Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 249. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Buy at 4 and fast go put 5...
%25 profit.. Cool

Will I do ? No..

But who makes it there is a wall growing at 5. Cheesy
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
In some educational Geo or Discovery programs, i learnt that.

Most of the times trusting all other human reactions is the correct desicion.

Haha that's a good one!
But there is some exception  Wink
In some educational Geo or Discovery programs, i learnt that.

Most of the times trusting all other human reactions is the correct desicion.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
MoonCoin is dead, long live MoonCoin. Why do you losers even bother to continue to post here? Go and invest in your other great opportunities already.

Moon is an incredibly young fun coin (less than 2 months old!) and might just get through this, even if some big speculators are now disappointed. Fine. Speculation is over. Let's go home. Some of you must be terribly disappointed as someone has to hold hundreds of millions or even billions of coins now. There hasn't even happened one big pump yet. Very strange.

rightoe
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
Im with you, i'll hold. i had almost 300 millions bought since 16 satoshi to 4 satoshi, and i don't think it go more down... but if it do, i'll buy more.

2 months only... is a very young coin

Fake Sell Walls to push down price? Yes - there are 7.3 Billion Mooncoins for sale on Cryptsy (30% of all mooncoins in existence). My guess is that someone with a large horde of Bitcoins is pushing the price down (probably trading with himself too to fake some volume) and then all the sell walls will be removed for a massive, violent pump.

Just a theory.

I'm buying as price drops since Mooncoin will reach a block-halving before anyone else will (unless I am mistaken) - ~960 blocks a day = halving in 2 months. Halving makes alt coins fun.

I'm totally in this theory I think it's very clear if you had pay attention to Sell order on Cryptsy since the beginning.
Sell order are fake and made by a big whale. And I even think that the little pump that we had before was some test for his next big pump.

However it make no sens how Monn had been taking down. This coin was highly anticipated by the whole Crypto-community and never take off why?

It is manipulated since is beginning and this guy who hold some billion just wait to make a big pump.

I definitly hold my Mooncoin, there are now in a safe place, no sell order on cryptsy.

So it's the magic man in the sky theory now  Roll Eyes

At no point has there been any opportunity to buy 30% of all mooncoins. It never would have pumped to 37 sat in the first place if there had been. To attribute the sell orders to one person is idiotic at best.

Future will tell us who's right or wrong but I'm pretty sure of what I say...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
MoonCoin is dead, long live MoonCoin. Why do you losers even bother to continue to post here? Go and invest in your other great opportunities already.

Moon is an incredibly young fun coin (less than 2 months old!) and might just get through this, even if some big speculators are now disappointed. Fine. Speculation is over. Let's go home. Some of you must be terribly disappointed as someone has to hold hundreds of millions or even billions of coins now. There hasn't even happened one big pump yet. Very strange.

Activity: 29
Fake Sell Walls to push down price? Yes - there are 7.3 Billion Mooncoins for sale on Cryptsy (30% of all mooncoins in existence). My guess is that someone with a large horde of Bitcoins is pushing the price down (probably trading with himself too to fake some volume) and then all the sell walls will be removed for a massive, violent pump.

Just a theory.

I'm buying as price drops since Mooncoin will reach a block-halving before anyone else will (unless I am mistaken) - ~960 blocks a day = halving in 2 months. Halving makes alt coins fun.

I'm totally in this theory I think it's very clear if you had pay attention to Sell order on Cryptsy since the beginning.
Sell order are fake and made by a big whale. And I even think that the little pump that we had before was some test for his next big pump.

However it make no sens how Monn had been taking down. This coin was highly anticipated by the whole Crypto-community and never take off why?

It is manipulated since is beginning and this guy who hold some billion just wait to make a big pump.

I definitly hold my Mooncoin, there are now in a safe place, no sell order on cryptsy.

So it's the magic man in the sky theory now  Roll Eyes

At no point has there been any opportunity to buy 30% of all mooncoins. It never would have pumped to 37 sat in the first place if there had been. To attribute the sell orders to one person is idiotic at best.

Just a theory.

Activity: 51
Just looking at the cryptsy order book:

60 btc on the buy side.

124 btc needed to get the price to 10 satoshi
498 btc needed to get the price to 20 satoshi
940 btc needed to get the price to 30 satoshi

It's not suprising there are no buyers. This doesn't even count the LTC market or markets on different exchanges.. Somebody has made a royal fortune, and miners are fighting over the scraps. Anyone else who bought in before today has lost money and will likely never recoup their investment. That's the facts and why I sold my stash this morning at a 50% loss. The only way this coin can rise in price is if hundreds of people remove their orders or sell at a loss like I did. Not every one is going to do that.

This is why I try low volume speculative coins...At least if some one comes with 0.5 btc price rises very fast.
LOL...
%50 loss is nothng. You can cover at speculative low volume coins. Good luck sir.
when the price is rising up fast, the sell wall will be get away and set higher. it dont need that much btc to pump.
Activity: 29
This is a tough call to make for someone but it is definitely a good call.  And I respect someone who admits it.  I can only shake my head at people who go down with this dying ship, but hey... those people leave more room for me to profit it other markets.

"As a bag holder. It's not the time to hold. It's the time to move into other markets that are going up now. When bitcoin rises again, those markets will do twice as well as moon. I could hold for a loooong time to get my money back, but that doesn't really make much sense. I made a bad decision. I made another bad decision by holding longer. Now I'm admitting my mistake and moving on."

Its a call that cost me around a years salary. But I will live another day. I don't think the bag holders here will get their money back. Bitcoin is crashing and will rise again, but moon won't rise like the other alts. I spent yesterday reworking my entire portfolio. I suggest others do the same.
Activity: 51
the people who is eating the sell order must be know something, and they are already eated much MOON, so next pump must be crazy.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
where all the hash at? i cant find any pool over 100 mh/s
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
This is a tough call to make for someone but it is definitely a good call.  And I respect someone who admits it.  I can only shake my head at people who go down with this dying ship, but hey... those people leave more room for me to profit it other markets.

"As a bag holder. It's not the time to hold. It's the time to move into other markets that are going up now. When bitcoin rises again, those markets will do twice as well as moon. I could hold for a loooong time to get my money back, but that doesn't really make much sense. I made a bad decision. I made another bad decision by holding longer. Now I'm admitting my mistake and moving on."

Now prices drop to 4 stoshi but people continue to sell.

It is getting more exciting to watch the order book.  Kiss
Activity: 558
And as more companies start accepting a wide variety of altcoins, which they will, Moon and other alts will be able to be used to buy things directly and their value will rise.

For that to happen, someone has to actively promote currency. I can't imagine, that all of alts succeed in that.

BTW, do you know anything about activities promoting this coin?

Not all alts will succeed necessarily, but far more will enjoy a degree of success than most people think.  Check out Coinpayments.net for an example of what we'll see in the near future -- merchants able to accept basically any altcoin they want.  It's up to the community to talk to Coinpayments and other similar services that are still in development to get them to accept Moon.

As for promotions, I am sending a sequence of lessons to my 25,000+ person newsletter about crypto right now.

Last week I introduced them to the basic concepts with the video you can see linked in my sig, and this week I'll be sending them video lessons showing how to download the Mooncoin wallet and how to receive funds. Any of them who share my lessons on Facebook, Twitter, etc. and send me their Moon address will be sent some Mooncoin, and they'll be entered into a drawing to win more. 

I'd planned to do this all sooner, but ran into some unrelated technical issues that held it up -- but I think the timing is better now anyway, with the updated wallets & difficulty settings. 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I am not sure people understand how pumps works. If you have noticed, the coin for sale on the sell side, has not changed in response to the dropping price - ideally, you would see Asks, decrease in value and get closer to the trading price. But, in Mooncoin, people have not changed their orders - why?

Blind optimism? I dont think so - they have a 100 other coins to speculate on with much thinner sell walls to beat.

Just a theory.

You really think some evil puppet masters would make it look like it's worth less by the day to rape us all in the end??? Naaah, that couldn't be, could it?!  Roll Eyes Keep selling fools.
Activity: 1
And as more companies start accepting a wide variety of altcoins, which they will, Moon and other alts will be able to be used to buy things directly and their value will rise.

For that to happen, someone has to actively promote currency. I can't imagine, that all of alts succeed in that.

BTW, do you know anything about activities promoting this coin?
Activity: 558
People seem to forget that Mooncoin and others are measured in Satoshi.  Satoshi is a fraction of Bitcoin.

So when Bitcoin rises in price, and it will do significantly later this year, then Mooncoin goes up in value even if it stays at the same number of Satoshi.  So you can still make a profit selling it for the same number of Satoshi when a Satoshi is worth more.

So, to quote Douglas Adams... "Don't panic!"
Activity: 21
I am not sure people understand how pumps works. If you have noticed, the coin for sale on the sell side, has not changed in response to the dropping price - ideally, you would see Asks, decrease in value and get closer to the trading price. But, in Mooncoin, people have not changed their orders - why?

Blind optimism? I dont think so - they have a 100 other coins to speculate on with much thinner sell walls to beat.

Just a theory.

Jump to: