Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 264. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
OFFICIAL MOONCOIN ANNOUNCEMENT

Mooncoin 1.862.0 availability is imminent!

This release is based off of Doge 1.5.1 with the addition of Kimoto's Gravity Well!

• Based off of Litecoin 0.8.6/Doge 1.5.1 with latest bug fixes.
  • Kimoto's Gravity Well will begin tentatively at block 268xx. (We're still determining this...)
  • It is a clean upgrade and your blockchain will get converted when you run the new client.

If you are a pool operator, please watch our Twitter feed (@RealMooncoin) or this thread and be prepared to update your nodes accordingly!

@deaconboogie
when can we download the new wallet, yesterday you said the release was imminent ;-O
Activity: 616
Merit: 321

hello guys ,

is the new wallet already available ??
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
retarget in 74 blocks , go go go Cheesy
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Needed some help, I've built the old Moon wallet (github source) with Qt5 & all the crazy libraries (boost, openssl, bdb, upnpc).  Took a week to line this up and finally get an executable out of QtCreator on Win7 (linux is much easier btw).  Anyway, so I start the wallet and there's a crash in the Qt5Gui.dll.  The wallet still starts successfully and actually has fully synched...but I don't know where that crash is coming from in Qt5Gui.dll.  Anyone have any advice?  I know this is changing with the new wallet...just prefer to build it myself.

Win7 x64 (all libraries and apps are 32bit)
Qt 5.2.1 (mooncoin code ported to Qt5...same code works fine for linux)
MinGW 4.8 (not built using visual studio)
OpenSSL 1.0.1f
Berkeley DB 1.55.0
Miniupnpc 1.9
Activity: 70

Agreed - has anyone reported him to the moderator for repeatedly spamming this thread?

This release is based off of Doge 1.5.1 with the addition of Kimoto's Gravity Well!

• Kimoto's Gravity Well will begin tentatively at block 268xx. (We're still determining this...)
  • It is a clean upgrade and your blockchain will get converted when you run the new client.

If you are a pool operator, please watch our Twitter feed (@RealMooncoin) or this thread and be prepared to update your nodes accordingly!

wen wil you release the new wallet becouse its verry important to our project : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/
and we dont want to missing this ! are the already mooncoins not in danger?  maby i am a noob but we dont want to loose our coins with this

we need your support to
YES !

let us starting again this is good news ! we can use some new sponsors /donations spread the words of Mooncoin !

see our link in signature !
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I've started mining some small amt of moon again...lets see if we can get over that hump.

That's the spirit!   Cheesy
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I've started mining some small amt of moon again...lets see if we can get over that hump.
legendary
MOON is dead already.

Buried by all the new alt coins.

Yes, it's dead alright. I read the same about Bitcoin all over this forum in late 2011 as well. Go away from Moon as far as possible and stay away.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
MOON is dead already.

Buried by all the new alt coins.
legendary

great, thanks!

http://moon.hasher.ca

As Notnull isn't working, I'm gonna switch to your pool. I want to support the network when most needed. Other stakeholders might want to do the same to protect their investment. Just sayin'

Awesome news about the update btw! Yes!

Edit: Oh no, email confirmation isn't working.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

great, thanks!

http://moon.hasher.ca
Activity: 490

This is brilliant news!!! We can finally get this coin moving!!

This is only going one direction.....up!!! Next stop...overtake doge :-)
Activity: 448

Welcome to MoonCoin Pool!

moon.pool.mn offers:
0% fee
100% uptime
Powerful dedicated server
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin
Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

this guy is annoying
Activity: 558
Merit: 500

Good to hear. 

Update to a post I made a while back -- I'm still planning to email my 25K+ person newsletter with lessons showing them how to get & use the Mooncoin wallet, I've been waiting for the update before proceeding.  So maybe next week if the updated wallet is available. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 70

I presume that by client you mean updated Qt wallet software.  When do you plan to have this available?  For those of us who have the current wallet, will it be a straight overwrite of the existing files?
let us have it already !!!
TO THE MOON !!!!!
let us have it already !!!
TO THE MOON !!!!!
Jump to: