Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 119. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Just for the sake of clarity: when we are talking about "long term funds", do we mean: (a) the remaining 30% BTC from ICO, or (b) the pre-mined 100,000,000 MTR..? Does OgNasty keep only the ICO BTC, or the 100,000,000 MTR too? Sorry if this is an obvious question answered before, I am a bit confused now...

hes talking ico, is on the agreement post it, read it and you're going to see, is just crazy to see an escrow so high at 50% of the ico funds, pretty much half of the money when to escrow and the rest to the dev, i guess thats why hes asking for funds.

Why escrow so high? I see 2% - 5% most. Taking $4,000 from dev very unfair. og you need to release funds now! very upset to hear most of the money everyone put into this went to the escrow instead of dev. grrrrrrr Angry

I'm currently reading the escrow agreement, and this looks to be true, why was the escrow fee set so high?
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
og took 50%  for himself and he is holding 30%, MTR dev has been doing an exceptional job, with 20%. Release...The Funds
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Just for the sake of clarity: when we are talking about "long term funds", do we mean: (a) the remaining 30% BTC from ICO, or (b) the pre-mined 100,000,000 MTR..? Does OgNasty keep only the ICO BTC, or the 100,000,000 MTR too? Sorry if this is an obvious question answered before, I am a bit confused now...

hes talking ico, is on the agreement post it, read it and you're going to see, is just crazy to see an escrow so high at 50% of the ico funds, pretty much half of the money when to escrow and the rest to the dev, i guess thats why hes asking for funds.

Why escrow so high? I see 2% - 5% most. Taking $4,000 from dev very unfair. og you need to release funds now! very upset to hear most of the money everyone put into this went to the escrow instead of dev. grrrrrrr Angry
Activity: 686
Hello MTR Community

Thanks for your support.

Below is a link of a current video demonstration.

https://mega.co.nz/#!bBJwiB4I!hfJC6RT3qKHRaXlT0vevTA4tN1sB7QRs6OOSv9lS3zc

ToshiDesk Visual Functionality Video

http://youtu.be/wVmjUcscxcA

Please #RT - https://twitter.com/MTRDevelopers/status/575169773295788032

We've completed the entire roadmap as Og mentioned above ahead of schedule and are requesting remaining funds be released for PR, market support, and administration cost in acquiring additional support to further enhance ToshiDesk.

In any case, I'd love any feedback from the video demonstration and appreciate the communities support on this.

Keep in mind functionality is key here, and this isn't meant to look pretty atm, its intended to show you all we are actually developing and not photoshop editing pictures and preaching promises.

I will lay out a nice 1,2,3 style plan tomorrow guys.

Need a bit of sleep, running on fumes right now.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

ToshiDesk Currently in Development.

www.ToshiDesk.co - Please Visit to sign up for Beta Access.

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616
Contact Email: [email protected]

~3-9-15~
ToshiDesk Youtube Video!

Great update Dev,

Keep up that momentum, I believe the video proofs a lot of hard work on the toshi desk development, cant wait to be apart of that beta.

if you need funds from escrow I'm sure the community would agreed to release after all the great work you have put into this.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Activity: 300
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello MTR Community

Thanks for your support.

Below is a link of a current video demonstration.

https://mega.co.nz/#!bBJwiB4I!hfJC6RT3qKHRaXlT0vevTA4tN1sB7QRs6OOSv9lS3zc

http://youtu.be/wVmjUcscxcA

Please #RT - https://twitter.com/MTRDevelopers/status/575169773295788032

We've completed the entire roadmap as Og mentioned above ahead of schedule and are requesting remaining funds be released for PR, market support, and administration cost in acquiring additional support to further enhance ToshiDesk.

In any case, I'd love any feedback from the video demonstration and appreciate the communities support on this.

Keep in mind functionality is key here, and this isn't meant to look pretty atm, its intended to show you all we are actually developing and not photoshop editing pictures and preaching promises.

I will lay out a nice 1,2,3 style plan tomorrow guys.

Need a bit of sleep, running on fumes right now.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

ToshiDesk Currently in Development.

www.ToshiDesk.co - Please Visit to sign up for Beta Access.

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616
Contact Email: [email protected]

~3-9-15~
ToshiDesk Youtube Video!
legendary
MTR has requested that the long term escrow funds be released to them.  Since this was billed as "long term" escrow and it has only been 6 days, I want to give the community an opportunity to weigh in here.  They have completed the necessary goals to release the BTC, but I feel that at least a 7 day period should pass with me stating my intent to release escrow due to the circumstances.  If you have any concerns regarding the release of escrow, please PM me.  I will post on this thread again 24 hours before releasing escrow.

I will have to re-read the terms as I'm somewhat conflicted.  I would say the BTC raised in the ICO was on the lower end and therefore the team may need to use some of the funds they were planning to use later, earlier.  On the other hand, I would like to see more of a demo of ToshiDesk than the images as well.  Maybe a video?  Also, an idea of what the funds will be used for by the team would help as well.  If the team has a genuine need, I don't have too much of a problem with it.

Uploading Video to Mega Uploads right now.

Give me a few mins.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Releasing funds would be good in one way since it would supply more ability for MTR to buy and
trade their own coin to further foster support and liquidity and price increases.

It protects early adopters.

MTR trades pretty thin with very low volume; leaving a larger than normal volume as internal trades.
These internal transfers for appearances can and do add up and can eat away at their BTC holdings.

With developments such as the centerpiece "Toshi-Desk" those additional funds could be used to help
increase volume and coin price.

I'm hoping that increased liquidity from Staking doesn't weaken the floor price that MTR management can afford and desires to hold.

But again ... I don't subscribe to "Buy Wall Doctrines" as having any merit at all.
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
MTR has requested that the long term escrow funds be released to them.  Since this was billed as "long term" escrow and it has only been 6 days, I want to give the community an opportunity to weigh in here.  They have completed the necessary goals to release the BTC, but I feel that at least a 7 day period should pass with me stating my intent to release escrow due to the circumstances.  If you have any concerns regarding the release of escrow, please PM me.  I will post on this thread again 24 hours before releasing escrow.

have questions. they only raised 36 btc and I read here http://pastebin.com/Xtdq8krh you charge lots of money for escrow fee Huh $4,000 fee is too much money to charge mastertrader, he need money now, its fair to give it to him.

wtf 4k usd in escrow fees? wow is that link real?

hold up this escrow cost 4000 usd on btc, isn't that like 50% of the money raised ?
Activity: 583

have questions. they only raised 36 btc and I read here http://pastebin.com/Xtdq8krh you charge lots of money for escrow fee Huh $4,000 fee is too much money to charge mastertrader, he need money now, its fair to give it to him.

wtf 4k usd in escrow fees? wow is that link real?
Activity: 241

Activity: 136

I will have to re-read the terms as I'm somewhat conflicted.  I would say the BTC raised in the ICO was on the lower end and therefore the team may need to use some of the funds they were planning to use later, earlier.  On the other hand, I would like to see more of a demo of ToshiDesk than the images as well.  Maybe a video?  Also, an idea of what the funds will be used for by the team would help as well.  If the team has a genuine need, I don't have too much of a problem with it.

What he said! ICO was low side, Release funds +1
Activity: 341

my only opinion would be maybe release it in the 2 stages like it was collected, once we see more progress. Overall I would have to agree with Cryptophile that it was on the lower end of ICOs I have seen, so it wouldn't be much of an issue if it were all released tomorrow. I guess 7 days in long term in crypto world  ; ) hehe
Activity: 336
www.DonateMedia.org
legendary
Any news why MasterTrader coin is disabled on bittrex ?

Wallets are alive and well on Bittrex and not disabled.

Log out and log back in.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 224

Jump to: