Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 433. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Yeah, if someone is buying 1M for 1BTC i have 3M MOONs for sale  Cheesy

Will trade them for 0.5BTC per mil too, pm me ^^
Activity: 31
1.5 million Moon for sale. PM proper offer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
80 K Moon to sell for 0.05 bitecoin
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
I had 1 system setup on multipool; 14 on another large pool.

Multi: 700,000 Moon with 1 rig
Other pool: 1,300,000 Moon - total of all 14 other rigs

I lose :/

are people actually trading 1M moon for ~1BTC right now?

if people are buying 1M moon for 1BTC. I'll sell
Activity: 126
300k moon for sell
PM me with serious offers.
will take in BTC/LTC/DOGE/CAT/LOT/EAC
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
There is no need for such a large discrepancy in the amount of coins produced by the first miners.

The next coin to be highly valuable will be the coin that stays at a certain difficulty and block payout for a long time.

The initial pyramid payout structure is not needed any more. It was just a marketing tool to get early adopters and should be removed from future coins. This structure is wrecking the future of all of these new coins.

I agree!

If we can get a new coin that slowly ramps up in diff like BTC...every 10 days or so and not ever other block like some coins....Maybe like LTC...

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
It will probably take another year to mine the same amount of moon coins that were mined today. That is dumb.

The initial difficulty should have started at 300 and the block payouts should have been the same for all blocks found.

This coin will never go higher than .5BTC for 10million moon coin on cryptsy and will end up around .1BTC for 10million after a month on the market.
Activity: 144
1m moon = 0,7btc - 1,2btc Grin Grin
Activity: 19
There is no need for such a large discrepancy in the amount of coins produced by the first miners.

The next coin to be highly valuable will be the coin that stays at a certain difficulty and block payout for a long time.

The initial pyramid payout structure is not needed any more. It was just a marketing tool to get early adopters and should be removed from future coins. This structure is wrecking the future of all of these new coins.

ACK 100%.
Activity: 42
lol i was sleeping

please join

our virgin mine! and help us start

http://moon-coin.com
legendary

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I want to buy 1Million Moon for 0.01 BTC. PM me.

1 mil moon is about 0.5-1 BTC. Go mine yourself if you don't want to spend Wink
Activity: 36
Who not needs his MoonCoins anymore

2QpaX6Yc53tYVrdcuyJdCw8Zrtm5KBbx1Z
Activity: 3
I want to buy 1Million Moon for 0.01 BTC. PM me.
Activity: 196
multipool.us' frontend shows user "synchograzer" mined block number 10 in the chain at 12:17 P.M. Eastern.

From there users at multipool found thru blocks 49 in sequence by 12:31 with an apparent downtime from 12:19 to 12:27, then down again.

The next block found at multipool is 1081 at 12:50.

Only first 10 blocks unaccounted for at multipool not 1500 as i was hearing on here earlier.

Who mined 50 thru 1080? Apparently a fast on line pool operator i would assume.

Launch troubles, DEFINITELY. (As will any preannounced coin)

Premine? No. 9 blocks maybe. (Plenty of users running around with 9 blocks worth Moon)

Please lay these accusations to rest because you personally didn't get 50 million coins in the first 5 minutes after launch!

waltsmith

Activity: 394
Could really use some coins too.  Got screwed out of a good launch and getting shite returns now ;(

2Nf81rq63HMGjjXEiruoVgGyt5gQu3TDQn

And here is my payment if you like it.

There once was a guy names Dave
Who found a dead whore in a cave
She was ugly as shit, and missing one tit
But think of the money he'd save!

Oh damn I am rolling! Love the joke! I would give you some moon coins if I had some....

2X3ZR5GrozYS5kRduUtXk7mg8VWNq9eaQw
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
IS THIS WORLD GOING NUTS Huh

IM NOT EVEN GOING AGAIN ABOUT EVERY SINGLE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED DURING THE LAUNCH AGAIN!

BUT

HE LIED ABOUT THE 8 HOURS RE-TARGET

WHAT MORE PROOF YOU WANT?

YOU LIE ABOUT ONE THING THAT IS FUNDAMENTAL FOR THE MINING AND FUTURE OF WHAT A COIN IS YOU ARE COMPRIMISING EVERYTHING AND NO ONE WILL TRUST YOU AGAIN!

THE ONLY ONES THAT STILL GRAB ONTO THIS COIN ARE THE WHALES THAT MINE TONS OF SHIT OF COINS AND STILL TRY TO SELL WHILE ITS IN THE HYPE TO THE POOR LITTLE FISH THAT STILL HAVE SOME HOPE ON GETTING SOME PROFIT OUT OF A NEW COIN!

BUT I BELIEVE IN FREE MARKET AND ONLY THOSE WHO WANT TO BE FOOLED ARE GOING OT BE FOOLED!!!

FOOL ME ONCE... SHAME ON YOU! FOOL ME TWICE... SHAME ON ME!!!

That felt good, im relieved now Smiley

That shit has already been explained. Retarget time is 8 hours assuming a 90 second block completion time, but at the start blocks were getting completed seconds apart.

Each block is meant to last for 90 seconds, and there are 28800 in 8 hours, therefore retarget time is 320 blocks. Simple math.

Makes me lol to no end thinking how ppl do not understand this...

Also... how no one else thus far has managed to implement Gravity Well into a new alt... lulz.
Activity: 308
Mooncoin has a singing guru and his name is Radd Pitt  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dHFMq-Eql0
legendary
I hope this coin shows up on the XPM market on cryptsy and never even makes it to the LTC market.
Activity: 210
IS THIS WORLD GOING NUTS Huh

IM NOT EVEN GOING AGAIN ABOUT EVERY SINGLE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED DURING THE LAUNCH AGAIN!

BUT

HE LIED ABOUT THE 8 HOURS RE-TARGET

WHAT MORE PROOF YOU WANT?

YOU LIE ABOUT ONE THING THAT IS FUNDAMENTAL FOR THE MINING AND FUTURE OF WHAT A COIN IS YOU ARE COMPRIMISING EVERYTHING AND NO ONE WILL TRUST YOU AGAIN!

THE ONLY ONES THAT STILL GRAB ONTO THIS COIN ARE THE WHALES THAT MINE TONS OF SHIT OF COINS AND STILL TRY TO SELL WHILE ITS IN THE HYPE TO THE POOR LITTLE FISH THAT STILL HAVE SOME HOPE ON GETTING SOME PROFIT OUT OF A NEW COIN!

BUT I BELIEVE IN FREE MARKET AND ONLY THOSE WHO WANT TO BE FOOLED ARE GOING OT BE FOOLED!!!

FOOL ME ONCE... SHAME ON YOU! FOOL ME TWICE... SHAME ON ME!!!

That felt good, im relieved now Smiley

That shit has already been explained. Retarget time is 8 hours assuming a 90 second block completion time, but at the start blocks were getting completed seconds apart.

Each block is meant to last for 90 seconds, and there are 28800 seconds in 8 hours, therefore retarget time is 320 blocks. Simple math.

As of this post there are about 110 blocks until the next retarget. Given the current rate of completion (~60 seconds, give or take), that's just under 2 hours.
Jump to: