Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 104. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
As always you continue to impress! Amazing work you have done so far. Unfortunately I havnt been able to find the time to play around with it yet but I'm hoping this weekend I can finally get my hands on some beta.

I wish I had your vision... I could do a lot more in life if I had half your networking, enthusiasm, drive, and vision for the future  Tongue great work. It's nice seeing an ACTUAL project around here lately.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello Community,

Just stopping by with a quick update.

CoinsSource gave us our 7th Star!

We are also going to be working hand and hand with CoinsSource CEO T.k, with implementing the (Trust Index Cards) and (Trust Score API's) into the ToshiDesk Platform.

T.K also has his journalist writing up a special press release that will be featured on the CoinsSource website for our official launch.

I also wanted to announce that "COINSSOURCE" - is the 2nd partnering company to join forces with ToshiDesk and MasterTraderCoin.

Thanks for all your guesses last week. Cheesy

CoinSource will be writing coin reviews exclusively for ToshiDesk along with a few other articles every so often.

ToshiDesk will also be offering exclusive interviews with other devs, ceo's, etc in the crypto space... along with implementing ways people can host podcast(s) within ToshiDesk, and charge MTR subscription fees to view them if desired.

A lot more details on future developments in the coming days.  

Today DcGirl has been working on the indicators area of the charting module non stop! We will be rolling our some new indicators that have been suggested to us from BETA testers.

I have my CMS guys working on the new Trophies Widget that will display on users profiles. Admins will be able to issue specific awards and trophies to users based on the occasion. For example, all Investors will earn a Early Investors Trophy and this will display on those Investors profile. Things like this I could use suggestions on..maybe a Top Forum Contributor Trophy, or a Top Trader of the week Trophy.
I think things like this will make it fun to make good calls, and have something to show for it.

Brainstorm of the idea to my CMS Developer earlier on Springloops.

We are also working on getting a full featured chat box, with the works integrated into it. Users will be able to fully customize everything inside of it. Users will be able to mute other users, pay ban other users, PM other users inside the chat box, and much more. I'm thinking of it being a separate tab you click on that takes you to a new page. This will give everyone a larger space to work with and it will be cool to have multiple people you're chatting to in multiple windows on the same page inside ToshiDesk. More details on that feature as it develops.

Well, its back to the business plan...It's almost ready!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

TOSHIDESK BETA NOW LIVE
http://www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

NOTE: Must be phase 1 or 2 investor, or own 600+ MTR to Qualify.

legendary
Hello Community,

ToshiTalk Forum almost ready to go.

I had to update the PHPBB Forum version due to a recent security bug discovered.

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2313941

That's been finished, now I just have to add a few threads in there and get with DcGirl, as she will add here ToshiDesk Charting Module Roadmap on there.

Always working, never taking a break....It's ok though - I know it will pay off in the long run.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

TOSHIDESK BETA NOW LIVE

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Sounds great.. just got a get a few more under my name to qualify.

Cheers.
legendary
Adding those nodes to a conf did the trick.
Appreciate the help gents.

Not a problem.

Anytime, do you want to join the ToshiDesk beta?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

TOSHIDESK BETA NOW LIVE

Adding those nodes to a conf did the trick.
Appreciate the help gents.
legendary
Here is a few.

Code:

[
{
"addr" : "176.31.188.48:14475",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1430834514,
"lastrecv" : 1430834514,
"conntime" : 1430832466,
"version" : 65002,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.1.0/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 62884,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "24.253.114.6:14475",
"lastsend" : 1430834044,
"conntime" : 1430832527,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.1.0.1/",
},
{
"addr" : "144.76.239.66:14475",
"lastsend" : 1430834514,
"conntime" : 1430832562,
},
{
"addr" : "146.200.226.54:14475",
"lastsend" : 1430834387,
"conntime" : 1430832591,
"startingheight" : 62885,
},
{
"addr" : "85.25.214.102:14475",
"lastsend" : 1430834034,
"conntime" : 1430832657,
"startingheight" : 62886,
},
{
"addr" : "62.30.194.230:14475",
"lastsend" : 1430834044,
"conntime" : 1430832951,
"startingheight" : 62888,
},
{
"addr" : "197.83.254.252:14475",
"lastsend" : 1430834637,
"lastrecv" : 1430834638,
"conntime" : 1430834635,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.1.0.1/",
"startingheight" : 62907,
}
]
legendary

You dont really for Windows since it is staking only with no solo mining anymore. It is only if you use a headless daemon on Linux that you need the file even for staking. If you want to you can create a file called mastertrader.conf (Win) or MasterTrader.conf (Linux) and put the following in it:

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=somerandompassword
rpcallowip = 127.0.0.1
rpcport = port of your choosing eg. 14474
server = 1
daemon = 1
listen = 1

Make sure that you have opened up the P2P port for MTR in your firewall. Ill check later but I think the P2P port is 14475 that needs to be open in your firewall.

Thanks for the reply, its a strange one.
Ive never had this issue before with a windows wallet. Ive even killed my av and firewall and it still wont sync.
Could I ask that you type getpeerinfo into your console and report back so I can try adding the peers to my config.. Im lost on what else to try.

I am not at my machine right now and can do later today, however maybe someone else can post the info quicker?

I'm here...need a few mins.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

You dont really for Windows since it is staking only with no solo mining anymore. It is only if you use a headless daemon on Linux that you need the file even for staking. If you want to you can create a file called mastertrader.conf (Win) or MasterTrader.conf (Linux) and put the following in it:

rpcuser=user
rpcallowip = 127.0.0.1
server = 1
daemon = 1
listen = 1

Make sure that you have opened up the P2P port for MTR in your firewall. Ill check later but I think the P2P port is 14475 that needs to be open in your firewall.

Ive never had this issue before with a windows wallet. Ive even killed my av and firewall and it still wont sync.
Could I ask that you type getpeerinfo into your console and report back so I can try adding the peers to my config.. Im lost on what else to try.

I am not at my machine right now and can do later today, however maybe someone else can post the info quicker?

rpcuser=user
rpcallowip = 127.0.0.1
server = 1
daemon = 1
listen = 1

legendary
Just downloaded the wallet in OP, no connections?

Every connection times out in the debug file

Do I need to create a config with addnodes? Lil help please

You dont really for Windows since it is staking only with no solo mining anymore. It is only if you use a headless daemon on Linux that you need the file even you just want to stake. If you want to you can create a file called mastertrader.conf (Win) or MasterTrader.conf (Linux) and put the following in it:

rpcuser=user
rpcallowip = 127.0.0.1
server = 1
daemon = 1
listen = 1

All that the above does is to allow you to connect to your wallet from a local PC to do solo mining which is not relevant anymore. Make sure that you have opened up the P2P port for MTR in your firewall or if your firewall has program control, allow mastertrader-qt. Ill check later but I think the P2P port is 14475 that needs to be open in your firewall. Also try turning off and on your router.
Just downloaded the wallet in OP, no connections?

Every connection times out in the debug file

Do I need to create a config with addnodes? Lil help please

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
seems that most people do not wanna sell their MTR , hmmm , maybe they all know something ,that i don't know , i'll keep them too

The investor mix in MTR seems to be more long term investors for capital gain and "dividends" than short term pump and dumpers. Everyone has his or her price though and people will be willing to sell when that personal threshold is reached. I think that most of the investors realise the income potential of Toshidesk and therefore the general sentiment is to hold at this point. There are also other initiatives that the management team is working on as far as I understand that will further add value to MTR.

I dont know. But watching people Buy and sell at a loss is kinda funny..
legendary
seems that most people do not wanna sell their MTR , hmmm , maybe they all know something ,that i don't know , i'll keep them too

The investor mix in MTR seems to be more long term investors for capital gain and "dividends" than short term pump and dumpers. Everyone has his or her price though and people will be willing to sell when that personal threshold is reached. I think that most of the investors realise the income potential of Toshidesk and therefore the general sentiment is to hold at this point. There are also other initiatives that the management team is working on as far as I understand that will further add value to MTR.
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I m waiting mastertrader77 validation for my access to the beta

Strong developers on this project , and it is rare in the altcoins scene !!!

The video behind login panel is excellent
we are at wallstreet !

http://www.toshidesk.com/beta/index.php?r=user/auth/login

just a quick thanks to the fool selling at 39000 before

Haha, fools to dump so low, look at the price now! Close to $0.30 per MTR, can we get to $1? Shocked I'd have to say this is the most silent sleeper of 2015 so far!

legendary
Hello Community,

Stopping by to give you all a little update.

First off I'd like to say thank you investors and supporters for joining the ToshiDesk Beta. Thanks for all the inboxed suggestions, comments, and concerns you all have mentioned, and please know that we are listening and responding to those....as you will gradually see.

ToshiDesk updates have been taking place around the clock, and we haven't stopped for a second.

DcGirl has been heads down in improving and optimizing the Charting Module.

My CMS Dev is working on implementing a number of things.

Full Features Chat Box - Is today's task.

I'm working on the ToshiTalk Forum Today - should have that up and ready for public use in the next 2-3 days. Right now I am "making it pretty"

I'm also working on getting a Forum Tab implemented into the CMS today, so users will be able to click the forum tab, and it shoot them right over to it, quick and easily.

I'm helping my other partner knock out the Business Plan, and Pitch - so we can start approaching VC's and bigger investors ( currently on my radar )

Sneak peak of the ToshiDesk Investor Pitch pitch : https://pitch.liveplan.com/pyGDq/CIzcO

We have the business plan about 80% complete as well, and soon after that PDF is completed, we will have the resources we need to confidently approach investors.

I have already been researching who to approach using this list : www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-venture-capital/ - and with this list been researching the companies the VC's have invested in and began to game plan.

Gotta run,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

TOSHIDESK BETA NOW LIVE

NOTE: Must be phase 1 or 2 investor, or own 600+ MTR to Qualify
Jump to: