Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 437. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I want to purchase 30 Million Mooncoin  with btc, Doge, qqcoin, IFC

Pm Me - with prices
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

http://moon-coin.com 0% fee

powered by fast-pool

join us! please
Funny viatorek, only you and I right now Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

premined scam coin.. your all fools.

It wasn't premined period anyone could join those pools, seems like people need something to complain about.

Wrong. We were all led to believe the release would be to all pools not just a select one or two. So unless you were lucky enough to be on one of those pools you were shit out of luck.

I think the complaints are justified.

I'm sorry but that's just not true.

It was said many times in this thread that.

1. Multipool.us would go live FIRST (see below), all the details were there so everyone could set an account up in advance.
2. Then the source would be released once up and running.
3. Other pools would come online.

It was done this way to prevent the mess that was catcoin where 8 pools all started at the same time and every single one was on a different chain.

It wasn't a perfect launch, but it was one of the better ones in recent times.

What is said in the thread and what was posted in the original post were different.

This was not posted on the main page:
1. Multipool.us would go live FIRST (see below), all the details were there so everyone could set an account up in advance.

It was buried in pages on posts in the thread. Like everyone is supposed to follow each and every post. That info should have been much more clearer on the MAIN post not in various postings in the thread.

I did go to multipool before the launch as I have an account there and I could not find any connection details even 30 minutes after the fact. So I went to use a pool that did have some connection details available so I could be ready to go at launch.

Now I am sure that you will say 'oh but there was connection details posted in the thread' and if so to that I say well why were they not posted on the first post.

Poor communication.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
no one got forked yet?

damn.

i guess the startup method works.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Activity: 14
anyone have account locked on http://moon.notnull.org/ ?
i had coins there and I cannot login now ... locked

same, i prejoined yesterday. Now i can't log into that account.

OK I write to admin and he unlock my account - all moons was there so it was some kind of mistake. Write him on email.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
anyone have account locked on http://moon.notnull.org/ ?
i had coins there and I cannot login now ... locked

same, i prejoined yesterday. Now i can't log into that account.
Activity: 479
If you think this was a good release than you must be new to this scene.

Look at DGC, that was a good launch with no premine

If OP really was DDOS'd he should have delayed launch with at least a day. But a good launch (and good coin) apparantly wasnt the most important thing on his list.

I couldn't delay. I was DDOS'd literally while we were mid launch. Thankfully I have a 4G LTE access point that I could hop on.

When I got back online at 1:10PM, Multipool was already exploding with users.

RETARGET WTF

I think this question will remain unanswered

ofcourse
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

It was done this way to prevent the mess that was catcoin where 8 pools all started at the same time and every single one was on a different chain.

BS the re target was not 8hrs

What exactly was BS in my post (please note I made no mention of retarget time)

I'm guessing that was aimed at me.

I didn't say it was a good launch, I said it was better than most of the recent ones, given your example of DGC it looks like you are agreeing.
Activity: 280

If OP really was DDOS'd he should have delayed launch with at least a day. But a good launch (and good coin) apparantly wasnt the most important thing on his list.

I couldn't delay. I was DDOS'd literally while we were mid launch. Thankfully I have a 4G LTE access point that I could hop on.

RETARGET WTF

I think this question will remain unanswered
Activity: 42

http://moon-coin.com 0% fee

powered by fast-pool

join us! please

It wasn't premined period anyone could join those pools, seems like people need something to complain about.

Wrong. We were all led to believe the release would be to all pools not just a select one or two. So unless you were lucky enough to be on one of those pools you were shit out of luck.

Of course, this is one of the basic of crypto-currencies based on bitcoin: nothing is based on time, it is based on the number of blocks mined. If the netwotrk hasrate is much bigger than the one associated with the current difficulty, the time per block will be smaller than the one in the specs of the coins, then the retarget will happen much faster.

Stop whining for nothing please.

STFU noob
Activity: 196
Due to too many offers i lower my buy price from o.1 btc per 10mil moon to o.05 btc per 10mil.
Activity: 42

Of course, this is one of the basic of crypto-currencies based on bitcoin: nothing is based on time, it is based on the number of blocks mined. If the netwotrk hasrate is much bigger than the one associated with the current difficulty, the time per block will be smaller than the one in the specs of the coins, then the retarget will happen much faster.

Stop whining for nothing please.
Activity: 210
Want to buy 500k -3million of these coins!
PM me with offers

RETARGET WTF
Activity: 138

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
http://moon.coinium.org/ - Auto payments on! - %0 FEE!

• Our Network - We already operate first class & high performance pools for CatCoin, DogeCoin, EarthCoin, Emerald, Lottocoin - http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Europe servers - Our servers are located in UK.
  • Servers - We have 3 different web, db and pool server.
  • Backups - We get automated backups of our system to two different locations.
  • DDOS protected - We are DDOS protected.
  • Automatic payments - You can get automatic payments if you like to.
  • Quick confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions.
  • Stratum - The pool is stratum powered.
  • PPLNS - We use PPLNS against pool-hoppers.
  • Automatic Config Generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for you
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Continuous Support - You can get support from this topic or join our irc channel (irc.freenode.net #coinium) to get instant support

MoonCoin

Code:
STRATUM: stratum+tcp://stratum.coinum.org
PORT: 3338
cgminer.exe     -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinium.org:3338 -u WORKER.NAME -p WORKER_PASSWORD --scrypt -I 13

Register your account & workers over http://moon.coinium.org/index.php?page=register
Activity: 196
Activity: 252
I hope the launch pad is comfy. I think your all gonna be sat on it for a while Smiley

Probably a good job, or mining would be done....at the rate it was going lol

what that makes no sense as there are block rewards that go down after a certain amount of blocks have been mined plus 38xbillion
Jump to: