Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 263. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i'm on multipool.us...we're getting 20MH/s...just mine anywhere you can.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
pointing miners at it eveyone help so we can knock the block join pool  http://moon.hasher.ca need more power

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
New diff algorithm will not set in until 26850, so we need to find another 44 blocks on diff 350.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://moon.updamoon.com has update to KGW version.

The updamoon.com must have Mooncoin!

Welcome mining in our pool. (After block 26850)
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Which pools have started to use Mooncoin-1.862.0 ?  Any so far?  

I've just updated the hasher pool:

http://moon.hasher.ca

Happy Hashing!

I didn't receive a confirmation email to open the account. Password reset works but it will say account is locked anyway. user: disclaimer203

Edit: We need more hashing power on the network, or it will take 4-6 days until gravity well sets in. Everybody Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Fixed!

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Which pools have started to use Mooncoin-1.862.0 ?  Any so far?  

Happy Hashing!

I didn't receive a confirmation email to open the account. Password reset works but it will say account is locked anyway. user: disclaimer203

Edit: We need more hashing power on the network, or it will take 4-6 days until gravity well sets in. Everybody Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!
legendary
I might be crazy/stupid, but I think it'll take time to hit the block with the changes?

it will yeah.
I might be crazy/stupid, but I think it'll take time to hit the block with the changes?
legendary
Which pools have started to use Mooncoin-1.862.0 ?  Any so far? 

Happy Hashing!
Humm..compilation problem on linux with new sources.  Anyone else noticing this?

cd /home/test/Downloads/mooncoin-master/src/leveldb && chmod +x build_detect_platform && CC=gcc CXX=g++ /usr/bin/make OPT="-pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/test/Downloads/mooncoin-master/src/leveldb'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `libleveldb.a'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/test/Downloads/mooncoin-master/src/leveldb'
make: *** [/home/test/Downloads/mooncoin-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2
20:49:51: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project mooncoin-qt (kit: Desktop Qt 5.2.0 GCC 64bit)
When executing step 'Make'

Yup!

We had a typo in the .gitignore like a couple of idiots and the LevelDB makefile did not commit.

If you re-git the source, the makefile and another issue was corrected and it should compile clean!

Sorry for the mistake... fat fingers. Sad

Awesome, thanks for the spot on release!  Built perfectly with absolutely no changes for Qt5 also...love it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
MOON is dead already.

Buried by all the new alt coins.

Everyone here really cares your opinion. Now please go away.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Humm..compilation problem on linux with new sources.  Anyone else noticing this?

cd /home/test/Downloads/mooncoin-master/src/leveldb && chmod +x build_detect_platform && CC=gcc CXX=g++ /usr/bin/make OPT="-pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
make: *** [/home/test/Downloads/mooncoin-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2
Error while building/deploying project mooncoin-qt (kit: Desktop Qt 5.2.0 GCC 64bit)

Yup!

We had a typo in the .gitignore like a couple of idiots and the LevelDB makefile did not commit.

If you re-git the source, the makefile and another issue was corrected and it should compile clean!

Sorry for the mistake... fat fingers. Sad

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
NEW SOURCE RELEASED! MOONCOIN 1.862.0 NOW AVAILABLE WITH KIMOTO'S GRAVITY WELL!

New Windows wallet uploading now!

Regarding the "hard fork":

The current blockchain will continue to exist, but at block 26850 the new Kimoto's Gravity Well difficulty scaling will take effect.

BACKUP YOUR WALLETS BEFORE UPGRADING, JUST IN CASE!

POOL OPERATORS, EXCHANGES, UPDATE YOUR CLIENTS ASAP!

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

anyways, check RealMoonCoin's wallet news (released yet?) on his Twitter page.

not yet , be patience and your link is for mobile here is the "normal" link :  https://twitter.com/RealMooncoin
Activity: 308

anyways, check RealMoonCoin's wallet news (released yet?) on his Twitter page.
Activity: 56
Activity: 336
Moon won't die. There I said it.
Activity: 308
this was on twitter ( @RealMoonCoin ) 21 hours ago ;-)

#Mooncoin will be releasing the next version in the next 24 hours. NOW WITH Kimoto's Gravity Well! #bitcoin #litecoin #dogecoin
Jump to: