Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 303. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Look at bids and asks at LTC market and just BUY more!  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
huobi just took a huge dump. I'm hoping Doge follows
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
*Still holding 8,040,000 moon confidently*

I can't wait until it rebounds when bitcoin goes back up after Jan 31 and all this bad news blows over.

Mooncoin going back to the moon soon after Chinese New Year!!! Wink
Reach mooncoin ever 0.00000039 btc again ? I want to sell this s**t coins

I sold everything. The sky is falling/market is crashing.  Sad Sad No real solid evidence, just a few beer and a real bad vibe. Been watching the Mooncoin/ btc for days and it does not look good. Also, no word from dev? 1st page has not been updated since the 21st, not even mentioned we are listed on cryptsy...I'm out, see you next month. I wish you all much luck and many moons profit.

When I see post like this with 0_level_faith in coin because of huge bubble correction (60/70% down?), I know one: TIME TO BUY NOW    Cool
*Still holding 8,040,000 moon confidently*

I can't wait until it rebounds when bitcoin goes back up after Jan 31 and all this bad news blows over.
Activity: 350
Market charts do show it has support here and seems to have turned around, statistically.
Hey Guys

Look at MOON 10d chart http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=10-days&resolution=hour&pair=moon-ltc&market=cryptsy

Highest volume now - I think MOON is at bottom now and will rebound soon. ---> Selling now is stupid; Buying - smart.
Highest vol is very often at bottom. (maybe even always)
You think that this make any sense?
Fatal problem with MOON, as many other coins, is the too high amount of coins given.

Yes, and the rate of exchange between BTC to said coin would be devalued, however, you can still gain a nice profit as long as said crypto is widely accepted in the community and mainstream. Doge is an example of this. I would rather use Doge for smaller transactions than break BTC down into decimal points for a product. This is why having more of a currency can be better than having less.

legendary
The last peak at 39 satoshis was during the last quarter phase of the moon (jan 24) . I might just need to wait for the new moon to start...Wink
kov
Activity: 492
Get out of here with your logic, nobody wants to hear that.

Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Fatal problem with MOON, as many other coins, is the too high amount of coins given.  Giving too many coins per blocks, don't expect the coin to be worth more than a few Satoshi.  Think about it.  If it's worth anything more, than everyone would be a millionaire.  Why do you think that the more and more the U.S. (or any other country) print bank notes, the less and less the currency is worth?  If tomorrow, each and everyone had 1 million $ USD, then 1M$ USD would be worth noting.  That's the same with any virtual currencies.

Why do you think MOON stay in the Satoshi, while 42-coin opened trade and is still worth more than 300$...?

I'm not shitting on the coin.  And I find it EXTRAORDINARY that it was ever worth more than 2 Satoshi!  But one must come to the obvious.

Also, on a more technical side, there's a really major flaw with a coin with such a high number of coins, is that it is bound (be design actually) to overflow and crash.  The max number of coins is 384,400,000,000.  That is 384,400,000,000 * 100,000,000 Satoshi = 38,440,000,000,000,000,000 Satoshi.

38,440,000,000,000,000,000 is a big number.  A really big number.  Such a big number in fact that it no longer fit in a 64-bit integer (2^64 = 18,446,744,073,709,551,616), which is what Bitcoin (and other altcoins) code is based upon.  So, this coin is be design bound to overflow someday.

So, the slogan is "WE HAVE LIFTOFF"...  Let's hope it doesn't end up as the Cluster spacecraft (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_%28spacecraft%29), which ironically ended-up crashing 37-second in-flight due to the EXACT same bug...  an integer overflow!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I sold everything. The sky is falling/market is crashing.  Sad Sad No real solid evidence, just a few beer and a real bad vibe. Been watching the Mooncoin/ btc for days and it does not look good. Also, no word from dev? 1st page has not been updated since the 21st, not even mentioned we are listed on cryptsy...I'm out, see you next month. I wish you all much luck and many moons profit.

It is like this to all cryptos lately, not just moon. Price fell today on news that a btc exchange ceo got in trouble. Then there is Jan 31st. Prices should rise in Feb otherwise if they stay under. 20 satoshis I'm done with cryptos. But as long as btc rises it should also lift up the value of alts too. Alts rise with btc.

Its all now a waiting game, alts are on the rise. The greater the fall, the higher the jump up. Whales are just waiting for the right moment Wink

What exactly is happening on Jan 31st?? I saw an article on a Bank defaulting on credit but that seems pretty normal. Banks fail all the time...Well, they fail with other peoples money that is, never their own.
Activity: 34
Is everybody's wallet stuck on block 25991 or is it just me?   moonchain.info doesn't have any blocks after that either.
legendary
I sold everything. The sky is falling/market is crashing.  Sad Sad No real solid evidence, just a few beer and a real bad vibe. Been watching the Mooncoin/ btc for days and it does not look good. Also, no word from dev? 1st page has not been updated since the 21st, not even mentioned we are listed on cryptsy...I'm out, see you next month. I wish you all much luck and many moons profit.

It is like this to all cryptos lately, not just moon. Price fell today on news that a btc exchange ceo got in trouble. Then there is Jan 31st. Prices should rise in Feb otherwise if they stay under. 20 satoshis I'm done with cryptos. But as long as btc rises it should also lift up the value of alts too. Alts rise with btc.

Its all now a waiting game, alts are on the rise. The greater the fall, the higher the jump up. Whales are just waiting for the right moment Wink

Activity: 4
Too many people switched over to mining it after the value increase. Once that dies off the coin has a chance to go back up. In the meantime there is too much downward sell pressure.

That being said, it's a good opportunity to buy in while price is declining.

I closed my Mooncoin/BTC trade windows on Cryptsy. The stress of trying to do small trades is going to cause me to lose my coins. At least I can relax knowing I'll have some long term gains.

I'm tempted to buy bitcoin now while it is so cheap and put it in Doge. 5 btcs worth. I will make a nice gain for sure on that in the short term.
kov
Activity: 492
Too many people switched over to mining it after the value increase. Once that dies off the coin has a chance to go back up. In the meantime there is too much downward sell pressure.

That being said, it's a good opportunity to buy in while price is declining.
Activity: 53
Reach mooncoin ever 0.00000039 btc again ? I want to sell this s**t coins
legendary
Moon should go back up to over 20 satoshis...right guys?

Its quite possible, let us just wait for the dumpers to stop dumping..the lower the value, the greater the possibility that this coin will gain momentum to go sky high..
Jump to: