Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 425. (Read 1106885 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Everyone is so mad if the coin devs take a premining.  If we just accepted that they are allowed to premine a percentage then coin releases would go a lot smoother.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Mooncoin is worthless. 99% of all the mooncoins in current circulation were mined in the first 15 minutes. It is an instamine dump.

Look, let's be real.

No bagholder gives a fuck that it's a scam.

Let's get it on coined up so we can sell it to retards while it quickly devalues to nothing.

Sound good everyone?

Alright! Let's front that this coin is the future now. Go go go

hahaha You sir are a genius! commend this man!!
legendary
Mooncoin is worthless. 99% of all the mooncoins in current circulation were mined in the first 15 minutes. It is an instamine dump.

Look, let's be real.

Let's get it on coined up so we can sell it to retards while it quickly devalues to nothing.

Sound good everyone?

Next time we launch a coin lets have it already listed on cryptsy. Premine it 5% and give 3% to the developer and 2% to cryptsy. Then let people mine the fuck out of it for at least a week without the difficulty rising and mine maybe 20% of the total coins.

This 15 minute mining rush to mooncoin was stupid. Everyone is mad cause they didn't get a piece of it. Don't worry about mooncoin failing there are coins released everyday. There is another coin release set for tomorrow.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Lol, what the hell is happening?
Multipool Down
Scryptminer running slow as hell
Cryptopools is also slow as hell
The only pool which is running fine is HashAddicts but I can't login there...

haha just for laughs

I call Bullshit on crypto being slow.. were hameering it.. and looking for more peeps!

The pool  also offers a .01 btc bounty for the next 97 blocks! Come join us guys!

moon.cryptopools.com

I can verify that the bounty is legit! if you have any questions about it just talk to techbytes in the   irc.freenode.net  channel   #Digitalcoin
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
500K mooncoins to sell PM offers
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
With ~100MH in my pool there is really hard to find a block :/
Activity: 686
Multipool Down

haha just for laughs

I call Bullshit on crypto being slow.. were hameering it.. and looking for more peeps!

The pool  also offers a .01 btc bounty for the next 97 blocks! Come join us guys!

moon.cryptopools.com
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Look, let's be real.

Sound good everyone?

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
200K Moon for sale, PM me.
legendary
Activity: 126
320,000 mooncoin for sale. pm me bitches.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
After wasting hours on the CAT release, and now kicking myself for not sticking with it, I guess ill give this a shot.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Multipool Down

haha just for laughs
Activity: 196
So is diff retarget broken because of the amount of miners? I was assuming it was supposed to randomly go up and down. (diff)
Activity: 196
http://pool.chunky.ms/moon/

come help us find our first block and get a 5% bonus!

when we get to 100 MH/s I will give away 100,000 MOON

0% PPLNS. SSL.

also, check this thread for more giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391190.new#new
Activity: 168
How can I test that the wallet is working?

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
300k for .1 btc pm if interested
Activity: 140
Are there wallet ?   Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 602
430K  Mooncoin for sale

.2 BTC

PM me
Activity: 136

the coin was launched today... everyone knew when it was going live. Everyone was waiting on it. Someone DDOS'ed the dev and prevented him from doing what was needed. How is this far fetched AT ALL?

With as much money that goes around a coin that's launched like this, youre only fooling yourself if you believe the dev did it on purpose. If you don't want to mine it, move along.

This is still the first 24 hours of mining and people are claming they're picking up scramps? there is a TON left of this coin.

Yes thats right.  10 pools were all simultaneous attacked including multipool.  Its not the DEVs doing.  Thats so cute.  I was actually getting through to pools that I made accounts with at 8am.  Pools were working but not accepting my miner.  This coin is a road map for "what not to do" for future coin releases.  I cant believe I woke up this morning when I had off today to deal with this crap.
Jump to: