Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 118. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
Once the web wallet, whether there are plans to create a mobile wallet, like in android and iOS?
legendary
Activity: 1092
These orders on bittrex currently. I doubt will get filled..  All I can say is should not have sold that low Wink haha

Shame I'm still waiting for some buys to be filled  Sad

Seriously though it's a good thing

Yeah, its a good thing the price is level and stable.

I threw a few support walls in there and I haven't gotten touched yet.

MTR Web Wallet will be released soon, might have it for you guys tonight!

CMS front end is coming along as well and starting to take shape, will have some more on that in a few days.

Devs are all collaborating and we getting things done effectively and efficiently!  

Spoke to Addy from CoinTelegrpah this morning, and we will be starting our marketing campaign with them. He showed us love and added Coin Catalog, and Business Page, along with the Expert Dev insert, so we are going to keep it in the family and continue with Cointelegraph!

Just waiting on OgNasty to release the rest of this escrow. I was told Tuesday would be the day he gets back.

Please head over to www.ToshiDesk.co - and sign up for the BETA!

The 7th one from this point to sign up will receive a 5 MTR prize.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Activity: 1050
These orders on bittrex currently. I doubt will get filled..  All I can say is should not have sold that low Wink haha

Shame I'm still waiting for some buys to be filled  Sad

Seriously though it's a good thing
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
These orders on bittrex currently. I doubt will get filled..  All I can say is should not have sold that low Wink haha
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
Thank you very much for the update.

Do you think we will be able to trade MTR directly into toshidesk ? this way it would be easier to follow a Master I guess..

Thanks Smiley
legendary
Hello MTR Community,

We have reached another major milestone.

This video doesn't look like much, but it represents a large task completed in the ToshiDesk project.

We have completed loading all historical ohlcv (open, high, low, close. volume) data at Cryptsy for 437 markets.

The data encompasses the entire time, from when the coin was first added to the exchange, until now.

This data is now available for display and analysis on the ToshiDesk platform, and is updated every minute going forward.

The video shows the latest candlestick chart for DRK/BTC, along with the buy and sell orderbooks, last trade price and Trade History.

These are updated in real-time as well, as you see in the video.

All of the back-end work is complete to gather, manage and display this data, although some front-end work remains, primarily to set up buttons and drop-down boxes to select the market you wish to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY1Mj3wLaac

https://mega.co.nz/#!DERDVJ7A!ffzsz3CrCsGn-A4ytA9b-Ukasib7itgA7sXx74XH_sA

Let me know what you guys think?

What new features do you guys wish to see in the MTR wallet?

Please sign up for the ToshiDesk Beta at www.ToshiDesk.co

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
would love to invest but that angel link is trying to force me to sign up to facepest or twatter, NEVER going to happen.  any other way of investing?

There's an option to "sign up without a social network"

Yes this is true.

Thanks for clarifying that!

I sent investor conformation request to all investors of the 2 Phase Crowdfund using the Angels List Platform

For those who haven't seen the page: https://angel.co/toshidesk-1

If everyone will simply check your emails you provided at the time of your investments, and verify your investments as this will benefit us by having additional investors looking our way.

For those who haven't seen the visual update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVmjUcscxcA

We should have a non-mandatory wallet update tonight, for those who wanted the text in recent transaction changed.

Thanks for the thriving community support as we continue on this developmental venture.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Just took a look at the AngelList site. WOW! This could be huge for MTR. Great proactive work Mastertrader777.

I signed up and put myself down as a previous investor. Looking around there is a TON of investment capital floating around on the site. Looking forward to more info on the site.

Are you planning to apply for more funding? If so how much? Will it be in the forum of released MTR?

Thanks Crazywack

P.s. I took a look at the video, I like it a lot but would prefer a voice over. No need to pay someone. Just hook up a mic and walk threw what your doing and the functions for those of us who's skill at spotting the perfect trades are less than adequate.  Grin

Great work!

Hey Crazywack,

"P.s. I took a look at the video, I like it a lot but would prefer a voice over"

This video was just to show people that there is really substance behind what is being developed.

When the beta is released there will be a full explainer video shared about how to use the charts and tools for analysis.

You guys wanted some show and tell, and I whipped that up in a few hours so you could see that we weren't just simply "photo-shopping"- as a few people claimed we were.

That video puts the proof in the pudding that the updates I have been releasing are in fact true and proven.

"Are you planning to apply for more funding? If so how much? Will it be in the forum of released MTR?"

Yes, MTR administration is currently applying to funding Accelerators in hopes to raise more funding. When a deal hits the table, I will keep you all informed of the proceedings.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
some panic sales on bittrex....
and somebody is trying to crash the price with some 1.xy MTR buy orders @3000

buy buy buy
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
would love to invest but that angel link is trying to force me to sign up to facepest or twatter, NEVER going to happen.  any other way of investing?

There's an option to "sign up without a social network"
Activity: 300
Yes that is the best way for me.  early here wasnt thinkin!
Activity: 341
buy on c-cex or bittrex. or wait for further distribution announcements in the thread here.
would love to invest but that angel link is trying to force me to sign up to facepest or twatter, NEVER going to happen.  any other way of investing?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Just took a look at the AngelList site. WOW! This could be huge for MTR. Great proactive work Mastertrader777.

I signed up and put myself down as a previous investor. Looking around there is a TON of investment capital floating around on the site. Looking forward to more info on the site.

Are you planning to apply for more funding? If so how much? Will it be in the forum of released MTR?

Thanks Crazywack

P.s. I took a look at the video, I like it a lot but would prefer a voice over. No need to pay someone. Just hook up a mic and walk threw what your doing and the functions for those of us who's skill at spotting the perfect trades are less than adequate.  Grin

Great work!
legendary
MTR Community,

I hired OgNasty and accepted his escrow services because he is the highest accredited member on BitcoinTalk. MTR Administration also leveraged his reputation to commence our round of funding. Og Provided MTR with a high level of accounting and auditing. We did anticipate a higher ICO, but in many aspects sometimes the dice doesn't roll in your favor. In my opinion I feel this conversation is unprofessional to discus Og's salary for providing high level escrow, while taking a chance on a 98% pre-mined alt coin. I do appreciate the communities support on this, however OgNasty is not the issue at hand, he was simply validating everyone's opinion towards a release of the remaining funds. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and We are very enthused to have everyone stand by us. MTR will deliver a quality product, you utilize on a daily basis, further enhancing the way you trade, and communicate. My apologizes , I did not address this sooner, we've been swamped with investor inquires requesting additional information about MTR & ToshiDesk. We've recently launched an angel investor page for anyone seeking to contribute.

https://angel.co/toshidesk-1

Guys really appreciate your support, and will continue to provide you with constant updates of our progress.

Kind Regards,

MasterTrader777
Look at it this way. The dev is going to take and use the ICO funds at some point. He is also going to use the premine at some point in the future according to his plans. No-one can do anything about that. No-one can say when the right time is either. So let him take it and stop worrying. If something good comes of it then good. If something bad happens, so be it and then the community is in exactly the same place as 99.999999999% of all other coins, so status quo is the worst that can happen. So why worry? Sit back, let your coins stake, forget about it and let time take its course. People that mined Bitcoin in the beginning probably sold tons at $1 because they worried too much about its value. I am going to stake the coins and check back once in a while if there is any action or if there was any releases of ToshiDesk and see how that works as well as progress with business plans. If price is up, good. If price is down also good, as long as there is good progress with a solid business plan then I am happy.

It is all the micro management that gets people all psyched up and gets the fud going.
100% agreed.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Look at it this way. The dev is going to take and use the ICO funds at some point. He is also going to use the premine at some point in the future according to his plans. No-one can do anything about that. No-one can say when the right time is either. So let him take it and stop worrying. If something good comes of it then good. If something bad happens, so be it and then the community is in exactly the same place as 99.999999999% of all other coins, so status quo is the worst that can happen. So why worry? Sit back, let your coins stake, forget about it and let time take its course. People that mined Bitcoin in the beginning probably sold tons at $1 because they worried too much about its value. I am going to stake the coins and check back once in a while if there is any action or if there was any releases of ToshiDesk and see how that works as well as progress with business plans. If price is up, good. If price is down also good, as long as there is good progress with a solid business plan then I am happy.

It is all the micro management that gets people all psyched up and gets the fud going.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I wouldnt call asking reasonable questions "whining". Some people like myself were unaware of the high escrow fee, not that it bothers me, just nice to have an explanation.

The fee was not hidden. The most important is the fact that MTR dev was aware of that fee. It was his choice, and lets respect that. Also lets respect the escrow. Remember - this guy is protecting you. At least he tries... but people cry - "give all our moiney to the dev, why did you get so much money from our master dev"  Grin. Thats a bit... strange, to put it mildly.

About reasonability of the question... Is the question "why your salary is high, while all the others get less" reasonable..? I think not, unless it is asked by your employer. You get more because people are willing to pay you more.
I wouldnt call asking reasonable questions "whining". Some people like myself were unaware of the high escrow fee, not that it bothers me, just nice to have an explanation.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Just for the sake of clarity: when we are talking about "long term funds", do we mean: (a) the remaining 30% BTC from ICO, or (b) the pre-mined 100,000,000 MTR..? Does OgNasty keep only the ICO BTC, or the 100,000,000 MTR too? Sorry if this is an obvious question answered before, I am a bit confused now...

hes talking ico, is on the agreement post it, read it and you're going to see, is just crazy to see an escrow so high at 50% of the ico funds, pretty much half of the money when to escrow and the rest to the dev, i guess thats why hes asking for funds.

Why escrow so high? I see 2% - 5% most. Taking $4,000 from dev very unfair. og you need to release funds now! very upset to hear most of the money everyone put into this went to the escrow instead of dev. grrrrrrr Angry

I'm currently reading the escrow agreement, and this looks to be true, why was the escrow fee set so high?

Guys, I don't get all this whinning. First of all, OgNasty did (and is doing) a great job. Second - his services cost as much as he priced them. This is free economy, and you are free to sell your services for as much money as you can get for them. OgNasty service is good and is priced accordingly. The price was not a secret and MTR Dev agreed to it, because he wanted the best escrow for his coin. Don't forget also the fact that many people joined MTR just because of the name of OgNasty.

When you have your own coin, you can get a cheap escrow, thats your choice Smiley
Jump to: