Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 260. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 506
Just change it to 26825 so miners don't mine for free for the next 5 days. It still gives everyone another day to prepare.

The hashrate is picking up. We need to make sure everyone gets a fair shot to upgrade before the hard fork.

If we changed now, we'd have to have everyone download another new wallet and pool operators would need to recompile again. Not ideal.

We're committed to 26850 at this point. We'll get there very soon!
I am a pooloperator for dutchpool.org and recompiling is not an issue, I can have it done in 10 minutes, now miners have to wait 5 days if they're lucky.....
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
well i am bit sadly here , wy ?

i'v send 50k to coinex.pw 2 days ago still nothin recieved there, in my new wallet it says that they are confirmed, i told coinex.pw to look into it and i am sure they will,

but.....these are not my personal coins they are from our project : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

il sincerly hope that this is not a loose of those coins ...update me please

also the new wallet stil stuck at 3 ours ago at block : 26817

our project wants to the moon !!    Cheesy Wink

this guy  Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
well i am bit sadly here , wy ?

i'v send 50k to coinex.pw 2 days ago still nothin recieved there, in my new wallet it says that they are confirmed, i told coinex.pw to look into it and i am sure they will,

but.....these are not my personal coins they are from our project : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

il sincerly hope that this is not a loose of those coins ...update me please

also the new wallet stil stuck at 3 ours ago at block : 26817

our project wants to the moon !!    Cheesy Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Alright i'm sure someone has already asked or even fixed this problem but I downloaded the new wallet for Mac and it's stuck syncing on block 26815? Is that normal or should I delete the appdata folder and reset the darn thing?
just leave it running it will catch up
Activity: 448
Alright i'm sure someone has already asked or even fixed this problem but I downloaded the new wallet for Mac and it's stuck syncing on block 26815? Is that normal or should I delete the appdata folder and reset the darn thing?

this guy....   Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
mining away Smiley mining for free  Smiley  I was thinking maybe pool operators can reward all the miners that are helping to get were we need to be at or maybe no fees?  either way Ill leave my things pointed at it
Activity: 490
Just change it to 26825 so miners don't mine for free for the next 5 days. It still gives everyone another day to prepare.

The hashrate is picking up. We need to make sure everyone gets a fair shot to upgrade before the hard fork.

If we changed now, we'd have to have everyone download another new wallet and pool operators would need to recompile again. Not ideal.

26850 is fair enough. We can bring block 26850 very soon by our community support(MINING!!!)

Let's MINE!!!

Come onnnn!! Point everything
Activity: 10

26850 is fair enough. We can bring block 26850 very soon by our community support(MINING!!!)

Let's MINE!!!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW MAC WALLET IS AVAILABLE!

Special thanks to BitcoinTalk Forum member maxpower for providing the new compiled GUI wallet! Maxpower has provided GUI wallet builds for a couple dozen altcoins and we appreciate his support!

http://download.mooncoin.info/

Great to see that great people are helping you out.
Activity: 40
Hi
Just upgraded the Mac OSX wallet and all is working just fine...great job..Thanks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW MAC WALLET IS AVAILABLE!

Special thanks to BitcoinTalk Forum member maxpower for providing the new compiled GUI wallet! Maxpower has provided GUI wallet builds for a couple dozen altcoins and we appreciate his support!

http://download.mooncoin.info/
Activity: 90
This coin got completely dumped. No activity.
Activity: 221

Mooncoin & Lottocoin & Dogecoin prices compare chart -

Chart - http://myip.ms/info/coins_prices/1/market1/137/market2/132/market3/146

7 blocks /24h
36 >> 5 days  Cry

Need more hash!!!!!!

Five days is acceptable... We need to give everyone a chance to upgrade. Smiley
Activity: 76
7 blocks /24h
36 >> 5 days  Cry

Need more hash!!!!!!
Activity: 49
26814   ---->         go go go go go to the mooon  $$$$$$$$$$
It looks like interest has been spurred up a bit since we released the new version. We've cracked 7 blocks in the last 24 hours. I think we're going to leave it at 26850 unless anyone can offer a compelling reason not to.
Jump to: