Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 200. (Read 1106889 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
An opportunity to take up a good portion of  Moons.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

How much will the supply drop in ~10 days?  From what to what, roughly?

I wish the max coin supply would be lower but there are plenty of other coins with way more coins which are doing well.

Thanks!
See one of my older posts for the first information: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8064008
After the Apollo-phase we are behind block ~203,000 - hence the next degradation of rewards has took place.

See this also: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8215170 - for the exact numbers.

We are now at block 191,997 192,000
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

How much will the supply drop in ~10 days?  From what to what, roughly?

I wish the max coin supply would be lower but there are plenty of other coins with way more coins which are doing well.

Thanks!
legendary

Any hope left for moon?  Bought some quite a bit higher than here and it just keeps going down?  Would love to hear some good news about a surprise code update or something.  lol.

Thanks!

MOON is stable now. But wait for the last wave of cheap coins in a few hours, when the Apollo-phase begins for the next ~10 days. After that the supply will seriously degrade. See the chart-graphics, Wekkel provided a few posts above in this thread. BTW: No need to change the code. The coin is working amazingly fast and elegantly. Changing the code seriously requires a hard fork most of the time, which introduces a lot of problems, if not everyone updates as soon as possible. This should be avoided at all costs, if not really necessary.

Edit:
Charts 1: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8256256
Chart 2: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8260630
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Any hope left for moon?  Bought some quite a bit higher than here and it just keeps going down?  Would love to hear some good news about a surprise code update or something.  lol.

Thanks!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Block 193.076 is approaching fast now.

If my calculations are correct we will reach block 193.076 in 8 hours 15 min.
Only 1144 blocks left. With constant difficulty we solve 30 blocks in 13 minutes.
1.144/30*13 = 495 minutes = 8,26 h = 8 h 15 min

...I hope for some dumpers selling me more cheap MOON  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

If 495 minutes is correct we need to wait only 29700 seconds ;-) Timers started.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Block 193.076 is approaching fast now.

If my calculations are correct we will reach block 193.076 in 8 hours 15 min.
Only 1144 blocks left. With constant difficulty we solve 30 blocks in 13 minutes.
1.144/30*13 = 495 minutes = 8,26 h = 8 h 15 min

...I hope for some dumpers selling me more cheap MOON  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
yes
I am not that big in the field but plan to accumulate some more Moons. Block 193.076 is approaching fast now.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Wekkel how much you have? i have almost 9billions  Grin
legendary
yes
There will be 40 billion Moons issued in a period of 26 days, with the majority the first 10 days (starting on Wednesday).

Cryptsy orders alone encompass 32 bln Moons down to 1 Litoshi. We will survive  Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
In about 45 hours we will learn...  Cool
Should they act headless, then it will at least be a good opportunity to get a lot of cheap Mooncoins - and with a bright future.
Because after this Apollo-period the supply will reduce dramatically and you'll probably never get the coins as cheap again.

If someone trades sensibly then its good opportunity to make long term profit rather than dumping at once.
legendary
In about 45 hours we will learn...  Cool
Should they act headless, then it will at least be a good opportunity to get a lot of cheap Mooncoins - and with a bright future.
Because after this Apollo-period the supply will reduce dramatically and you'll probably never get the coins as cheap again.
legendary
yes
In about 45 hours we will learn...  Cool
legendary
At current prices, I hope there is a buyer willing to soak up an additional $9,000 worth of Moon during the Apollo period. 25 bln Moons in a span of 10 days  Shocked

I think/hope most of the miners will deal responsibly with this. As it does not help anyone to dump everything as soon as possible - including the miners.
legendary
yes
At current prices, I hope there is a buyer willing to soak up an additional $9,000 worth of Moon during the Apollo period. 25 bln Moons in a span of 10 days  Shocked
legendary
Hi,guys, the moon look bigger and brighter this summer. Especially tonight, it will become full on the same day it is in perigee, and appear in the sky as an enormous, glowing orb. We call it ‘Supermoon’.
So, dev, why not publish news?

This could have been a great coin if the dev got more involved. I hope he regains the interest in his own coin, it would be a pitty if this is going nowhere Wink

MOON is a great coin with fast transaction speed and it´s not necessary that the dev is more involved. More than that it would be great if MOON gets more and more fans and websites accepting payments in mooncoins. With a stable and now rising price combined with higher hashrates from new miners MOON is on a good way. But the best would be a payment-processor like coinpayments.net accepting MOON, so that online shops could use their API for easy mooncoin-integration.  

+1
To add to this, see the market cap: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/#charts
Good to see it rising again. But we still have a long way to go, in order to get to the old strength of ~4.5 millions again (just click on the 365 day view).  Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Hi,guys, the moon look bigger and brighter this summer. Especially tonight, it will become full on the same day it is in perigee, and appear in the sky as an enormous, glowing orb. We call it ‘Supermoon’.
So, dev, why not publish news?

This could have been a great coin if the dev got more involved. I hope he regains the interest in his own coin, it would be a pitty if this is going nowhere Wink

MOON is a great coin with fast transaction speed and it´s not necessary that the dev is more involved. More than that it would be great if MOON gets more and more fans and websites accepting payments in mooncoins. With a stable and now rising price combined with higher hashrates from new miners MOON is on a good way. But the best would be a payment-processor like coinpayments.net accepting MOON, so that online shops could use their API for easy mooncoin-integration. 
legendary
someone has bought everything at 6 litoshi  Shocked Shocked we are at 7 litoshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
more than 800ltcs supporting sells is very interesting, watching few months ago...

This coin will be getting more and more interesting around this blocks 190k 225k
 Grin
legendary
yes
It's going better than since the last few months. We'll get there.
Jump to: