Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 436. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I was excited to rape this shitcoin out of the gates (which I did) but this whole thing with multipool getting the source before everyone else is just too sketchy. Next person to post their address can have my coins. This coin sucks!

2Q7wwYHQ9JD56NWu194fNfE8LHKYd7EtJP

gief half and half  Grin
Activity: 41
2MddD754P514MzhqHZZXWx2HvgP9xnFj7Q thx  Wink
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I was excited to rape this shitcoin out of the gates (which I did) but this whole thing with multipool getting the source before everyone else is just too sketchy. Next person to post their address can have my coins. This coin sucks!
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
when it comes to coinedup or cryptsy ?

I want to buy 20.000.000 moon for 1btc
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
And OP continue lying to us with his ridiculous "my modem was DDOSed....." What do you think will happen even if the coin survive this clusterfuck and you are in the hands and whim of someone that lied to you with every single communication.....

It was DDoSed. The reason? He was ignorant enough to not set a custom cloak on IRC and ended up parading around half of Freenode with his IP exposed.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Why would anyone still mine this coin? I went from mining 1,000,000 coins in 20 minutes to mining 9,000 in 20 minutes now. Its not worth it to mine any more.

I hope this coin appears on exchanges tonight so I can dump it.

Let's all speed up the process and just have the exchanges ready to accept the coins before they have launched.
Merit: 2
no one got forked yet?

damn.

i guess the startup method works.

It's unfortunate that we had the series of unfortunate events overshadow this fact. Sad

As much as people are bitching this was a much better launch then Catcoin. I lost half my coins because of the forks, still made out pretty good.

No matter how good the launch someone is going to feel they got screwed and bitch about it.

No it was OP lying his ass to everyone, and the multipool being on it, now covering the instamined blocks. 1 - 1.5 billion worth by crude calculation
Activity: 26
http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/1u1ye5/falsification_of_the_premine_accusations_a/
@ the guys saying it´s a premined coin.
it cant be premined
all things are right with the coin start!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
no one got forked yet?

damn.

It's unfortunate that we had the series of unfortunate events overshadow this fact. Sad

As much as people are bitching this was a much better launch then Catcoin. I lost half my coins because of the forks, still made out pretty good.

No matter how good the launch someone is going to feel they got screwed and bitch about it.
Merit: 2

BS the re target was not 8hrs

The 8 hour retarget just means that it will retarget in x blocks and in a properly set difficulty it will take 8 hours to mine those x number of blocks. In Moon those 8 hours amounted to 320 blocks @ 90 sec/block. Those 320 blocks were instamined by OP or OP miners on multipool or us poor shmuck miners is couple of minutes. then every 320 blocks the difficulty increased all the way to 77 or something.

Now those initial 1500 - 1600 blocks are missing in multipool history.

And OP continue lying to us with his ridiculous "my modem was DDOSed....." What do you think will happen even if the coin survive this clusterfuck and you are in the hands and whim of someone that lied to you with every single communication.....

No premine,
Fair launch,
No compiled wallets (forum members have offered to compile the client well in advance, OP did not follow up with them)
No sources available to public and pools for god's sake. (only multipool was made privvy to the coin sources for al least 30 mins.) Who do you think have the coins from the first 1500 - 1800 blocks. each 1 million coins......

You still want to dedicate time and hash power to this person/low life. Move on tomorrow there will be 3 new coins with good graphics and pretty names. And by any statistical analysis those coins will have more honest devs.

Activity: 658
Merit: 270
It wasn't premined at all FYI.
Activity: 588
This coin is a premined pump and dump coin don't bother with it.
Activity: 209
German BTC Pool Party League

No i can just say ... our pool had a very crazy start .. but now is running all stable ...

i'dont know but i like this moonwalk ...

.....What???....I don't even....

everybody have a point ... ;-)
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
no one got forked yet?

damn.

One pool did post it managed to find itself on a fork... but quickly redownloaded the chain and synced back in with everyone.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

No i can just say ... our pool had a very crazy start .. but now is running all stable ...

.....What???....I don't even....
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
am on p2pool solid

graph shows payout but my wallet not yet...

almost 1 hour mining,  hope it will come soon

thanks for the pool!
Activity: 209

Activity: 138
no one got forked yet?

damn.

legendary
Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003
Don`t panic! Organize!
Ok public P2pool MOON nodes are:

http://p2pool.gotgeeks.com:9664 <- good vps
http://p2pool.dtdns.net:9664 <-test vps, looks nice
http://rav3n.dtdns.net:9664 <- my chome PC Tongue
http://solidpool.org:9664 <- really good machine ;]

Pool at 40MH/s already and growing.

Remember, this is 12hr PPLNS so you need to mine more than 1 hour to see good payout ;]
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Buyer wants o.05 btc per 10mil.

Seller wants 3BTC for 6mil.

Could the price on cryptsy end up at the middle of those two? 0.5BTC for 10 million mooncoin.
Jump to: