Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 114. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hello Community,

ToshiDesk Development team will be releasing a detailed explainer video tonight showcasing the progression our ToshiDesk lead dev has made over the past month.

The lead dev will be speaking and I wonder if you guys will be able to figure out who the Lead ToshiDesk Developer is!!! Grin

Please #RT

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/581524497620213760

Please #RT

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Keep eyes on the wall for not missing opportunity when they going to announce launching....  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
And Weight in the wallet ... ?

Ways of making that better?

Buy more, or don't open your wallet for a few days. You will find blocks almost instantly

Rather keep the wallet open than to close and open after a few days. I have between 30-60 stakes per day and they compound, especially since the min age is just 1 hour. If you keep it closed and open it after a few days it is nothing more than winding up a spring and releasing it. If you understand compounded interest you will know that it is better to keep the wallet open and earn smaller stakes and then stakes on stakes which will be more in the end than just a once of interest in a while.

I wonder if the coin aging and staking slowdown is different depending whether you
1. keep the wallet open all the time (this gives many small stakes), or
2. open it once per several days, wait for the coins to stake, then close (in this case you'll get few big blocks of staked coins)

Seems like in the case (2) the staking rate slowdown could be less (as the staked blocks are big..), but I am really unsure if thats the case...

As I said, there is the hypothesis, but you need a prolonged test of the two methods and do measurements to get to a sound conclusion.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Buy more, or don't open your wallet for a few days. You will find blocks almost instantly

Rather keep the wallet open than to close and open after a few days. I have between 30-60 stakes per day and they compound, especially since the min age is just 1 hour. If you keep it closed and open it after a few days it is nothing more than winding up a spring and releasing it. If you understand compounded interest you will know that it is better to keep the wallet open and earn smaller stakes and then stakes on stakes which will be more in the end than just a once of interest in a while.

I wonder if the coin aging and staking slowdown is different depending whether you
1. keep the wallet open all the time (this gives many small stakes), or
2. open it once per several days, wait for the coins to stake, then close (in this case you'll get few big blocks of staked coins)

Seems like in the case (2) the staking rate slowdown could be less (as the staked blocks are big..), but I am really unsure if thats the case...
legendary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary

Buy more coins on the exchange and withdraw them to your wallet.
Activity: 145

legendary
I am new to Staking ... exactly what and why is there a benefit to moving coins from one pc wallet to another and back ... if any?
Re-Setting the staking age?
Increasing the weight?

I want to understand the concept and if there is a benefit ... to of course capitalize on it.

The stake that you receive is the result of a formula that take into account the length that the coins have been in an address in your wallet (age) and the number those coins. The more the coins and the bigger the age and the bigger the chunks, the bigger and quicker the results. However, total stake for the year must more or less equal to the % in the design. However, as coin age grows bigger the coins staking splits up and at some point can become 0. Whether you move coins around depends on the minimum stake age, in other words the amount of time coins have to be in an address in your wallet without moving before it becomes eligible for staking. If the min stake age is long like 24 hours it would be silly to move your coins around because then you have to wait another 24 hours before your coins mature. If stake age is short like 1 hour, then you can move around because you only have to wait 1 hour before the coins mature again. Some say that moving coins once a day is optimal and you lose just one hour in the day. If you move your coins back in one large chunk, your next stake will probably be a large one. If you have many small amounts, you will have many small stakes but if you add both up, it seems that they will average out over time. There is an exception where if your coins reach max coin age where they lose their eligibility for staking. Then you have to move them if you want to continue staking.

One actually have to take 1 real time year (100 crypto years  Roll Eyes ) and do empirical testing to see how the two strategies compare over a full year to make a proper conclusion. Depending on your objectives you can create your own optimal staking strategy.

Great explanation, JC ! Thanks! I did not know the coin can just stop staking because it is too old... I was thinking after max maturity time the it (the maturity) will just reset to zero, and coin will start gaining maturity again...

Just for me to understand better: you tell "However, as coin age grows bigger the coins staking splits up and at some point can become 0.".

This "some point" is the "MAX Stake Age"?
Is this "staking slowdown with coin age" gradual, or the coin stakes always at same rate, but then stake rate jump to zero when it reaches "max stake age" ?

If the coin age and block time is properly matched you might get to max age without 0 stakes. In the case of some of the recent high staking % coins with no coin control and where the blocks were super fast reached the point of 0 stakes very quickly. In some cases that point was reached in only a few days where the max coin age was 4 times that much.

I don't know exactly how to explain it and perhaps someone else can correct me and explain it better, but if you take a piece of paper and cut it in half and cut that half in half an that half in half etc., there will be a point where the piece of paper is too small to be cut and the size of that piece will be negligible and virtually 0.  If you then take all the tiny pieces of paper and give it to someone else in exchange for a new whole piece of paper then you can start cutting again. The question is at which point is it optimal to exchange your tiny pieces of paper for a new whole piece, taking into account that when you do the exchange, you have to wait one hour before you can start cutting again and in other cases you have to wait 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I am new to Staking ... exactly what and why is there a benefit to moving coins from one pc wallet to another and back ... if any?
Increasing the weight?

I want to understand the concept and if there is a benefit ... to of course capitalize on it.

The stake that you receive is the result of a formula that take into account the length that the coins have been in an address in your wallet (age) and the number those coins. The more the coins and the bigger the age and the bigger the chunks, the bigger and quicker the results. However, total stake for the year must more or less equal to the % in the design. However, as coin age grows bigger the coins staking splits up and at some point can become 0. Whether you move coins around depends on the minimum stake age, in other words the amount of time coins have to be in an address in your wallet without moving before it becomes eligible for staking. If the min stake age is long like 24 hours it would be silly to move your coins around because then you have to wait another 24 hours before your coins mature. If stake age is short like 1 hour, then you can move around because you only have to wait 1 hour before the coins mature again. Some say that moving coins once a day is optimal and you lose just one hour in the day. If you move your coins back in one large chunk, your next stake will probably be a large one. If you have many small amounts, you will have many small stakes but if you add both up, it seems that they will average out over time. There is an exception where if your coins reach max coin age where they lose their eligibility for staking. Then you have to move them if you want to continue staking.

One actually have to take 1 real time year (100 crypto years  Roll Eyes ) and do empirical testing to see how the two strategies compare over a full year to make a proper conclusion. Depending on your objectives you can create your own optimal staking strategy.

Great explanation, JC ! Thanks! I did not know the coin can just stop staking because it is too old... I was thinking after max maturity time the it (the maturity) will just reset to zero, and coin will start gaining maturity again...

Just for me to understand better: you tell "However, as coin age grows bigger the coins staking splits up and at some point can become 0.".

This "some point" is the "MAX Stake Age"?
Is this "staking slowdown with coin age" gradual, or the coin stakes always at same rate, but then stake rate jump to zero when it reaches "max stake age" ?
legendary
Increasing the weight?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Most POS coins have a MAX stake age, so once you hit that max age your coins will stop staking. I honestly see no benefit besides a headache in moving coins around into separate addresses. You might find more blocks but your reward will be smaller.

Some people have ways they like to do it.  But as long as you send your coins to yourself again before the max stake age your good.

Activity: 145
Increasing the weight?

legendary
Hello Community,

Wanted to stop by to let you all know we got our 5th star on CoinsSource! Grin

" Coins Source has verified MasterTraderCoin with a 5 out of 7 verification score. The final two points will be awarded on the following: 30 days on an exchange, and the official launch of ToshiDesk, their official site. "

We are very close to having our 6th star within the next few days, and 7th star within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for all the community support.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Awesome news,

Guys keep staking your coins. Bought 1btc worth at ico. I have staked since day 1 and have received 200+coins on stake. Nice little proffit for letting it sit and helping the network.

Also no desire to sell when we see mini pump since my coins aren't on bittrex = higher high once toss desk comes. I see nearly EVERYONE is keeping their coins off the sell wall, this is great for price growth. Looks like we got a bunch of MASTER traders Smiley keep staking guys and demand will skyrocket!
legendary
Hello Community,

" Coins Source has verified MasterTraderCoin with a 5 out of 7 verification score. The final two points will be awarded on the following: 30 days on an exchange, and the official launch of ToshiDesk, their official site. "

We are very close to having our 6th star within the next few days, and 7th star within the next couple of weeks.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Congrats and well done.
legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Someone is selling 7k on rex.  Weird timing considering updates. But perfect for anyone wanting that beta access.

Yea, just noticed that.

I could do some blockchain hunting to figure out who it is, but I really don't care...someone wants out, that is their choice.

If its there when I wake up, I will scoop them up in one quick swipe.

Cheers.

Edit:
Seller has been bought out  Grin

Thanks for another great update mastertrader777, always nice seeing what you guys are putting together.

legendary
Someone is selling 7k on rex.  Weird timing considering updates. But perfect for anyone wanting that beta access.

Yea, just noticed that.

I could do some blockchain hunting to figure out who it is, but I really don't care...someone wants out, that is their choice.

If its there when I wake up, I will scoop them up in one quick swipe.

Cheers.

Edit:
Seller has been bought out  Grin
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Someone is selling 7k on rex.  Weird timing considering updates. But perfect for anyone wanting that beta access.
legendary
Do you have a moment to show screenshots of the latest beta?

Vegas

Ok So as you see in this recent update - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10838978 - We have the charting module working great. Still not 100% but its getting there.

You can also see in the past update, the CMS didn't have the ability to upload pictures, png's, etc.

Now we have feature implemented.

Above you will see the things to focus on.

-Messaging now working 100% You can send messages to your followers, or anyone you see on the platform. - Can also add multiple be to your message making group messaging more simple.

-Chart Uploading Working - Still adding features to this, but right now its possible to comment, comment with another chart under a posted chart, post links, etc. Right now we wish to add the ability to tip the originator of the post with MTR by having a window pop up that showcases the posters' MTR address, with a QR code as well. We also are working on enhancing the chart " sharing capabilities " - the same way you go to youtube and you can share the youtube video with every social platform out there, with the option for a embedded link to share html style into a blog or thread. That will be done shortly.

You can now make your own space, so if you have friends that you would rather follow more closely, we have it set up ready to go. Make as many spaces as you want. Say you have friends on Crypsty, CyrptTrader, Coinigy, TradingViews, BitcoinTalk, etc. you can separate them into certain spaces. Invite button works 100%

Poll System is in place, and everyone can make their own polls on any topic or concern.

Yes, it's working  Wink

Now please keep in mind, we haven't began styling it yet. Right now the main focus is getting things working 100% - The sprucing up on the CMS will be done after everything is working the way it should. Making it pretty is the easier part in all honesty.

The charting module has certainly taking a prettier shape since we showed you guys the first whitewash style.

The charting module has themes you can interchange and such, so people will be able to personalize in certain areas like the profile page, and charting page.

Dark Theme

Light Theme

The beta will include a library of chart types, indicators and drawing tools that can be used in analysis.

This will continue to be enhanced after the beta starts.

It will also include live data from many markets, but additional markets will continue to be added, and additional data display methods will be developed.

Beta is coming around the corner, and we are racing to get it ready for you guys.

I hope this update works for you guys, as it took about an hour to write this all up and gather the screen shots off the development server.

My pleasure updating you all and appreciate your patience while we develop ToshiDesk.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

PS: Just contacted by a Syndicate of 100+ Investors and told to apply - https://angel.co/doug-scott (things are heating up for us, and we can't wait to launch!)

Please check out our Angel List Page - https://angel.co/toshidesk-1 ( we are starting to get a bit of attention )

Jump to: