being worth more as this pretty much is a dead coin

Why do you want to buy a dead coin then?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Found this hidden away in his feedback, Check out the scammers tab, Alvineac and IlPresidenteX are there https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoRCG48r9DKLdHN5QmRuYnZCczduX1hHWG1Cd2R2Qmc&usp=sharing#gid=6

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoRCG48r9DKLdHN5QmRuYnZCczduX1hHWG1Cd2R2Qmc&usp=sharing#gid=6

lol someone just wiped away the names and emails. I wonder who it could be...

EDIT:

what I surprise, I was NOT expecting that!

I guess this scammer is too stupid to know that Google Docs saves every revision made. He tried to even hide it by saving the same thing multiple times, as you can see on the right. This right here just proves he is guilty as fuck and he's trying to hide it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
selling 1800 MONA for BTC/LTC/DOGE. btc/doge preferred.
Dont ask me to send first. I aint stupid
Best price takes them. shoot me a pm
I am willing to break up the coin for smaller sales

So what would you do, if a potential buyer is not stupid, too, Mr. "I have my account since 2 weeks, so you send first!"? Smiley
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
WTS 6k MONA for negotiable price.

PM for offers and screenshot, escrow only or you send first, but i doubt that's gonna happen.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
40k MONA to sell!! CHEAP! 0.025 BTC / 100 MONA.

If you're new user, only trading if you send first.

PM me for orders/negotiation.
Activity: 52
why is my wallet not syncing?
oh, and can i sell my coins directly from the pool? just asking

It can take awhile to sync, leave it open for a little while maybe 30min, and see if it starts, I remember it took a little while for my wallet to start syncing.

I would not recommend trying to sell your coins directly from your pool, the software that most pools use(MPOS) is not able to withdraw less than the full confirmed balance; but if you have a deposit address for your account on an exchange you should be able to send your coins directly to the exchange.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
why is my wallet not syncing?
oh, and can i sell my coins directly from the pool? just asking
Anyone else see anything weird on 2chpool as far as pplns in the past few minutes?

On my end it looked as if it had been disabled for a little bit.

Looks like pplns problems, so I'm going to try the other pools for a bit.
Anyone else see anything weird on 2chpool as far as pplns in the past few minutes?

On my end it looked as if it had been disabled for a little bit.
Activity: 117
I made a pool at http://mona.bitcrush.info

EU STRATUM Mona: stratum+tcp://eu.bitcrush.info:3335
EU2 STRATUM Mona: stratum+tcp://eu2.bitcrush.info:3335
US STRATUM Mona: stratum+tcp://us.bitcrush.info:3335

can u add contact info n your pool   lot.bitcrush.info
my account was locked from last week, and there is no contact info with support

Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support.
Activity: 74
It seems that no one wants to buy MONA cheap. What a nice and noble community. Or are you afraid of buying in bulk? Then just send me your offers. I can send first to trusted members or use an escrow. Accepting BTC.
Not trying to be mean but your MONA is not cheap. Undecided
Earlier someone sold 1000 MONA on monatr for 0.025BTC
http://monatr.jp/orderbook
Maybe my price is somewhat outdated. When I was withdrawing my coins from monatr it seemed a fair price. Sorry for that then. I'm currently have my hands full and can't follow price tendencies (I saw 80 MONA trading for 30000 DOGE here). So I'm accepting offers right now. Hope that way some trades will be done. Thank you for your consideration.
Activity: 7
It seems that no one wants to buy MONA cheap. What a nice and noble community. Or are you afraid of buying in bulk? Then just send me your offers. I can send first to trusted members or use an escrow. Accepting BTC.
Not trying to be mean but your MONA is not cheap. Undecided
Earlier someone sold 1000 MONA on monatr for 0.025BTC
http://monatr.jp/orderbook
Activity: 140
selling 1800 MONA for BTC/LTC/DOGE. btc/doge preferred.
Dont ask me to send first. I aint stupid
Best price takes them. shoot me a pm
I am willing to break up the coin for smaller sales
Hi all! Selling 7770 MONA for 0.444 BTC. Lucky numbers for lucky buyer. If you are trusted I can send first or trade in batches. Pm me if interested. May thou wallets never become empty!

Probably scam.
Use escrow with this man.

P. S. Will remove this message as soon as see a screeshot with you wallet.
Dear Sir, I totally understand your fears. Probably I should have stated that escrow service is also possible (but only with good reputation). Regarding the second part of your comment. Here is a screenshot http://prntscr.com/2jhbur. Good day to you and May Your wallet never become empty!
Activity: 2
Hello! I'm looking to buy DOGE with MONA. I have 350 MONA to sell and am looking for a rate of about 300 DOGE per MONA (that's 105,000 DOGE for all 350 MONA). We can do trades in multiple steps.

I'm also a verified trader on /r/dogemarket on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemarket/comments/1u2jfn/official_verification_thread_iii/ceig0mz

Feel free to PM me on Reddit if you want to be sure that's me. We can conduct trades in either location.

Thanks!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi I have 409 Monacoins that I would like to sell, please PM me with offers, I was hoping for 0.03BTC is that unrealistic?
Pages:
Jump to: