Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MOTO] Motocoin - page 8. (Read 178177 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
May 04, 2015, 12:00:10 PM
yeah its vcomp120.dll I tried running the game on both pc's now and its not working... Maybe they say there's also something possibly wrong with the program (i.e motocoin game) itself. I mean the one pc has win 7 the other is win 8 (fresh install) I can't imagine it not being there. Maybe the motocoin download is corrupted Sad although all the files are there. Maybe I got a  bad version, is your game working though? I can imagine the bot won't work without the game not wanting to run... le sigh.
I'm completely done with the sprite btw, looks really nice.
Now my dad will hopefully be able to help in firstly: setting a static sky image, untiled.
B Making the camera zoom in so the view's closer to the sprite since it is really tasty to the eye :p

also another thing maybe I want to see is to redesign motocoin also, not just create a new playcoin... I already have ideas for that but it will also require some coding. Hopefully the new version would be accepted (new graphic alterations) as the standard version and will be presented as such on a homepage, if there could be some kind of consensu, since the original graphics is off-putting, quite honestly, it seems very amateurish (and we know that's a rather big misnomer considering the ingenuity involved here). Hence my wish to make it look better... anyways... Excuse my enthusiasm. I have three tests this week which are looming ahead so I may have a little less time during the week, but can get back to getting to making some spiffy graphics and logos closer to the weekend... no hurry, right? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
May 04, 2015, 07:13:26 AM
I can run the bot on several good computers, an i3s and and 2  i5's...
would that create nodes?
Sorry I'm kind of busy I wanted to get the bot running... Haven't had a chance, there's a dll file missing and I don't have time to look for it now ...

What is the name of the dll file, I might be able to help.
Most of the time I just google it and I find my answer.
I guess you already tried that?
May 04, 2015, 07:06:12 AM
I can run the bot on several good computers, an i3s and and 2  i5's...
would that create nodes?
Sorry I'm kind of busy I wanted to get the bot running... Haven't had a chance, there's a dll file missing and I don't have time to look for it now ...
May 04, 2015, 07:05:03 AM
if I run the bot will that provide a node?
legendary
Activity: 1498
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
May 04, 2015, 07:03:00 AM
Our wallet stuck at "blocks":475510
We already did full resync it and stucked at same block again.
Dev already PM'ed but he is not answering.
Of course we will not remove wallet until we have a solution to make withdrawals possible.

Currently we are working on solution. Trying to resync with salvage and resync with fresh wallet. Give us some time.

C-Cex got more than 4 weeks to solve their walletissue and now they removed MOTO all together from the site.

I'm conciddering my coins lost or stolen.

MOTO market removed. But not a wallet - check "Balance" page - there is Your balance.
We still waiting for wallet fix. It is not even start to sync now. I'v asked everywhere about working nodes (irc, other traders) - noone can provide them.
If there is solution to make wallet work - we are happy te accept it.
May 03, 2015, 07:23:08 PM
well maybe some people here should have a discussion about promoting the coin. I mean I'm going all out on PLAYcoin styling / graphics and website, which will take at most a few weeks, already well underway, but I'd like to restyle motocoin too, perhaps also its website.
Though about promoting, there are so many directions, perhaps a small clatch / triumvirate should consider how to get this coin in the air again...
a PROMOTION strategy and suggested channels of media could be discussed here as well as if MOTO should also have a proper facelift and new website? Along with a promotional relaunch I mean... somehow a lot of attention needs to be brought to it, one problem is it looks vile, quite honestly. Its still just a skeleton with no artistic flesh Smiley
I do think it needs a facelift like the as of yet nonexistent PLAYcoin (which btw the graphics is looking way nicer than I expected, and very cute in a trippy / psychedelic but futuristic yet classical way.. that's all I can say for now....).
s
legendary
Crypto since 2014
May 03, 2015, 07:12:26 PM
no no my old man is a 71 year old comp science lecturer... I used to do drupal and graphic designing and so on, but I've gone back to Uni. to become a teacher instead. I prefer working with people, not computers... I mean, I need to communicate more with people...
lol its not Cadmium... Isn't Cadmium your man, though?
Its Quadmuim, yeah, he's my friend.
May 03, 2015, 07:02:03 PM
no no my old man is a 71 year old comp science lecturer... I used to do drupal and graphic designing and so on, but I've gone back to Uni. to become a teacher instead. I prefer working with people, not computers... I mean, I need to communicate more with people...
lol its not Cadmium... Isn't Cadmium your man, though?
legendary
Crypto since 2014
May 03, 2015, 06:55:25 PM
don't know if my "programmer" at hand, will stretch his services for free, that far...

Are you talking about Quadmium, because he has posted in this thread before.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
May 03, 2015, 06:55:01 PM
In what sense can it be incorporated into website services?
Luckily my MOTOS are in cold storage, if ever they'd become worth much of anything.
I making very attractive improvements to the new PLAYcoin we have in mind, perhaps I should revamp motocoin also? If it could be accepted, I could make quite a nice style of game for MOTO too with its own personality, just like I'm doing with PLAYcoin... It took me the whole weekend to do the sprite / motorcycle etc. parts alone.
It looks pretty hot and I want the camera to be zoomed in closer since the sprite is so attractive it would be more enjoyable for it to be a bit larger so one can see the detail I've put into it...

Implemented into websites? In what sense, how?

There's many things that can be developed by the community. Heck, it could even generate interest of the dev's who have been working on this project or potentially even attract a new dev willing to support it. With incorporating into website services I mean that thing that is important for any cryptocoin, meaning getting listed on exchanges, setup a forum that is actively maintained, ask chartsites to make charts, let reviewsites post about your coin, blogarticles, get a gamesite to use your coin, have a payment processor, make Twitter and Rebelmouse, Facebook, Slack etc., and the list goes on and on. There's thousands of sites willing to accept altcoins. It's just a lot of work and a coin can only grow as much as people are prepared to do.

I think at this point any contribution to development can help this coin to go in a new direction. So if you like to change something and are able to, go for it, change is good.
May 03, 2015, 06:37:40 PM
In what sense can it be incorporated into website services?
Luckily my MOTOS are in cold storage, if ever they'd become worth much of anything.
I making very attractive improvements to the new PLAYcoin we have in mind, perhaps I should revamp motocoin also? If it could be accepted, I could make quite a nice style of game for MOTO too with its own personality, just like I'm doing with PLAYcoin... It took me the whole weekend to do the sprite / motorcycle etc. parts alone.
It looks pretty hot and I want the camera to be zoomed in closer since the sprite is so attractive it would be more enjoyable for it to be a bit larger so one can see the detail I've put into it...
 I've also gotten a nice background to blend in with the rocks and sprite. There is also a script for lightning bolts but I need someone to help put that in, the lightning bolts will be pink with transparency gradient in red glowing around it, as it flashes onto the screen quickly, with a quick thunder sound after there's lightning. Also a soundtrack. I also want blue particles glowing ones to fly about as if in a wind to compliment the rest of the colour scheme of the sprite, background and lightning as well as rocks which really combine well together, but I can't find a script, and don't know if my "programmer" at hand, will stretch his services for free, that far...

Implemented into websites? In what sense, how, though...?
legendary
May 03, 2015, 03:53:17 PM
Im sorry to hear, how many did you lose on C-CEX?
Do you think that MOTO would eventually be worth something though?
Who will ever find this hidden "gem" though. Gems aren't jewels, mind your english vocabulary, though.

About 100 K Moto's lost. I'm amazed no one else is worried about theirs, there must have been a lot of coins on C-Cex. Anyone downloading the wallet can sync up with the pre-installed nodes, only C-Cex can't. So I concidder it unwill to maintain it any longer instead.

Yes hidden gem you are right, but not in current state. The concept is attractive and could still attract a crowd, if only it had a dedicated and capable dev. Then a community could start to grow again and MOTO can get implemented into website services.
May 03, 2015, 01:42:26 PM
Im sorry to hear, how many did you lose on C-CEX?
Do you think that MOTO would eventually be worth something though?
Who will ever find this hidden "gem" though. Gems aren't jewels, mind your english vocabulary, though.
legendary
May 03, 2015, 01:02:39 PM
Our wallet stuck at "blocks":475510
We already did full resync it and stucked at same block again.
Dev already PM'ed but he is not answering.
Of course we will not remove wallet until we have a solution to make withdrawals possible.

Currently we are working on solution. Trying to resync with salvage and resync with fresh wallet. Give us some time.

C-Cex got more than 4 weeks to solve their walletissue and now they removed MOTO all together from the site.

I'm conciddering my coins lost or stolen.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
May 01, 2015, 03:35:43 PM
well I am also a  MOTOcoin holder. Maybe we can change the name of MOTOcoin to PLAYcoin though, no? Also the design I am making now looks super hot so far, it will be finished ina  week, including 3D logos and stuff. Otherwise yeah if we can't rename MOTO and give it a facelift and new website as relaunch, we may as well start the other coin...
They changed DarkCoin to Dashcoin, perhaps something like that could help MOTO too?
What do you think 8?
Kitty? BTW you guys just have to see this it looks so awesome lol

I just really don't want to continue on with Motocoin. I know some people here are big holders of Motocoin so I can understand why you don't want us here, but if we do make a coin that people are mining a lot more, wouldn't you at least want to join in?
May 01, 2015, 02:40:49 PM
well I am also a  MOTOcoin holder. Maybe we can change the name of MOTOcoin to PLAYcoin though, no? Also the design I am making now looks super hot so far, it will be finished ina  week, including 3D logos and stuff. Otherwise yeah if we can't rename MOTO and give it a facelift and new website as relaunch, we may as well start the other coin...
They changed DarkCoin to Dashcoin, perhaps something like that could help MOTO too?
What do you think 8?
Kitty? BTW you guys just have to see this it looks so awesome lol
legendary
May 01, 2015, 02:27:59 PM
If you guys like to make another coin perhaps its time to create your own thread, instead of posting here against the interest of Motocoin holders.
May 01, 2015, 09:53:44 AM
I think you'll like the sprite. Its beginning to look pretty sweet :p!
So the sky can be 1 image, and is not tiled?
The rock is tiled, correct?
Would it be possible for someone to code the rocks so they hav a luminous green surface, like it was covered in grass? Because the fact the texture is mapped means that's impossible to do with the image...
legendary
Crypto since 2014
May 01, 2015, 08:28:59 AM
lol well what was the website created with... Sure I could tweak the old site for us, add images, etc...

Also I think I should make several graphic redesigns and the player should have an option which to choose from, like little MOTOcoin mods lol... just overwrite the image dir, etc. give some instructions... Smiley

Yeah, HunterMinerCrafter was going to make the graphics switchable at the press of a button but he dissappeared before he did it.

You can edit the site here: https://github.com/motocoin-dev/motocoin-site
Basically everything motocoin related is hosted ln github, even a bot.
May 01, 2015, 08:26:12 AM
lol well what was the website created with... Sure I could tweak the old site for us, add images, etc...

Also I think I should make several graphic redesigns and the player should have an option which to choose from, like little MOTOcoin mods lol... just overwrite the image dir, etc. give some instructions... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: