Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MOTO] Motocoin - page 11. (Read 178181 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 27, 2015, 01:32:45 PM
completely abandoned. it might be worth something oneday if someone actually gave a shit, lol.
no one does though. this is like a shipwreck buried treasure of cryptocurrency but will it be worth anything ever?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
April 27, 2015, 12:59:28 PM
Looks like C-Cex withdrawals don't work since a month already. Anyone else have trouble?
Opened a ticket but they don't solve it. Need a dev to take care of things. Right now it looks as an abandoned project.
April 22, 2015, 08:32:28 AM
lol this is a total trollcoin.
what happened lol.
14 btc's worth on c-cex... around half a million MOTOS. le sigh.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
April 15, 2015, 07:00:13 AM
Don't forget we have this https://github.com/motocoin-dev/motocoin-site in case if somebody want to restore it.

Also, it's still possible to download builds from github: https://github.com/motocoin-dev/motocoin/releases
Yes I saw that so I didn't bother saving everything.

If williamlie2 can just edit the OP to use the pictures from github it would be appreciated.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
April 15, 2015, 06:30:44 AM
Don't forget we have this https://github.com/motocoin-dev/motocoin-site in case if somebody want to restore it.

Also, it's still possible to download builds from github: https://github.com/motocoin-dev/motocoin/releases
legendary
Crypto since 2014
April 13, 2015, 05:14:03 PM
Holy crap guys, do you know how lucky I am?

I did a whois on motocoin.org and guess what I found?

Registry Expiry Date: 2015-04-10T20:59:10Z

Thats right, in 2 days the domain is going to go down.
WTH someone registered the Motocoin website and not it has ads on it.

Lets create Playcoin
legendary
Crypto since 2014
April 07, 2015, 10:21:43 PM
Holy crap guys, do you know how lucky I am?

I did a whois on motocoin.org and guess what I found?

Registry Expiry Date: 2015-04-10T20:59:10Z

Thats right, in 2 days the domain is going to go down.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
April 04, 2015, 05:49:02 PM
ah ok. but still, there should be some transparency gradient glowing things floating around that look like glowing dust particles and shit...
i can't do that...
unless the game can take PNGs which takes transparency gradients, that could look pretty cool...
The game used .bmp files with transparency which is cool. Maybe you can use that.

Edit: And after you've finished texturing we can put them into Playcoin.
Edit 2:
Come on guys! Lets do this!! We just need someone to change a little bit of code.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
April 04, 2015, 05:40:54 PM
With a decent price, botowners (read dev's) did not have incentive to improve the game. But at current price reflecting the situation they will not make profit.
Only way to get interest back is to give MOTO back into hands of real players. Only then it can be marketed for adoption.

Once it does improve I would be glad to assist with promotion. It's useless to promote the game in current state. Those coins should be the reward for effort to play it and not for some greedy hacker mentality basically compromising the network (and lowering the price). Basically they failed to create this great concept and MOTO certainly is not proof-of-play.    
Thats why I keep saying we either need to relaunch or just fork and create a new coin. No one is going to play anymore after the bot owners became rich. Since I don't think anyone here wants to lose their motocoins we should just start a new coin called playcoin. Can we PLEASE do this???

We'll never recover from where we are now unless someone famous or something talks about us.
legendary
April 04, 2015, 10:00:50 AM
With a decent price, botowners (read dev's) did not have incentive to improve the game. But at current price reflecting the situation they will not make profit.
Only way to get interest back is to give MOTO back into hands of real players. Only then it can be marketed for adoption.

Once it does improve I would be glad to assist with promotion. It's useless to promote the game in current state. Those coins should be the reward for effort to play it and not for some greedy hacker mentality basically compromising the network (and lowering the price). Basically they failed to create this great concept and MOTO certainly is not proof-of-play.   
April 04, 2015, 08:55:53 AM
I will ask Jesus to install some visions into my brain, which will be telepathically sucked into my computer, which has a built in telepathy interface which can take note of key statements that influence its response.... Other noise is also recorded and can be useful as a study in subjective epi-phenomena, also known as psychology.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
April 04, 2015, 08:20:35 AM
I accidentially clicked on page 17 instead of this one.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591724.320

More specifically: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6944752

It gave me a wonderful idea.
We should make it so that everyone gets the same levels generated (based on the last block)
When you press F6 the block reward decreases by 1 and you go to the next level.
Boom, we just solved bots.

Thank you Page 17!

So, is this able to be done?
March 25, 2015, 06:42:51 AM
guys please email me at [email protected] if you need an extra vote on MOTO...
legendary
March 25, 2015, 06:31:31 AM
I didn't check it for long time, so I don't know how long ago MOTO was added, but it's so. Grin
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange

If WilliamLie2 is somewhere around, I hope he will add the new exchange to the OP. It's not a lot of work. Engrish,yay

Yep great addition. Thanks for all who voted with DOT. I've send a bunch myself too Smiley

There hasn't been any trades yet so it's a fresh new start.
Marketpairing with BTC, LTC, DOGE, FTC and a few others.

Not sure if C-Cex will keep MOTO listed but now we have a backup. 
Activity: 140
March 25, 2015, 03:33:11 AM
I have known about MOTO... Smiley
Activity: 124
March 25, 2015, 03:30:53 AM
I didn't check it for long time, so I don't know how long ago MOTO was added, but it's so. Grin
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange

If WilliamLie2 is somewhere around, I hope he will add the new exchange to the OP. It's not a lot of work. Engrish,yay
March 23, 2015, 06:25:44 PM
ah ok. but still, there should be some transparency gradient glowing things floating around that look like glowing dust particles and shit...
i can't do that...
unless the game can take PNGs which takes transparency gradients, that could look pretty cool...
legendary
Crypto since 2014
March 23, 2015, 05:27:00 PM
March 18, 2015, 05:32:07 AM
Can someone please reupload the bot and explain how to use it in Win/Linux environment?
Can my GPU help to run it better?
Anyways, this game needs a facelift, please can't someone help me to implement my artistic ability. I really am an artist, not a programmer... I have very tasteful ideas that should be implemented to make a good impression. This game looks totally 1989.
Someone please if you'd like to give my creativity a technical brush to apply to the game, give me a hoot, please. I think it will look great.
Or write a tutorial in HTML format on how to create graphics and implement it yourself.

1) for instance the wheels should have like yin yangs in them, without the holes, the spermlike hemisphere should glow (the white one, leaving a fading semi transparent mote (glow) as it turns and moves forward.
2) the sprite should have a new bike designed and rider, with color harmony and grace of lines taken into consideration.
3) the background should not be tiled clouds for instance, but a large stretched canvas of a digital painting or a specific artist, for example one I know, a classical south african artist, Pierneef, has very eye-catching style of trees and clouds.
4) the foreground should contrast not only in light level but also in color balance against the background, for light and colour juxtaposition for maximum artistic effect, and the rocks the rider rides on should thus artistically interplay through colour with the background, to create an overall artistic harmony.

I have ideas for at least 2 visual options, and I would like someone to help me implement them, so that the player can chose which of these he wants.
One is sunset-like with glowing clouds and mountains, with rocks in the foregroudn, a kind of twilight scene, the other is a more rich green jungle like atmosphere with lambent lime green foreground objects to contrast with the deeper jungle colours. I have yet to ascertain the appearance of the sprite further, but I think the spermlike yinyang glowing and leaving a semitransparent mote is good for now. Yes, moto, mote is also a word ;P

But I would like to implement the background and foregrounds before tackling the sprite.

Also once a coin is "mined"  "it" should appear in front of the rider "magically" and then be "consumed" and disappear as the rider rides through it, perhaps making a small sound like a cash register. There could also be fine dust particles drifting around in the background, but very few, for a hint of animism without demanding too much calculation power.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
March 14, 2015, 06:19:42 PM

I need some working nodes, my Motocoin wallet won't connect.
If someone can add some nodes here, it would be great.

Thanks.

Did you do this?

(Windows users may also need to install x86 runtimes from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784 to use this release.)
I'm petty sure you only need that for the game to work.
Pages:
Jump to: