Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 298. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
pulled mine out as well for over 7 btc
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I already took off my sell order. I hope others can do the same.
  Thanks man for the support  what really pisses me off people that made money on moon say its a shit coin..... after they sold all  greed will bite u in the butt one day

No problem.
Activity: 252
  Thanks man for the support  what really pisses me off people that made money on moon say its a shit coin..... after they sold all  greed will bite u in the butt one day
Kool for sure I left a voice mail and I also emailed her hopfully I can get this moving forward any the astronauts is a great one too
we really need a very active community  please feel free to pm me or even post here  can we be the next dodge? or even surpass them 
Iam pretty sure there is no limit
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
sounds like a good idea to do it that way, I added some more info to my last post. Also if he/she goes ahead with this, that might be a great opportunity to get an astronaut involved in mooncoins by way of advertisement.

As mentioned before, whoever is putting the sell walls up is part of the problem. Get the sell walls gone from 25 upwards and we will see some movement and money coming in from investors that know moon has a lot of potential but are now reluctant to put any money in. We could create a doge type hype by having trust that this coin will continue to grow maybe initially as a joke with a good name but longterm as a good investment and potential to grow as a digital currency.
The other option isn't pretty.... keep the walls here and the coin will be choked out, with 90% of hashrate reduced already due to unprofitable mining you have to understand that putting a sellorder in at these low levels has no function at this stage as nobody will invest and is willing to pay much higher. The price of mooncoin needs to rise and needs freedom to move around.

So my advise would be to cancel your sell order and as soon as it does lift off decide then when to sell it and repeat. I am a miner and for a while mining moon was more profitable then Doge, we need to get to that stage again so everyone can have a piece of the pie who is now involved in this coin (at this very early stage)

Remember why you invested in this coin in the first place and remember this coin was going to 39 in one day arriving at cryptsy. It has great hype potential.

I will donate 1 million coins as well could anyone put me on the list? Who do I send the Mooncoins too?

I think that what iam trying to establish for the donation part.... who will be in charge of it the space camp person should make a wallet and we can help her get an exchange to convert it
if she doesn't want to then we will have to donate it to someone else that would accept it as payment  I contact her myself

or more information about the U.S. Space & Rocket Center Foundation, please contact Jennifer Crozier, Executive Director, at (256) 430-6702, or email [email protected].
Activity: 350
As mentioned before, whoever is putting the sell walls up is part of the problem. Get the sell walls gone from 25 upwards and we will see some movement and money coming in from investors that know moon has a lot of potential but are now reluctant to put any money in. We could create a doge type hype by having trust that this coin will continue to grow maybe initially as a joke with a good name but longterm as a good investment and potential to grow as a digital currency.
The other option isn't pretty.... keep the walls here and the coin will be choked out, with 90% of hashrate reduced already due to unprofitable mining you have to understand that putting a sellorder in at these low levels has no function at this stage as nobody will invest and is willing to pay much higher. The price of mooncoin needs to rise and needs freedom to move around.

So my advise would be to cancel your sell order and as soon as it does lift off decide then when to sell it and repeat. I am a miner and for a while mining moon was more profitable then Doge, we need to get to that stage again so everyone can have a piece of the pie who is now involved in this coin (at this very early stage)

Remember why you invested in this coin in the first place and remember this coin was going to 39 in one day arriving at cryptsy. It has great hype potential.

I will donate 1 million coins as well could anyone put me on the list? Who do I send the Mooncoins too?

On another note, I fly commercial jets as a co-pilot and I myself know out of experience how great it is to get youngsters involved at an early stage to set out a dream. As this is where it all started for me. It is great to see how kids enjoy and learn from these camps and leave with the dream of becoming an astronaut/ pilot/ engineer etc. It gives an initial dream that will help them set themselves up to do well in school and follow a dream/ role model.

Would be cool to somehow get some astronauts involved in mooncoin by way of advertising!
Remember this project has to be fun and the more initiatives we as a community start the better chances of mooncoins success.

Doesn't this make me one of the top mooncoin holders out there?
So whats the next step guys? All these sell wall need to be taken down how else will the coin grow?
We as a community need to at as one cell, promote, donate , get some mad pr on what the coin is about how it will effect the future
maybe elect some people with certain positions and contact the dev some how to see whats the next step is so we all can help
ok guys sorry to rant Smiley   
Dont forget this!

Eventual Donation site: http://www.spacecamp.com/scholarshipfund

Current donors

1. adsoyo - 200,000 MOON
2. madcoin - 500,000 MOON
3. Fayens - 2,500,000 MOON
4. eskamilio - 600,000 MOON
5. FiatKiller - 1,000,000 MOON
6. DRobert - 250,000 MOON
7. nosf009 - 250,000 MOON
8. vegus - 1,000,000 MOON
9. mooncointalk.info - 1,000,000 MOON
10. b4dger - 100,000 MOON
11. puvar - 500,000 MOON
12. Wekkel - 1,500,000 MOON
13. rtopz - 150,000 MOON
14. JoeRigs - 600,000 MOON
15. i8 - 200,000 MOON
16. jepistons -1,000,000 MOON

TOTAL: 10,200,000 MOON

Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
Couldn't get this out of my head earlier today...

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song

Cheesy
How is that thing with space camp going (donations)? Eveything look so dead atm.

Nah, it isn't dead. Just give it time.
CatKiwi did you ever log on to Crypty using an unsecure network such as a public wifi?

Never. I do not use WIFI nor have a Wifi network at home. Only use LAN protected by Zonealarm and Avast.

I use Private Internet Access when on public wifi or at home so my information can't be sniffed anyway. Then there is two-step verification process Smiley
Activity: 378
The infected wallet was the first windows wallet posted in the thread. It did not pass the virustotal test.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
IMPORTANT:   Guys, 2 days ago I found I was unable to login to Cryptsy due to 2FA somehow becoming enabled. Once fixed by Bitjohn of Cryptsy I found in the settings menu this foreign mobile number: +4796667243

Upon googling it I found that it has been used for receiving auth codes for many websites, Cryptsy included! http://sms-verification.com/rec/%2B4796667243.php

Now this concerns me because 1. Someone had full access to my username, password etc. to be able to go into the settings and add their own number and authenticate it. 2. This happened within a short time of the Mooncoin Wallet virus threat.

I don't make a habit of clicking on strange links or downloading hookie software but I DID get stung by the Mooncoin wallet virus and I DID lose all the coins in it.

Please beware that there may well be more to that virus threat that we think. Check your Cryptsy accounts and other sites of importance, change your passwords if you downloaded the wallet in question, and enable 2FA with your own mobile number or using Authy App ASAP.

Not trying to scare anyone but I know if it can happen to me then it can happen to others as well and part of being a community is looking out for one another. =)

Out of curiosity, could you tell me where you downloaded the infected wallet?  Huh

Did you get it from the official link?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
This coin is LIFTING OFFFFFF YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I do hope those whales will going to pump again Mooncoin. Wink
Activity: 3
How is that thing with space camp going (donations)? Eveything look so dead atm.

I had recently thought about the same idea,(even posted on reddit) but i guess the idea was already in motion. upon hearing about it , i offered my services and coin to help, but received no reply. kinda bummed, but at the same time that just gives me more time to invest my moons elsewhere!
Activity: 154
CatKiwi did you ever log on to Crypty using an unsecure network such as a public wifi?

Never. I do not use WIFI nor have a Wifi network at home. Only use LAN protected by Zonealarm and Avast.

Activity: 52
Jump to: