Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 357. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
On coinex, Mooncoin just rose from 5 to 12 satoshi in less than 12 hours.

Adding moon on to cryptsy is being considered. People are thinking it will be so as soon as this friday or weekend.

Certain whales using 400 btcs are moving the prices up, with gradual efforts bearing fruit - a coin that was considered dead last week which was priced at less than 1 satoshi is now worth 12 satoshi.

The target appears to be 200 satoshis or higher. With the total sell order between current price and 100 satoshi within 400 btc range, this seems doable considering outside buyers also driving the prices up.

Not the least of all, those who tasted the fruits of doge coin train and those who missed the doge coin train last week is now eagerly getting into the game.

All of this means only one thing:

TO THE MOON.

Discuss. Or go and buy. Or do both Smiley

Edit: Be aware, a possibility exists that some short-sighted miners who only know how to dump their 24 hours worth of coins, and some weak hands will sell off decent sized quantities to cause a brief 12 to 24 hour slump on the way to the moon.

The key is not to get fooled by this and understand that we have so far been breaking through each successive ceilings and brief slumps and climbing higher every time. This started from 1 satoshi - only way we are going is UP!

This isn't even an ascending triangle. It's past that and is going straight up. There will be bumps on the road, which will present even better opportunities for potential buyers who missed the first rise to buy some more cheaply.

After a brief slump? Another 2-3 times increase. A brief slump. This pattern will repeat itself at least 2 times from now.

Which means 100 satoshi is well within reasonable reach by this weekend, around saturday or so.
Activity: 364
FUCK YES

ALL THE WAY TO 100 satoshi at least!

Just jumped from 5 to 12 satoshi in less then 24 hours.

Whoever doesn't buy now is a chump.

With this momentum this price is CHEAP - how far can this go? TO DA MOON!!!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
How much Satoshi do u guy think when Moon hit Cryptsy? 30 or 50 Satoshi? Hold it till we on the moon Shibes

Moon will surpass Doge with or without cryptsy.

JM2M

Just My 2 Moons
Activity: 406
 How much Satoshi do u guy think when Moon hit Cryptsy? 30 or 50 Satoshi? Hold it till we on the moon Shibes
Activity: 420
FUCK YES

ALL THE WAY TO 100 satoshi at least!

Just jumped from 5 to 12 satoshi in less then 24 hours.

Whoever doesn't buy now is a chump.

i have just witnessed that huge pump!
someone has filled all sell-orders from 8 to 17 sathoshi. i think that guy has spend at least 150 btc.
this smells like an insider has bought those moons before cryptsy adds moon. i am pretty confident we will see moon on cryptsy next week at latest.

Someone wants to buy ALL the MOON coins. Why?? This is crazy!

There is still VERY STRONG buying pressure. Taking up all the sellers and it maintains the price level, this is only the beginning!!

Holding on to ALL my MOONS!  Cool
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If you expierencing problems with download from official site, use this link (just reuploaded file, original md5 matches)
http://kwasd.ru/mooncoin-qt-windows.7z
someone has filled all sell-orders from 8 to 17 sathoshi. i think that guy has spend at least 150 btc.
this smells like an insider has bought those moons before cryptsy adds moon. i am pretty confident we will see moon on cryptsy next week at latest.

Someone wants to buy ALL the MOON coins. Why?? This is crazy!
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
LOL,to the moon!

WTF!!!! Touched 450!!!!

Already at the moon - mined millions when it was at 11 last week!

Climbing the ranks...

http://coinmarketcap.com/mineable.html
24    Mooncoin   $ 1,983,834   $ 8.9e-05   22,408,552,179 MOON   $ 26,862   +161.42 %

u mean ltc, it is not like satoshi right?

Yes, we were 11 latoshi last week. Today touched 450 latoshi!

Cryptsy tomorrow? Wink
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
LOL,to the moon!

WTF!!!! Touched 450!!!!

Climbing the ranks...

24    Mooncoin   $ 1,983,834   $ 8.9e-05   22,408,552,179 MOON   $ 26,862   +161.42 %

u mean ltc, it is not like satoshi right?
Activity: 266
my qt not woorking is thereany list of note to use?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

It has just started!!!!!
The volume will come if/when MOON gets listed on Cryptsy or another larger exchange.

Keep holding guys. You're doing it right  Grin

This has been quite a ride - holding strong, amazing!
The volume will come if/when MOON gets listed on Cryptsy or another larger exchange.

Keep holding guys. You're doing it right  Grin
LOL,to the moon!

WTF!!!! Touched 450!!!!

Climbing the ranks...

you guys are fools to think there is gonna be some 400btc pump Wink
THIS is already the pump- someone telling others that they will put HUUUGE amounts of money in moon.
seems to work just as good Wink

also there is no volume on coinedx, i doubt moon will reach even 25 satoshi, let alone 200...
it will reach those 25, probably even a bit more thats not the case Cheesy

25 is also not easy to reach i think, we will see.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
you guys are fools to think there is gonna be some 400btc pump Wink
THIS is already the pump- someone telling others that they will put HUUUGE amounts of money in moon.
seems to work just as good Wink

just after you have written that, somebody hast started to buy an awsome amount of mooncoins at coinex  Wink

Jump to: