Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 429. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
sell 3mil moon = 2btc ( btc moved before ... send moon after)
yahoo: huynh_thuan99

I'm all for higher prices but there's no way in hell 3m MOON is worth 2BTC.
Activity: 224

Good luck with that, lol  Cheesy
Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Selling 3 mill Moon @ BTC 0.42

Coins sold. No more offers, thanks.
Activity: 144
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I may send you some, but sh*t happens. Just wait for the next coin. There is one like everyday dude.  lol

[/quote]

Haha, thanks for that, was pretty cross after waking up and finding that all those hours mining was for nothing, but you are right, always another coin but you know how it is when you wake up, sometimes you feel like a bear being disturbed during hibernation and I was abit gnarly.

You do not have to worry about sending me some, but thanks for the thought anyway.

Appreciate it.

Thanks to those that donated some coins, please PM if you wish as would like to make a note for future reference incase you are in same situation sometime. I always like to reward those that reward others.

Thanks.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I also have to test my wallet please send me 0,01 moon.

2KZrh4ERh6ESeiAnYmr4QKxFtL3ARNF35z

Thanks

Sent 1
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
1 mooncoin for 1 satoshi seems like a fair price for this premined and instamined pump and dump coin.
Activity: 140
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/49478

bump it up guys be one of the first coins to get on cryptsy in the first 24 hours Tongue

Be smart!!... you don't want this coin to be  on cryptsy this soon, since most holders will start dumping it and the price will fall. Give it a week and the demand will increase and then request the cryptsy to add it.

+1

OK, fufufu. No thanks.
Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Most people on multipool didn't get to partake of the initial blocks(including myself)f, and I was trying to connect since launch time.  Finally got in 30 min after launch after constantly trying to connect.  Only have 380k

Think I'm done mining it, 7 hours and only 250k at 2.5 Mhash/s while all the people that got in multipool before launch got millions in minutes and now its gonna be even less coins. For a coin with such a huge cap it doesn't make sense to mine to few this early on
Activity: 136
Threat found by NOD32 in the new wallet.  Never happened before with any other wallet.
Activity: 41
Selling all my 3,190,216 Moons for 0.5 BTC, pm me
Activity: 210
Would someone kindly please send me 0.01 moon to test my wallet.  Will happily send it straight back once it's confirmed my end.

2acz3jdkSodjhPzw8Jbn9wktqraX6G4AMV

Thanks Smiley

EDIT: Someone just did, thanks.

Sent 100, may as well keep it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Would someone kindly please send me 0.01 moon to test my wallet.  Will happily send it straight back once it's confirmed my end.

Thanks Smiley

Transaction ID: fd71d0644ef9ec882838abef6e51e8bbcb9aaea7b1cd2ce63f4bebfcc1d61b29

keep it
Activity: 56

Thanks Smiley

EDIT: Someone just did, thanks.
Activity: 216
The coins will go beyond the dog coins. I want to buy 1 million amount. Please contact me
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
WALLET UPDATE:

We apologize for the lack of a wallet. We didn't intend for the qt source to be placed on the git as it is clearly unfinished. But in the rush to get the source out, it slipped by.

We now have the wallet un-doged and corrected. The source has been committed.

If there is anyone out there who can assist with compiling the Windows and OS X wallets, it would be of tremendous help!

Finally, thank you!

Windows Compiled wallet here, sick of the stupid doge text;

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!PxYCwJID!TRArtmQi4vrHkH7pe7SIo3pKE-lHoqbMkhL2ymLUlfE

A Moon wallet of only 187kb?

People, be sure to download and click the trustworthy .exe file. Is legit...

I downloaded this just before this posted earlier.   For a donation does someone want to tell me what this is and better yet how to get rid of it?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
lol

Well the only thing going to the moon seems to be the difficulty Cheesy

Oh well, got a grand total of 32 coins in the last hour. Think it's time for me to upgrade
Activity: 128
wants some moon for .06BTC per mil
Jump to: