Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 108. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Coinbase

Nope, thanks for guessing. Try again.

Is it a financial institution?

Not sure if hints are fair, but...I will give you this one and say, no it's not a financial institution.

The prize has now increased to 25 MTR!

The company starts with a "C"  - the 1st person that guesses right, I will personally REWARD 25 MTR!

They are a very well known entity in this space, and the CEO has confirmed that he is granting us all of his resources to help ToshiDesk gain much deserved traction.

Another note:

I have been contacted by these guys, as they want to write an article and receive a beta key. He has emailed me and told me that he plans to write an article after beta launches, but I'm going to see if I can get him to write one before and after beta launch.

We have been thinking for many weeks, how to transform ToshiDesk into a platform that supports multiple languages. If anyone has a tip or two about a good company that provides this service, please let me know! The more people around the world that use ToshiDesk, the bigger and better the user base will be.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.ToshiDesk.co
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
legendary
CoinTelegraph

That partnership was already given out in previous updates.

Since then we have established a 2nd partnership...that starts with a "C"

Guess again =)
legendary
Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Wow did this just happen!? ^^^^^^ What a sexy cookie with coffee Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh and my guess is CryptoCoinNews?
legendary
Hello Community,

Just checking back in with you as I said I would tonight.

I personally made a few new friends tonight.

SwingLine ( Owner ) of AllCryptoTalk.com
& Sparked  (Admin)  of AllCryptoTalk.com

Just got done speaking with them for about 2 hours as they asked me every investor minded question in the book!

It felt good, as it's always good to stay fresh on your feet with those sort of conversations.

Moving forward I wanted to let you know I set up another forum thread on www.AllCryptoTalk.com tonight, and it couldn't have been a better idea to do so.

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/1585-ann%E2%96%93mtr%E2%96%93mastertradercoin%E2%96%93toshidesk-beta-releasing-in-april%E2%96%93us-company%E2%96%93/

MTR just touched its ATH (147k sats), as we just gained two solid investors, that will be investing long term with ToshiDesk and MTR.

SwingLine has offered me a nice little banner advertising opportunity that I will take him up on. The site has close to 7K users, and everyone in the shoutbox on there loved the ideas behind what ToshiDesk and MTR stands for.

One of the big questions, that I knew was coming was:

Sparked:

[4:27:32 AM] : Okay lets say someone like me me wants to invest 500,000 into this whats the punch line?
[4:27:44 AM] : What is the big draw me in sell?
[4:29:00 AM] : Because that's what a lot of people are missing. What's your big push for huge investors to join your coin and services?

My Reply:

[4:30:29 AM] :Yes I agree, but I can say a lot of that misunderstanding and people not "seeing it yet" - is because is hasn't been done yet,             and they cant paint a picture without the idea playing out in front of them.
[4:30:34 AM] : Almost like a gotta see it to believe it first.
[4:30:37 AM] : But my $500,000 sell to you right now is....
[4:33:57 AM] : ToshiDesk will evolve into the Face of Crypto, and truly set the standard moving forward. MTR and its services will pave the way for bigger and better investment opportunities. ToshiDesk is just one example of the intentions we have for improving the altcoin space, and when more of these projects begin to gain traction, the incentives to invest where the money is will be greater. MTR and ToshiDesk is going to do what it takes to get a head start now, so that in 3 years when Crypto matures..we stand out better than the rest, and capture valuable market share early, netting the best returns for our investors.

I have a pretty good feeling that they like what we have going on, and will keep you guys posted.

I'm just going to keep consistently networking and plan to build a solid investor network behind this project...When ToshiDesk Beta is up and running smooth, not only will more traders be coming around the markets in this fashion, but VC's will also start contacting us asking to get involved. ( Doesn't happen if you never believe it will... ) - MasterTrader777  Cheesy

More Developmental Updates tomorrow.

Enjoy the price rise guys, and keep in mind if you weren't a Phase 1 or 2 Investor..the only way to qualify for Closed Beta Credentials is to own 600MTR...With these guys just buying up the whole book, there isn't much left there to grab.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

PS: The company in which we established a partnership in IS NOT CRYPTSY

Keep Guessing Guys and Gals - First person to guess is getting my lucky 20MTR!!!

legendary
Cryptsy is a high class exchange - period. I would be very very happy if MTR lands on Cryptsy.

Many things in life cannot be foreseen. If you as a person are taken by a phisher for example, does not mean you yourself are a scammer or do not have ethics or morals. Or if you as a person put money into a scam and lose it does not make you a scammer.
Activity: 300
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.34860.  Cpypst accepted a prime controller (something to do with staking). Accepting anything from that scumbag is dubious at best. Hence the reaction towards crypsy and crypsy themselves trying to worm out of it/save face. Wouldn't go near "big Vern" or his shitty exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hoping this surprise company isn't crypsy, they're now involved deeply with paycoin scam.

where was the news for this? ...

#crysx
Activity: 300
Hoping this surprise company isn't crypsy, they're now involved deeply with paycoin scam.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Like you said, when things do turn and the trend shifts, it will be STRONG...the buy pressure will start weighing in as big money push the market after getting filled under $300 of months and the credible altcoins will follow the upwards trend and rise right along with BTC.

ToshiDesk is also going to weigh in heavy on the buy pressure for MTR specifically. Revenue will be pushed back into the market and provide stability and support. ToshiDesk will also attract new interest in the altcoin market itself. It will be the go to for education, trading, news, etc all in one place paired with new innovative features unique to ToshiDesk.

Social charting is going to blow your minds guys.

Talking to a few guys over on allcryptotalk.com - * in the chat box, and they are loving the ideas behind ToshiDesk and MTR * - they told to make a thread, so I will update this post with the link when thats made.

Also had a team conference tonight with a new company we are establishing a partnership with. I wont release the company name quite yet, but I will say that ToshiDesk will be the first crypto company they partner up with. They are a very well known entity in this space, and the CEO has confirmed that he is granting us all of his resources to help ToshiDesk gain much deserved traction.
MasterTrader777

Yeah ... we had that talk maybe twice now. I had the privileged of catching almost a half dozen of those megatrend market shifts. (Hence why I am here and exactly why I am in MTR.)

MTR is a ways ahead of the pack on the transition point of value. I don't think so far ahead that it can be of any detriment.
However far enough ahead to get in cheap (which is what I really like.)

With what I have seen so far and the readiness to continue to evolve and make alliances ... I actually expect way more from you guys than you have projected even thus far.
(In two years I am actually expecting to help you acquisition other arenas in this market-space. That is if you don't just do it organically. You know the way I think by now though.)

I just hope I can help you guys keep leveraging market central flow and the pole position of it.
As we discussed; density and traffic always cause real-estate prices to rise.
Digital real-estate just rises faster.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Good stuff mastertrader. Still see alot of people long term staking...which is good! Grin MTR sell side is so thin it would only take less than 1 btc to take MTR to 150k satoshi!

Personally I am expecting the "summer doldroms" to have a stronger than usual affect on the altcoin environ this year due to cheap oil
and the cycle of interest and demand.

Hence ... making 10% per month over summer is where I will be migrating.
Ever watchful for weak hands and a strong late September.

I couldn't agree more with you George!

Altcoins and Bitcoin will bottom out.

Everyone wants BTC under $200, and until big money get their fills in those areas, things wont turn around.

Like you said, when things do turn and the trend shifts, it will be STRONG...the buy pressure will start weighing in as big money push the market after getting filled under $300 of months and the credible altcoins will follow the upwards trend and rise right along with BTC.

ToshiDesk is also going to weigh in heavy on the buy pressure for MTR specifically. Revenue will be pushed back into the market and provide stability and support. ToshiDesk will also attract new interest in the altcoin market itself. It will be the go to for education, trading, news, etc all in one place paired with new innovative features unique to ToshiDesk.

Talking to a few guys over on allcryptotalk.com - * in the chat box, and they are loving the ideas behind ToshiDesk and MTR * - they told to make a thread, so I will update this post with the link when thats made.

Also had a team conference tonight with a new company we are establishing a partnership with. I wont release the company name quite yet, but I will say that ToshiDesk will be the first crypto company they partner up with. They are a very well known entity in this space, and the CEO has confirmed that he is granting us all of his resources to help ToshiDesk gain much deserved traction.

The company starts with a "C"  - the 1st person that guesses right, I will personally REWARD 20 MTR!  Cool

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Coindesk or cryptsy
legendary
Good stuff mastertrader. Still see alot of people long term staking...which is good! Grin MTR sell side is so thin it would only take less than 1 btc to take MTR to 150k satoshi!

Personally I am expecting the "summer doldroms" to have a stronger than usual affect on the altcoin environ this year due to cheap oil
and the cycle of interest and demand.

Hence ... making 10% per month over summer is where I will be migrating.
Ever watchful for weak hands and a strong late September.

I couldn't agree more with you George!

Altcoins and Bitcoin will bottom out.

Everyone wants BTC under $200, and until big money get their fills in those areas, things wont turn around.

The company starts with a "C"  - the 1st person that guesses right, I will personally REWARD 20 MTR!  Cool

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Jump to: