Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 405. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi!
we had some issues during the last hours and just restarted. we are now fixing some stuck things and let the backlogs processing. Please wait some time to catch up and then look if all is ok.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinex is back up everybody.

https://coinex.pw/trade/moon_btc

hackshard pool sent 15K to CoinEx when they were down. Says confirmed on hackshard transaction but no record at coinex. Any word from them about restoring balances sent while they were down?

People are talking in chat about their balances coming in last i seen, i cannot confirm myself though.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Coinex is back up everybody.

https://coinex.pw/trade/moon_btc

hackshard pool sent 15K to CoinEx when they were down. Says confirmed on hackshard transaction but no record at coinex. Any word from them about restoring balances sent while they were down?
Activity: 154
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
mooncoin is coming to COINEDUP.COM soon.

https://twitter.com/CoinedUp/status/418628638183936000

Dude, they say QQCoin is coming to Coinedup, _NOT_ MOONcoin.... WTF QQCoin?  Or where can you see that Mooncoin is going there soon?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
anyone know what happened to coinex moon ? the whole order book is gone and so my coins  Huh

Think their whole site is having issues still....Maybe database/server problems...
Activity: 196
anyone know what happened to coinex moon ? the whole order book is gone and so my coins  Huh
Just wait to go on cryptsy and will explode

It's 50/50 if a coin will explode on Cryptsy or not. Some coins actually lose value sometimes going on there too early.
Activity: 345
Just wait to go on cryptsy and will explode
Activity: 77
mooncoin is coming to COINEDUP.COM soon.

https://twitter.com/CoinedUp/status/418628638183936000

awesome catch, just gotta be ready to deposit when it goes live
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Activity: 294

Strange that CoinEX is taking so long to update the MOON/BTC market. Hope they fix it very soon.
Unable to make withdrawals from coinex either

use the MOON/LTC market - it's still working I lied, it's not working...

I think they are having problems overall though, the Chat Box hasn't updated for 4 hours
Yea doesn't look like there have been any trades on any coins for the last few hours on top of the buy/sell orders missing from the MOON market and chat box frozen, I guess the backends down... at least my coins still show in the 'details' sections. Smiley
Activity: 71

Strange that CoinEX is taking so long to update the MOON/BTC market. Hope they fix it very soon.

use the MOON/LTC market - it's still working I lied, it's not working...

I think they are having problems overall though, the Chat Box hasn't updated for 4 hours
How do I sign up for coinex? Tried to click 'Create Account' with multiple email and password combinations, just says 'Error in registration' or w/e... what's up?

Might be an issue with their site in general.
Activity: 90
How do I sign up for coinex? Tried to click 'Create Account' with multiple email and password combinations, just says 'Error in registration' or w/e... what's up?
Activity: 140

It scarce me that the highest price of moon is 0.00002575 when I woke up, So coinex has a trading problem...and 0.47 of 384,400,000,000 MOON is actually TO THE MOON

scarce=rare or low supply
scared=fear or afraid of something

Sorry to correct your grammar.

You corrected his spelling, not his grammar.
Either way, it isn't a big deal if you could still understand the intent. English is a secondary language for many people on this forum.

Grammar, because scarce in that context would not make definitive sense. I understand a lot of people here do not speak English natively, but just want to help understand the proper usage for future purposes.

It scarce me that the highest price of moon is 0.00002575 when I woke up, So coinex has a trading problem...and 0.47 of 384,400,000,000 MOON is actually TO THE MOON

damn iphone auto-correct.  My head was not clear when typing, sorry for the spelling Grin

I was not trying to insult you, just wanted to inform you.

I understand that, thanks for the correction Smiley

Activity: 187

Either way, it isn't a big deal if you could still understand the intent. English is a secondary language for many people on this forum.

Grammar, because scarce in that context would not make definitive sense. I understand a lot of people here do not speak English natively, but just want to help understand the proper usage for future purposes.

damn iphone auto-correct.  My head was not clear when typing, sorry for the spelling Grin

I understand that, thanks for the correction Smiley

Jump to: