Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 247. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 780
Merit: 501
why so much SPAM recently?
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Hi,

Live Mooncoin Price Chart for Your Website

We have created a series of free Live Interactive Cryptocurrency Charts which you can use on your website  (Dogecoin, Litecoin, DevCoin, Lottocoin, Quark ... 130 cryptocurrencies).
   It will display live prices for a selected cryptocurrency with graphics price changes on your website.

Mooncoin price chart which you can place on your website  - http://myip.ms/info/chartbox/m/146#c

Regards
  Myip.ms Team
  http://live.myip.ms

New Live Mooncoin Chart Functionality - 
          - Show Prices in EUR/USD/GBP/CNY/etc currencies (we use European Bank Exchange Rates on day of trading)
          - Full Screen mode

You can place this free live Mooncoin price chart on your websitehttp://myip.ms/info/chartbox/m/146#c

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I can't wait till the Lunar Anniversary, Bonus Moon Smiley
Activity: 138
welll....down too 3 with very little depth on the buy side..ouch.

And I bet some people just couldn't be happier...  Angry
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
welll....down too 3 with very little depth on the buy side..ouch.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Now 4 stoshi is at SELL now. Steadly its order amount is increasing,

When I told that the price must be between 3 and 2
Seems that I am not wrong and prices going there STEADLY.

3 may be expensive but 2 may be cheap So buying with LTC prices like between 2 and 3 will be more likely to me.

THOSE PEOPLE that top of this page did not even understand me MAY BE THEY think coin will hit MOON.

Prices are always CORRECT.

Buying between 2-3 seeling at A SOMETIME may be in near 12 months at 5 or 6 for me is GOOD profit. No  bank gives a good interest in this world.

Good luck..

ALL high buyers will need it.

Anything unexpected can happen at any time that will mess up your "calculations". Bitcoin only needs to shoot up, or multipools may lose interest, or a big buyer buys up a lot of coins, or a big holder sells even more coins. Moon is a speculator's dream just because there are so many of them. Too many variables.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Now 4 stoshi is at SELL now. Steadly its order amount is increasing,

When I told that the price must be between 3 and 2
Seems that I am not wrong and prices going there STEADLY.

3 may be expensive but 2 may be cheap So buying with LTC prices like between 2 and 3 will be more likely to me.

THOSE PEOPLE that top of this page did not even understand me MAY BE THEY think coin will hit MOON.

Prices are always CORRECT.

Buying between 2-3 seeling at A SOMETIME may be in near 12 months at 5 or 6 for me is GOOD profit. No  bank gives a good interest in this world.

Good luck..

ALL high buyers will need it.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
can't even mine it because the best pool on the list only has 0.7% of the nethash and gets orphans all day.
mine&dump status aquired.
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
I hope that moon will be a good crypto
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Out of the last 200 MOON trades on cryptsy...198 of them are sells.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hey deaconboogie,
what about a prize draw (or competition) that is coupled to the phase of the moon? So there will be prizes in Mooncoin to be won every full moon and/or new moon or so? Just an idea which could raise interest in "the MOON" Wink for newbies ...
legendary
Go look any pool at standart hash power of 1000 kHS digs for how much amount Moons ?
What do you mean exactly? Or, to put it differently, one pool has bad luck and needs several days, the other one finds block after block in a couple of hours. So which one should we base the calculation on?

Then come here at mulyiply by 4  Kiss
Please give us more information on that algorithm.

Then multiply by 5000 (Average NET hash) so you may learn how much BTC must at 4 stoshi NOT to drop below 4 FOR EVERY day.
Where do you get the average hashrate from? Or how and when did you calculate it?

What about (rising) demand? Is your calculation static? Or do you assume there will be the same or falling demand for weeks? But in the latter case there is the possibility that the coin even falls further than your predicted 2-3 Satoshi.
What if some miners go away and the hashrate drops significantly, in effect letting the (new) coin supply run short? What if several holders decide to pull their coins away from the exchanges? What if a (edit: BIG) investor enters the boat and pushes the coin again, like it happened before?
legendary
I have also calculated that the True, actual price of Bitcoin is between 7-8 Dollars per Bitcoin. Wonder what happened.  Roll Eyes
Go look any pool at standart hash power of 1000 kHS digs for how much amount Moons ?

Then come here at mulyiply by 4  Kiss

Then multiply by 5000 (Average NET hash) so you may learn how much BTC must at 4 stoshi NOT to drop below 4 FOR EVERY day.
legendary
To my calculations ...
Which "calculations"?

To my calculations coin should be about 20 satoshis. According to other coins Moon should be at 50 sat.  Kiss
legendary
To my calculations and hash rates and i see at pools even price 4 is still very expensive.
According to other coins price must be below 3  Kiss
and above 2.
So ltc/moon price can be in equilibrium. Smiley

Activity: 252
Both white and black would work  maybe red too price wise  12 to 15? Bux usd is what I would pay please keep us updated will buy once available  Cool thanks dean
legendary
I do like the coin though Undecided

That exactly is the capital of this coin. It only needs a little time.
The grief and hate that was expressed earlier in this thread was of some greedy coin-hopping-miners, who overreacted because of technical difficulties at the beginning of the mining-phase. Maybe there were some "haters", too, who tried to pull the coin down for their own purposes (get cheap coins? protect other currencies?) ... But there are others as well. And they still support this coin. And even if it is now being mined again regularly on the huge multipools with massive hashing-power after implementing Kimoto Gravity Well, it performs not bad - keeping in mind, that many (if not nearly all) of the multipool-miners sell their coins automatically via auto-sell feature after they receive them. Looking at this it amazes, that the coins value is not falling further now. There seems to be substance, despite the massive sell walls. This coin surely has potential.
Please remember: the first massive price-rise went up to 30 Satoshi - from next to nothing in value before (some Litoshis) and now it remains at 4/5 Sat., which is definitely a good performance so far. It can - and will - happen again. Maybe some of those who bought at 30 are now disappointed after the coins value fell again. But that is perfectly normal. Nothing rises forever and even Mooncoin has to take a breather every now and then ...  Wink

May I remind everybody of the voting on mintpal.com to support MOON further?
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Edit: some additional info/contents and typos
Activity: 138

I'm not in for a quick buck like these greedy assholes.
About the volume, these selling walls are frightening to any new investor like me. The buying volume looks to be quasi non-existent since it's those same guys trading between them...
With these amounts, they're obviously dumping all they got and will do so until the coin is dead.
Early adopters should not behave like this. If every Bitcoin whales did there would be no Bitcoin today. Bitcoin thrived because these guys are holders, not greedy dumpers.

I do like the coin though Undecided

I agree. I don't understand it either. It feels like a coordinated effort.

Still, we have an active base. I've had over 200 entries into the t-shirt drawing thus far.

We're having a Moon swag give-away at Mooncoin.info!

Win one of five pre-loaded "shirt-wallets". The grand prize is pre-loaded with 1,000,000 MOON!

Drawing entry here: http://mooncoin.info/?p=114

Where can the t shirt be purchased at ?   I would definitely buy 10 to 20 shirts  btw I know each shirt wont be loaded with coins lol

I've had a lot of people ask about that so I'm setting up a CafePress site that will sell these. What do you feel is a fair price? The black version of the shirt is pricier. I could do a white version of the shirt... Let me know!

Jump to: