Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 109. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Good stuff mastertrader. Still see alot of people long term staking...which is good! Grin MTR sell side is so thin it would only take less than 1 btc to take MTR to 150k satoshi!

Personally I am expecting the "summer doldroms" to have a stronger than usual affect on the altcoin environ this year due to cheap oil
and the cycle of interest and demand.

Hence ... making 10% per month over summer is where I will be migrating.
Ever watchful for weak hands and a strong late September.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Good stuff mastertrader. Still see alot of people long term staking...which is good! Grin MTR sell side is so thin it would only take less than 1 btc to take MTR to 150k satoshi!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hey Mastertrader
Good talking with you on cryptsy troll box! I will look into you coin and let you know what I think and I like will buy next week!
cheers!

Hello Hyperjacked,

It was my pleasure informing you about ToshiDesk and MTR in the trollbox.

I networked with a solid 5 people in there today, and will always be in there spreading the word.

Look forward to your support.

Like I said, any questions, comments, or further concerns...shoot me an email at [email protected]

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Hey Mastertrader
Good talking with you on cryptsy troll box! I will look into you coin and let you know what I think and I like will buy next week!
cheers!
legendary
Hello Community,

Been up through the night finishing up the Legal Policies, such as the Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Cultural Policy ( Code of Conduct )

More on these policies shortly as they WILL be strictly enforced!

They are uploaded to the teams google docs account, and are going to be approved by our appointed legal team tomorrow afternoon.

Also wanted to get a ToshiDesk Slack channel created, so I went ahead and did that as well.

ToshiDesk Slack Channel

Message me if you wish to be invited, I have all the investors emailed stored, but I'm not looking to spam anyone with invite messages  Grin

We will be making it very easy for anyone and everyone to sign up to our slack channel using a plugin called "Slackin"

Read about it here if you like: http://rauchg.com/slackin/

We will also use the slack channel to funnel all of the MasterTraderCoin/ToshiDesk users to the ToshiDesk Forum once we get that rolling. (Coming Soon )

With a project like this you need developers in different time zones so others can keep progress moving while the other half of the team rests.

Got my CMS guys working right along no issues and on track.

Small little update from that end:

Stripe integration is coming along as well, and as mentioned in previous updates we're currently in testing stages with this.

DcGirl is also working her tail off getting the Social Charting Feature finalized, along with everything else (too much to list) and will be able to release some more screen shots of the charting module, when she gives me her approval.

All I can say is that I have been blessed with a amazing group of developers to help me get this ToshiDesk project off the ground. No words can express how thankful and appreciative I am to have you guys/gals.

Thank You for all the support! Developers and Community.

Feel free to sign up for the early BETA testing credentials!

www.ToshiDesk.co

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
www.twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
www.twitter.com/ToshiDesk
legendary
Great updates. Just a question - why are the membership prices quoted in $? I though it is going to be all MTR which will be driving the demand for the coin.

Yes, that's correct.

The membership fees WILL be paid in MTR.

There will also be an option to pay in BTC / Credit Card using Stripe.

Users that wish to use MTR will receive a 10% - 20% discount, as MTR WILL be the encouraged currency to use for Memberships and Micro-Tipping.

The reason we think BTC / Credit Card should be an available payment option is because we can convert the BTC / Credit Cards collected into MTR BUY support to support the market, and Stripe automatically converts BTC / Credit Cards to $ USD.

We can also use the conversion of $USD from Stripe into BTC using Coinbase Instant buy and follow up with even more support as needed.

Also you have to account into the equation things that cost actual $ USD, for example...Server Cost, Hosting Fees, etc. The lesser amount of MTR needing to be sold off on the market for those types of cost, the healthier the market and price of MTR.

The $ USD costs you see there have a written script connected to each purchase button, that converts the amount of MTR / BTC  needed to equate to the $USD for memberships based off Bittrex Market Price API for MTR.

Questions like these are ones I wish to engage with you guys on, and Jc12345 I'm glad you asked. This is why Closed & Public Beta combined will last a duration of at least 60 days, assuring the community and its supporters that they will be heard.

Please keep the comments and suggestions coming!

www.ToshiDesk.co

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Great updates. Just a question - why are the membership prices quoted in $? I though it is going to be all MTR which will be driving the demand for the coin.
legendary
Hello Community,

Small Update:

We have the Membership Page good to go!

Two ways to Qualify for ToshiDesk Closed Beta Testing:

1) Must be an early Phase 1 or 2 Investor.
2) Be a current holder of at least 600 MTR.

Radio Now Working and New Tabs Added!

We also have another big crypto partnership to announce shortly.

This will ToshiDesk's second collaboration with another Crypto Entity / Business.

Things are all coming together guys, and I appreciate the community support as we continue on this exciting venture!

www.ToshiDesk.co

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
legendary
Hello Community,

Quick Update While I have a min.

Heres a new look at the DashBoard:

Notifications are now working 100%.

If you follow a user that likes another users post, 2 people will be alerted.

(1) You the person that follows the user that liked the post.

(2) The Original poster gets alerted that someone likes their post.

We have also been stress testing the signup/login procedures. Things are running smooth!

Admin will be able to Approve/Decline Users that wish to sign up for ToshiDesk during the restricted Closed Beta Period ( 30 Days )

When admin accepts user, admin sends user Welcome Message:

When a user is approved, user will receive message in email, letting them know their account is ready for use.

Sign in and stay awhile  Wink

Stay tuned for more updates.

www.ToshiDesk.co

Tweet the article and tag $MTR #mastertradercoin #toshidesk - http://cointelegraph.com/news/114021/facelift-how-decentralized-social-networks-could-make-crypto-cool

NEW MTR WIDGET! Thanks Coingecko!

Now TIP MTR to friends on Twitter - Brought to you by CoinWallet

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co

legendary
Activity: 2124
K-ing®
like always,

great updates from dev

+1 dev

waiting for toshi beta
legendary
Hello Community,

Big Thanks to Coingecko for adding MTR.

We messaged them a few weeks ago, and was delighted to see we made it on there.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/mastertradercoin

More updates later tonight.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Hello Community.

ToshiDesk has been featured in the latest Cointelegraph Article.

Facelift: How Decentralized Social Networks Could Make Crypto Cool

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114021/facelift-how-decentralized-social-networks-could-make-crypto-cool

We worked through the weekend to get as much wallet implementation done as possible.

Stripe Wallet integration is going to make it possible for BTC to be used within ToshiDesk for micro-tipping.

Stripe Wallet currently in testing phases.

MTR wallet has passed our testing.

Stay tuned for more updates.

www.ToshiDesk.co

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co

Tweet the article and tag $MTR #mastertradercoin #toshidesk - http://cointelegraph.com/news/114021/facelift-how-decentralized-social-networks-could-make-crypto-cool
Activity: 136
21+ btc in vol now! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin not a single sell in the market history! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked very good day for mtr. im sure mastertrader is going to be happy to see mtr on the first page of www.bittrex.com  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

47,000 mtr bought... there cant be much left to buy... if someone just bought 50% and i and other investers hold 1-10% per.. lol
21+ btc in vol now! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin not a single sell in the market history! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked very good day for mtr. im sure mastertrader is going to be happy to see mtr on the first page of www.bittrex.com  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
With the volume of the last day or so that ugly yellow bar at the top of Bittrex will probably disappear on Friday and hopefully never come back.
i don't think that is a bot. there are very little MTR on the sell side. whales are looking to grab mtr cheap before toshidesk beta Grin 55K satoshi is awesome, anyone seen the market cap?? $1.26 M  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 224
just hope we will see the beta this week !

the saTOSHI desk ^^
legendary
Activity: 1148
That's not a bot... And if it were someone would be stupid to trust it with that much BTC lol Cheesy

Btw: great volume! Things are picking up speed!
Activity: 145
mtr is 13 btc in VOL?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I see it first page on www.Bittrex.com

Someone just faked the volume

I don't think so.
I just re-informed a dear friend about MTR and they tend to be a whale investor.
(One of the top Devs in this market-space.)

Maybe faked ... but I find it odd that shortly after a convo with them ... the volume increased substantially.

Didn't re-mention till now because MTR trades very thinly and moves very easily on low volume
... I have been bird dogging this thing for over a month and bottom feeding ...
legendary
Activity: 2124
K-ing®
Jump to: