Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 202. (Read 1106889 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Did you see the increase on the network hashrate?

At the moment it is even above 700 MH/sec.  Shocked
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
NEW website for our faucet:

Up to 10k MoonCoin for each dispense
Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Seems, that Mooncoin has something to give.  Smiley
To da MOON! Cheesy

I think a part of the difficulty rise is because of the monncoin selling price increased from 3 to 4 Litoshis and many miners switching to mine and instant sell MOON for 4 Litoshis. The nice fact is: with reaching block 200.000 this will end ...no more dumpers, that will sell for 4 Litoshis....price will rise   Smiley  Cool
legendary

Seems, that Mooncoin has something to give.  Smiley
To da MOON! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1045

legendary
SpaceX Commercial Launch Facility: http://governor.state.tx.us/news/press-release/20001/

Does anybody of you live there in that area and could try to make Mooncoin work for that (making MOON a part of their payment-system)?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
89!! the people is waking up !!!!!!!!

If it raises i'll buy more, i want begin to sell in satoshis this winter.
You are a leader of mooncoin.
legendary
89!! the people is waking up !!!!!!!!

If it raises i'll buy more, i want begin to sell in satoshis this winter.
legendary
wow 79 LTC buying at 4 litoshi! Shocked
legendary
To all potential buyers: Keep in mind, that only with such low prices like now, the profits are big, if the price rises. It gets more and more difficult with every Litoshi upwards to earn the same amounts. Just sayin'.
legendary
ou yeah! big dump for me  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
I placed 33 ltcs more at 4 litoshi, just to push the price up!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin

EDIT: i added another 33ltc, maybe i'll reach 9 billion of mooncoins  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
2 sathoshi is history.

You mean Litoshi, right?  Smiley

Edit: Would be nice to get some for even 3 Litoshi now, but presumably those times are over ...
yeah! i still having 7 billions, im the nº1 shareholder, and i only sell in satoshis (BTC)  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

7 billions is nice  Smiley ...and selling in satoshis at the end of 2014 is perhaps possible.
legendary
yeah! i still having 7 billions, im the nº1 shareholder, and i only sell in satoshis (BTC)  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Someone bought many millions mooncoin.

Not only millions but 3,5 billions !  Shocked  Smiley ...MOON is getting closer to block 200.000, not as fast as I thought one week before, but we make nearly 1.000 blocks per day. Only 15.000 blocks left.  Smiley
Someone bought many millions mooncoin.
legendary
Is anybody here, who knows, how we could organize a transparent collecting of funds for getting Mooncoin to www.coinplorer.com? See this posting on reddit, for more information.
legendary
I stopped mining mooncoin a few months back.
I'm having some problem with http://moon.dedicatedpool.com. Can mooncoin be mined on this mining-pool any more?
I will check the dedicatedpool site more closely.

Maybe you should contact the admin, to install the latest daemon/wallet.
As the site states, he had troubles with the loooooooong gone hardfork. Installing the latest daemon should correct that, of course, and he could remove the message on that page.
If you're still looking for a stable pool to mine Mooncoin, why not trying P2Pool: http://5.45.105.66
Jump to: