Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 73. (Read 283626 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi, if it isnt listed anywhere, how does one know the price of 1 MONA?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Bitcoin > Dollar
Just downloaded and installed the wallet, its synchronized.

Can someone donate me something, just to see its working?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Selling 1300 Mona
You want mona, lets make it happen, willing to use escrow or if you are trusted will send first.
Activity: 84
i still want to sell 80 Mona, no idea of the price
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi granathus, I have 4523 monacoins, Alvineac say's he'll buy for 0.275 BTC but want's me to send 1st, I can sell to you for 0.272 if your interested?

Not a bad offer I guess, but too much uncertainty around this coin right now for me to pay that atm. Could be escrow for you guys if you trust me though, I have done some trades recently, you can check my trust on my profile. Let me know if you want me to.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Hi granathus, I have 4523 monacoins, Alvineac say's he'll buy for 0.275 BTC but want's me to send 1st, I can sell to you for 0.272 if your interested?

i'am selling 1495 Mona for 0.095 BTC Smiley
Activity: 8
Hi guys, I'm new here and I have offers for my monacoins but only from other new users who expect me to send 1st, does anyone know a good escrow to help sell altcoins?

How many are you selling and at what price? I might send first, if we can agree on price..
Activity: 8
Hi guys, I'm new here and I have offers for my monacoins but only from other new users who expect me to send 1st, does anyone know a good escrow to help sell altcoins?

LOL. That's actually funny. A first case of national crypto-protectionism.
This is very bullish. It means they feel very strongly about their coin.

Bullish indeed. This coin has more sincerity behind it than most others. It is not a pump and dump scheme, that alone sets it apart from 90% of other coins.
Activity: 77

LOL. That's actually funny. A first case of national crypto-protectionism.
This is very bullish. It means they feel very strongly about their coin.
Activity: 120
First one to give their wallet address gets all my 165.32845142 MONA.

I hope you send me some doge as a  gift back Smiley

DFbC1L8qprwS1UVVqeDZ1b41mfLRkWSEub

MUaVzoqvTe9nwFaKfoeKa9ZRUgn3hCscxs

Thanks

Youre welcome.

And thanks for the doge Smiley

I hope you send me some doge as a  gift back Smiley

MUaVzoqvTe9nwFaKfoeKa9ZRUgn3hCscxs

Thanks
Activity: 120

I hope you send me some doge as a  gift back Smiley

Activity: 210
Looks like they officially changed the site http://monatr.jp/, not just twittered. The site now says in english:

For foreigners: We do NOT provide any English support at any time. Non-Japanese speakers are discouraged to use this exchange service. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thats ok. I don't need english support, I need buyer support!  Grin

Eh, the damage is done. Once I can sell my remaining MONA so that I have enough to actually withdraw BTC in the first place I'm moving on.

I can vouche for this site, as I am one of the reasons that message was put in to english. I had some issues with the site signing me out and giving me a new ID, turned out it was on my end but whoever runs the twitter did help me out, just when he was finished helping me that message was posted in english. ;P

All in all I would say it is a good site as long as you do not need support and you can figure out how they do their orders. You do not choose the price per mona, you simply put in how many you would like to sell and how many BTC you would like to buy with those. They even have a price listed but not per mona it is per 10 or 100 mona.

I cannot say I have had a successful trade but I have been able to withdraw monas after I deposited them.

**NOTE - you can not use translate to actually use the site. Google doesn't seem to allow it for me anyways. You will have to get an idea of what the site says by copying and pasting pieces in to translate.

HAPPY TRADING

Chrome's built-in translating works for me, somewhat. I've already gotten used to using the site but again, once my MONA sells I'm out of there.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Selling 1490 Mona for 0,15 BTC
Looks like they officially changed the site http://monatr.jp/, not just twittered. The site now says in english:

For foreigners: We do NOT provide any English support at any time. Non-Japanese speakers are discouraged to use this exchange service. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Eh, the damage is done. Once I can sell my remaining MONA so that I have enough to actually withdraw BTC in the first place I'm moving on.

I can vouche for this site, as I am one of the reasons that message was put in to english. I had some issues with the site signing me out and giving me a new ID, turned out it was on my end but whoever runs the twitter did help me out, just when he was finished helping me that message was posted in english. ;P

All in all I would say it is a good site as long as you do not need support and you can figure out how they do their orders. You do not choose the price per mona, you simply put in how many you would like to sell and how many BTC you would like to buy with those. They even have a price listed but not per mona it is per 10 or 100 mona.

I cannot say I have had a successful trade but I have been able to withdraw monas after I deposited them.

**NOTE - you can not use translate to actually use the site. Google doesn't seem to allow it for me anyways. You will have to get an idea of what the site says by copying and pasting pieces in to translate.

HAPPY TRADING
Activity: 52
Willing to buy your mona stake:

min amount: 500
max amount: 5000

0.00041 LTC per 1 MONA
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
WTS Mona! Have 40k to spare.

100 Mona for 0.015 BTC, or PM me ur best price with quantity.
Activity: 210

Pages:
Jump to: