Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 107. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 145
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
lets go for diamonds , gold , silver =) !!

You got them coming.

Diamond and Gem Assets Coming Guys! Are you guys going to buy some Diamonds with MTR's and support MTR's newest developing asset?

More professional pictures coming shortly....just wanted to give you guys a little teaser. ( I think I just made our first sale in the trollbox )  Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.co
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

Activity: 224
legendary
Coinigy

Nope, but I might pay them (if the price is right) , for some historical data from their other exchange partners. Never can have enough info.

Good guess, try back.

if not criptsy . C cex , maybe

Nope not Cryptsy, or C Cex...this is getting fun, I might have to just have this company write a press release to reveal the surprise partnership. This company has never partnered with another Crypto Business entity. There are a few hints for you.

the closed beta still planned for April ?  Wink

2 days and we are May !

Oh yes, believe me I'm 100% aware.

héhéhéhé , this morning i can't buy cheap coins i m wondering why

nobody dumped on my 0.41 BTC buy order

It's getting tougher and tougher as the days go buy to get low priced MTR. I see some people sell their stakes, but no need to worry about that. That helps for wider distribution. More people trading MTR, the more active the market will become. I'm happy where the market sits.

Coinmarketcap

CoinGeko

Good guesses George, you are getting warmer Cool

Keep Guessing Guys, don't give up!

It's not always about what you know, it's about who you know! Going to continue networking and gaining this momentum.

I also have some new asset news to tell you guys about, signing contracts tomorrow. Will come to update you guys a bit more tomorrow on the new assets. Soon, you will be able to buy diamonds with MTR- that's all I can say for right now =)

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.co
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

2 days and we are May !

héhéhéhé , this morning i can't buy cheap coins i m wondering why

nobody dumped on my 0.41 BTC buy order
legendary

This again proves to me the overall integrity of this team. Well said MasterTrader777.
Honesty and integrity versus denials shows a true progressive team mindset.
I personally have handled things far worse and felt justified in doing so.

I personally love it when the crap leaks out. How it is handled shows the metal of the team.
"You just don't get much better organic test of metal than this!"

Thanks for the kind words George.

2 days and we are May !

Riding it down to the wire my friend.

Would rather deliver a quality beta, than a rushed bug filled mess.

Stick with me.

This again proves to me the overall integrity of this team. Well said MasterTrader777.

I personally love it when the crap leaks out. How it is handled shows the metal of the team.

Agree 100%. And as far as doxing someone for there debt.. thats fucked.

+1

Some of the wealthiest businessmen in the world went bankrupt 4 or 5 times in their life before getting it right. Going bankrupt means that your liabilities exceeds your assets and by definition you owed money that you could not repay. Having debt and not being able to pay someone does not automatically mean you are a scammer or a bad person as it depends on the circumstances - it could but not necessarily.

However, if it was me and I subsequently achieved success I would go back to the people I owned money previously and repay them with interest.

We structured MTR in a way that will allow us to do a lot more than mentioned above. We are already event planning for the 2016 Crypto Awards (CIA's) Grin which will be held in Canada, and sponsored by MTR, ToshiDesk, and potentially BMW. More on that later.

ChoiceTrade
Cobra Trading

Oh and no beans on those guesses.

This looks like it will be a pleasant surprise to you guys, as it looks like you can't seem to put your finger on the partnership company.

Prize is still 25 MTR to the person that can guess the MTR/ToshiDesk partnership just landed with another Crypto Company starting with a "C" - The company is very very well known guys and gals!

Keep guessing =)

Brainstorming a healthy update in just a few mins.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.co
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Some of the wealthiest businessmen in the world went bankrupt 4 or 5 times in their life before getting it right. Going bankrupt means that your liabilities exceeds your assets and by definition you owed money that you could not repay. Having debt and not being able to pay someone does not automatically mean you are a scammer or a bad person as it depends on the circumstances - it could but not necessarily.

However, if it was me and I subsequently achieved success I would go back to the people I owned money previously and repay them with interest.
Activity: 136
Hello Community,

Starting a project like this isnt easy, and turning it into a business is even more complicated. Lots of variables come into play such as the obvious one here…Who is on your team, and what each person brings to the table. I will simply state, that everyone has a skeleton in some form or another, no one is infallible.

After further investigation, I have called Zach to speak about this matter. Initially, this seemed like a childish FUD attempt (looking at posting account and the date it was made), but I own the responsibility to look into something like this, as he is one of my business partners...so I kept cool and made that call. He immediately gave me the detailed rundown on the situation, and this is my response to the matter.

Zach has informed me that he’s reached out several times to make partial payments and/or establish a payment plan of action, however BtcJam wanted the balance paid in full at those times, but since then other options have come into play that he plans to pursue. I support my team members, and will do my part to help rectify this situation asap.

The majority of us have debts unpaid, student loans, mortgages, credit cards, etc.  Zach has expressed his concerns and plans to refinance the unpaid balance. BtcJam now has implemented a refinancing option that will allow him to consolidate everything, and he will see it through that this takes place.  

Zach’s unpaid balance reflects in no shape or form on the direction of ToshiDesk or MTR, similar to anyones personal debts reflecting on the entirety of the company they work for. The person behind the shill account that posted this info looks to be someone that has some sort of grudge against him, but that doesn’t matter. I’d actually like to thank you for airing this out, and putting me in the position to help take care of it.

Kind Regards,

MasterTrader777

Agree 100%. And as far as doxing someone for there debt.. thats fucked.

2 days and we are May !
Activity: 145
Hello Community,

Starting a project like this isnt easy, and turning it into a business is even more complicated. Lots of variables come into play such as the obvious one here…Who is on your team, and what each person brings to the table. I will simply state, that everyone has a skeleton in some form or another, no one is infallible.

After further investigation, I have called Zach to speak about this matter. Initially, this seemed like a childish FUD attempt (looking at posting account and the date it was made), but I own the responsibility to look into something like this, as he is one of my business partners...so I kept cool and made that call. He immediately gave me the detailed rundown on the situation, and this is my response to the matter.

Zach has informed me that he’s reached out several times to make partial payments and/or establish a payment plan of action, however BtcJam wanted the balance paid in full at those times, but since then other options have come into play that he plans to pursue. I support my team members, and will do my part to help rectify this situation asap.

The majority of us have debts unpaid, student loans, mortgages, credit cards, etc.  Zach has expressed his concerns and plans to refinance the unpaid balance. BtcJam now has implemented a refinancing option that will allow him to consolidate everything, and he will see it through that this takes place.  

Zach’s unpaid balance reflects in no shape or form on the direction of ToshiDesk or MTR, similar to anyones personal debts reflecting on the entirety of the company they work for. The person behind the shill account that posted this info looks to be someone that has some sort of grudge against him, but that doesn’t matter. I’d actually like to thank you for airing this out, and putting me in the position to help take care of it.

Kind Regards,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Hello Community,

Kind Regards,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Jump to: