Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 300. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I am really surprised at the amount of people content to dump their coins at 14. Folks, the price cannot rise and your profits cannot increase if you dump at a level where there is tiny buy support. Those using their brains will look at Bitcoin rising back up and realize that 16 or 17 is the best position to sell at (if you are a trader) as that is roughly the level we were at before the crash. Infact, we should see even higher prices in the next 24 hours as we have just tested a new low and come out on top - this gives sellers confidence that they do not need to sell at a loss and undercut each other and buyers confidence that there coins will not crash and burn while they sleep.

The good thing however is that these weak-hands will slowly become more and more desperate to regain their coins once they realize the price will not drop below 13 in the foreseeable future and start buying up - preferably at a loss.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I don't like small trades game. It's too risky.

Risk has reward in some instances
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I don't like small trades game. It's too risky.
so Mooncoin is planning to go to moon again ? or it will be a nice spot for kitteh to make poop!  Cheesy

The big buyers will come in later tonight and start buying up. It was always going to be dumped when Bitcoin crashed yesterday but not that a new low has been reach at 11 and stabilized it will only increase from here up to around 16. You will notice the wall at 15 is down by 25 Bitcoins now ;-)
Activity: 227
I tried few pools, but they are fishy to say at least. Any normal pool that delivers?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
so Mooncoin is planning to go to moon again ? or it will be a nice spot for kitteh to make poop!  Cheesy
Activity: 238
I would like to see google FTA on cryptsy
Just wanted to say that the problems I had with Cryptsy earlier have been sorted out by going directly to BitJohn on these forums - He very kindly and promptly disabled the 2FA that was stopping me from logging in after receiving suitable identity verification.

If anyone has any major problems like I had perhaps send Bitjohn a message with the support ticket number as that worked much faster than just submitting a support ticket alone - I expect they get thousands of them from spammers and idiots which would slow down the process for genuine users needing help. Great stuff John! Highly recommend Cryptsy after this experience =)

I'm planning to buy premium cbox chat for us Mooncoin users to use so we don't have to download mIRC or anything.

14 and 15 all day long

Sold @14, planning to buy back at 13. Make 61,000 moon in one go. Almost 10% gain.
Activity: 378
People should have bought in at 11 while it was really cheap.

I should have bought at 1 Satoshi back a few days ago...  Argh Roll Eyes

I taught it would do like pennies (CENT).  It was looking pretty much like it, with tons of sell at 1, no buy...
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
As expected Mooncoin is going back up to where it was before. It is now at 15 satoshis, with more trade volume coming in. In fact there is over twice as much twice volume as a day or two ago. People should have bought in at 11 while it was really cheap. 15 is still cheap.

Its not exactly liquid at 15, ive had a sell order set for over an hour

Its a wall

So, you are trying to sell at 15 and be done with Moon or something?

lol no, its called short selling my friend

Isn't short selling when you sell that which you do not own to replace later at a lower value? Surely you are just selling with a hope to buying back in at a lower value?

14 and 15 all day long
As expected Mooncoin is going back up to where it was before. It is now at 15 satoshis, with more trade volume coming in. In fact there is over twice as much twice volume as a day or two ago. People should have bought in at 11 while it was really cheap. 15 is still cheap.

Its a wall

Isn't short selling when you sell that which you do not own to replace later at a lower value? Surely you are just selling with a hope to buying back in at a lower value?

I thought about short selling but I decided to just not risk it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Its a wall

Its a wall

Anyway to get Cryptsy to sort out your problem faster? - I have been unable to login because of the stupid fucking 2FA being somehow enabled (not by me) asking me for a Auth code sent to a mobile number I never provided to them in the first place!

24 hours after support ticket sent and still not a peep. Sold my MOON for 14 yesterday when the crash happened and now have missed out on at least $1000 USD in profit by not being able to access my bitcoin and buy back in at 12! Furious right now at their appalling service and buggy website. Literally was working fine until I restarted my PC and then find I cannot login anymore....

Try to give them a call and sort it out that way. I would be pissed too if I were in your shoes.
Anyway to get Cryptsy to sort out your problem faster? - I have been unable to login because of the stupid fucking 2FA being somehow enabled (not by me) asking me for a Auth code sent to a mobile number I never provided to them in the first place!

24 hours after support ticket sent and still not a peep. Sold my MOON for 14 yesterday when the crash happened and now have missed out on at least $1000 USD in profit by not being able to access my bitcoin and buy back in at 12! Furious right now at their appalling service and buggy website. Literally was working fine until I restarted my PC and then find I cannot login anymore....

Its a wall

Activity: 160

Its a wall
mine sold @ 15
Jump to: