Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 407. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Pre-mine or not, there's simply too much controversy and negativity surrounding this coin. I am selling off what I was able to (and luckily, from what I gather) mine during launch.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am waiting for the release on Cryptsy Smiley

Indeed, i have nearly 1 mill to dump sell lol
Activity: 46
I am waiting for the release on Cryptsy Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No problem this morning. I blame my web browser or the alcohol. One of the two.
Activity: 98
Binary i tried to join your pool last night bro after trying to talk to you on coinex. (my chat was disabledl) lol It wouldn't let me register. Im gonna try it again.
Activity: 238
nomen est omen. patience, I'll never sell until it hits other exchanges, and with the increasing difficulty.... meanwhile let's keep digging for that moon

yes, have patience.  Wait for this to go on Cryptsy.  Once http://moon.dedicatedpool.com gets big enough, people will take notice.

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
Activity: 36
nomen est omen. patience, I'll never sell until it hits other exchanges, and with the increasing difficulty.... meanwhile let's keep digging for that moon
Activity: 238
Guys, if you want Moon to go to the moon, mine it on a website that bigger guys take notice from.

Mine at http://MOON.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Dedicated pool already has 2GH/s of LOT and look what happened with LOT.

I want MOON to go to the moon as much as you, so if you want to take this coin seriously, mine it on a proper site that can handle the growth.

Thank you and happy new year!

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
Activity: 31
The coin isnt even listed on coin profitabilities sites yet... as soon as it does, and the masses realise the high profitability even at the current diff... things will skyrocket.

I'm not looking to trade so I can call it like it is... unlike others who have a hidden agenda. For me, I hope that the coin profitability sites dont list for a few days to give me a chance at mining in relative peace.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is there a moon pool accepting port 80?
Activity: 113
new mooncoin pool with:
-vardif
-stratum
-email verification
-PPLNS
-web statistic
-events in the future
-1% fee
Activity: 109
mooncoins are only going to get more popular with time.  with only one trade site and the influx of mooncoins from the initial launch right now is the time to buy buy buy!  In 3 months as the difficulty goes up so will the price! to the moon! Dont dump your coins now what have you wasted? 2 days worth of work? save for your future and move on to something else if your THAT worried.  But otherwise stick it out and im sure noone will be dissappointed.  There hasnt been a launch like this for a good coin.  I suspect this will do nothing but go up with time.  It has no choice Tongue

Also check out http://moon.cryptopools.com/ we got the best pool owner and some super good luck!  82% all time luck.  Only 1% pool fee. Get in while its hot Cheesy

100% agree with you yessine.  If i had any btc to put down id buy like crazy right now.   3rd day it got an initial launch dump of coins on its first exchange.  Buy before its too late!
Activity: 72
many peaples saying the coins is daying to let almost the coin ounrs selling at cheap prices
the coins is less then 2 days old , once the dev start promoting it you will see the rate of the coin jump
for me i will start buying the coin now , and i can easially sell it later with at leat x10 the value
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
finally this scamcoin dies...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
MOON is heading to 5-6 satoshis in 2-3 hours. Back to EAC
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
5.6 GHash/s network hash is dying now?