Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 426. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Exactly.  I had to randomly come across the port MP was using 17 pages into this thread.

Just..... lol

the coin was launched today... everyone knew when it was going live. Everyone was waiting on it. Someone DDOS'ed the dev and prevented him from doing what was needed. How is this far fetched AT ALL?

With as much money that goes around a coin that's launched like this, youre only fooling yourself if you believe the dev did it on purpose. If you don't want to mine it, move along.

This is still the first 24 hours of mining and people are claming they're picking up scramps? there is a TON left of this coin.

I hear ya bro and I agree with all the points that you laid out. I was saying the same things.

At the very least the multipool connection details should have been made available to everyone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Just..... lol

the coin was launched today... everyone knew when it was going live. Everyone was waiting on it. Someone DDOS'ed the dev and prevented him from doing what was needed. How is this far fetched AT ALL?

With as much money that goes around a coin that's launched like this, youre only fooling yourself if you believe the dev did it on purpose. If you don't want to mine it, move along.

This is still the first 24 hours of mining and people are claming they're picking up scramps? there is a TON left of this coin.

I hear ya bro and I agree with all the points that you laid out. I was saying the same things.

At the very least the multipool connection details should have been made available to everyone.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
What this coin showed is that DOGE changed the face of crypto forever.  Everyone hoping to mine early and bank like peeps did with DOGE.  All new coins are gonna be jumped on, at least for awhile.  This makes DEVs sweat as they will have to be creative when releasing coins as peeps with huge monster mining power will blow them out of the water.  Enter the new scam.  Say youre not pre-mining but shut everyone out for 2 hours.  I have no idea where this is going.  Its all different now after DOGE.  I will be watching and interested.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Why are people mining this and why are people buying this coin even if it is .1 btc This is another premined pump and dump. Some ones looking to enrich them selves selling a dream of going to the moon, when all they care for is the first seconds some one is offering real value for them.
Just..... lol

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

no we are complaining because we got robbed by OP and his multipool association!!. I dont even care about premining
Activity: 84
Selling 4.25 million Mooncoins for 0.125BTC per million. PM offers.
Activity: 448

Ron Paul is about the best Statesman we've had in a long time.  Although I was heartbroken when he sold out during the Primaries.

Multipool fucked over the majority of people launching in that pool by (at best) being completely incompetent in preparation such as not listing the port before launch let alone listing the fucking coin on their website and being apparently unprepared for an influx of miners.......

OR

Deliberately sowing some clusterfuk'ites so a chosen few could reap initial rewards while the rest of us scramble for what scraps are left.

Pardon my language but I find it real fucking hard to believe that the Dev and the Chosen Launch pool who were holding hands through pre-launch managed to fuck this all up by accident.  People need to realize that from the lowly solo miner all the way up to the guys running the major pools and exchanges are just as capable of being cheating fucks as any of the rest of us.  Don't think for a second that because someone runs a big time show in cryptos he's some kind of saint looking out for the little guy.  That's how you get burned.

Now that my frustration has been ranted.....  forgive the interruption.  The hostility might be uncalled for but this is what I believe has happened.  You get a few guys sitting around looking for ways to premine a new coin while making it look like they didn't and there you go.  Techie crypto gurus I'm sure can do this.

Premine - mine before launch
premine - mine after launch but before most others have a chance to jump in.  Same deceitful shit.

2 cents

Main reason why I like the new Ron Paul Coin (RPC) better atm.... the dev is buying/begging his own coins!  Shocked
Gotta like the coin that puts their target audience ahead of themselves!
Same with me.  I got on about 1:30ish for a few min then at 1:45 EST and at about 6pm I had only 249K.  1800Khs.  It's like I was not being fed shares and just hashing into nothing at all until I restarted my miners.  Then it was effing slow as shit.

Why multipool give me so few coins  Huh

I started at ~ 1.30-1.40. My hash ~ 1000 kh\s. Work fine, only 1 % reject. After 11 hour. I have only 466543

People on http://mooncoinpool.com have 2-3 mil. only at 600-800 kh\s.

Angry
Activity: 252
Multipool fucked over the majority of people launching in that pool by (at best) being completely incompetent in preparation such as not listing the port before launch let alone listing the fucking coin on their website and being apparently unprepared for an influx of miners.......

OR

Deliberately sowing some clusterfuk'ites so a chosen few could reap initial rewards while the rest of us scramble for what scraps are left.

Pardon my language but I find it real fucking hard to believe that the Dev and the Chosen Launch pool who were holding hands through pre-launch managed to fuck this all up by accident.  People need to realize that from the lowly solo miner all the way up to the guys running the major pools and exchanges are just as capable of being cheating fucks as any of the rest of us.  Don't think for a second that because someone runs a big time show in cryptos he's some kind of saint looking out for the little guy.  That's how you get burned.

Now that my frustration has been ranted.....  forgive the interruption.  The hostility might be uncalled for but this is what I believe has happened.  You get a few guys sitting around looking for ways to premine a new coin while making it look like they didn't and there you go.  Techie crypto gurus I'm sure can do this.

premine - mine after launch but before most others have a chance to jump in.  Same deceitful shit.

2 cents

Main reason why I like the new Ron Paul Coin (RPC) better atm.... the dev is buying/begging his own coins!  Shocked
Gotta like the coin that puts their target audience ahead of themselves!
Activity: 532
what did i do? btw op drop some coins also for the lotto or add to op maybe to me lol 2ZBEm8xJbY7WwaUqLPK7eSocA2wNw4YxSn

Oh it's just that the coin is called NYAN on there for some reason, and Mooncoin was also called NYAN for a while there due to the shitty wallet. Really needs to be fixed, otherwise people will be confused.
I was told it was NYAN
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

OR

2 cents

mooncoinpool.com is the best! I made my 2.4 MILLION there with my miserable 600kh/s in the first hour and withdrew successfully just fine. I'm still there mining now actually. A great community! Wink

I mined at diff 1 with 600kh/s and only got 120k. did you mine at multipool as well?

THEN NOT HAVE A WINDOWS -QT so when things hit the fan you cant solo mine!
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Why multipool give me so few coins  Huh

I started at ~ 1.30-1.40. My hash ~ 1000 kh\s. Work fine, only 1 % reject. After 11 hour. I have only 466543

People on http://mooncoinpool.com have 2-3 mil. only at 600-800 kh\s.

Angry
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Buying Moon, 1.5mil for .1 BTC

PM me if interested.
Activity: 150
http://moon.notnull.org/
why the pool change my password, and i couldn't receive the recovery email?
Activity: 86
bitcoin
I smell HYPE!!!

reserverd
Activity: 196
Is there an OSX Wallet yet?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
i think i believe it is not premined...

i started to mine at http://mooncoinpool.com

my hash rate is not stable and there...and this explains it

http://mooncoin.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/addressing-the-pre-mine-rumors/

moved to http://moon.coinium.org

i did got stable hash rate...currently i am at 300k plus (mined)

then i returned to visit http://mooncoinpool.com to my surprise

I GOT 2.8 MILLION THERE  Grin and withdraw to my wallet

BTW I'M not selling...

lucky bast*** fkin**** multippol gave me 300K for first 4 Hrs of mining for 2.4MH

mooncoinpool.com is the best! I made my 2.4 MILLION there with my miserable 600kh/s in the first hour and withdrew successfully just fine. I'm still there mining now actually. A great community! Wink

good for you...i like that 600khish people got millions too...that did spread the coins a little bit better among miners..my rig is mined for a few minutes only,maybe 20mins..i got 3.5MHs but pool registered only 2MH plus only..got a lot of stales/invalid..so i decided to move to other pool..

the 300k to 400k at 3.5MH (4-5hrs)(i slept) i did get at http://moon.coinium.org after moving from mooncoinpool.com maybe a few minutes earlier millions flowed
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Where can i get a proper wallet? to put these mined coins...  barely a website and no real hosting of their files.... seems like a few kids playing around.  Need a few devs out there to take a few business courses, way too disorganized.  I would have source 100% before i even announced name
Jump to: