Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 431. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
wallet need a picture, or a dogecoin image

I think the wallet was made in haste, as the first one was not working. Be glad you have one, lol.

Some noob on multipool had 130Mh/s, for scrypt!!! You wonder where all the blocks went for a while? Solo miners, or a gathering of them at an underground megapool.
 Roll Eyes

Maybe it's the scrypt asic devs mining all new coins, too?

I noticed that as well.  Pretty ridiculous.

Nice capture. Yeah, that fufufu guy had quite a few more Mh/s going on earlier, probably switched a few workers to doge or something.
Activity: 151
wallet need a picture, or a dogecoin image
Activity: 136

Want to buy 1-5million of these coins!
PM me with offers

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Some noob on multipool had 130Mh/s, for scrypt!!! You wonder where all the blocks went for a while? Solo miners, or a gathering of them at an underground megapool.
 Roll Eyes

I noticed that as well.  Pretty ridiculous.

http://gyazo.com/c02f2f5b1783ea3fee892d3d6a835aca.png
Activity: 171
[WTS] 58,635 MOON want .029 BTC or .9 LTC or DOGE, - PM ME
Activity: 210
Want to buy 500k-3million of this coin!
PM ME with offers!

No retarded offers,not looking to pay anything over 0.05btc/1mil as that seems the Current Real going Price what people actually buy for!
Activity: 140
 Roll Eyes

Activity: 24
1.1m MoonCoin for sale pm me offers selling at a good price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I do believe his name is nocoin... Not nucoin. But anyways, you should definitely donate to him either way.

2KGkywKL8ZETFDSuK2jXcjZ5qrKUzev32k
Activity: 41
Selling 1m for 0.5BTC, pm me, have 3m moon
Activity: 196
http://pool.chunky.ms/moon/

come help us find our first block and get a 5% bonus!

when we get to 100 MH/s I will give away 100,000 MOON

0% PPLNS. SSL.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
When my next batch of unconfirmed comes in it will be 400k and change

selling it all for .19 BTC

Selling 380k  Moon

.19 BTC

That equates to a ratio of about 2 million per BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Guys hold this coin, don't sell it cheap !!...people are spamming here to get the coin for cheap . U know it, we can only head to the moon by holding to our dear mooncoin.

Exactly. HODL!
I'll give these to my 5 year old niece to hodl cause in the end that's all they will be worth.  Maybe .00000001 USD ea.

I disagree. Can you see all the enthusiasm here at launch? People love the name and concept. I'm sure it will crash after being listed on the exchange per normal. But it may go somewhere overtime. Sure I may sell some, but I will keep a nice round HUGE number of them to see where the price goes after the normal crash.  ;-)
Activity: 12
[WTB]  1 Million MOO for 0.006 BTC PM if interested.

LOL goodluck buddy
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Selling 380k  Moon

.19 BTC

That equates to a ratio of about 2 million per BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am quite sad, and angry.

I started posting Mooncoins at Cryptopools today, I was here when the coin was launched and waited for the pool to be able to start mining, the small delay and the tension etc.

I now find hours later that they apparently did not mine one block or one coin....What the hell??

They say it was because the hashrate on their pool was too low. But not one coin??

Are they ¤¤#== kidding me?Huh

I am so sad.

So I spent all that time mining for nothing.

Here is my mooncoin address

2QDvQfu58AjkNhh1HUhgs1NFxAXzu2BTx4

If anyone wants to donate any small amount I would be really grateful and anyone that does I will remember that moment and if same thing happens to you I will happily donate back.

I do not know what went wrong but I find it hard to believe they did not even get one coin themselves, not from the very beginning. It just seems odd to me.

Thanks

I may send you some, but sh*t happens. Just wait for the next coin. There is one like everyday dude.  lol
Activity: 42
It's amazing how it didn't fork, I was actually expecting it after catscam.

Guys hold this coin, don't sell it cheap !!...people are spamming here to get the coin for cheap . U know it, we can only head to the moon by holding to our dear mooncoin.

Agree, people don't sell it low, it usually go like this:

1) people call it scam on forum, you are tempted to sell
2) few days, number 1 repeated
3) after a few days the coin go to an exchange and people at number 1 and 2 make a profit

Don't fall for it!

Activity: 266

Exactly. HODL!
I'll give these to my 5 year old niece to hodl cause in the end that's all they will be worth.  Maybe .00000001 USD ea.
Activity: 8
[WTB]  1 Million MOO for 0.006 BTC PM if interested.
Jump to: