Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 117. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
I'm buying more. So make some offers if you wanna sell.

Or even better dump to my bids  Tongue
sorry..later... need funds for something else

Hello,

Well, I hope you come back to be a supporter soon.

I already have 10k MTR and also holding long term. Was planning to buy some more but something came up.

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Hello,

I will do what it takes to support this market, so your investment would be a wise one.

We broke into 60K sats land, and to be honest...I'm in communication with most of the investors here, and most are going to hold long term.

True supporters are the best ones to have, and I feel I have quite a few.

Thanks to all those supporters, and I'm hopeful for the community to grow more and more as the days pass by.

Will have a juicy update for you guys tomorrow.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Please sign up for ToshiDesk Beta @ www. ToshiDesk.co

All Early Beta Testers will need to be on the investors list ( Crowdfunding Phase 1 or 2 ) or hold at least 600 MTR!

just a question - and i know this will probably be from left field here - BUT ...

will there be a multipool mining sytem for us miners that WANT to mine and exchange for mtr? ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hello,

I will do what it takes to support this market, so your investment would be a wise one.

We broke into 60K sats land, and to be honest...I'm in communication with most of the investors here, and most are going to hold long term.

True supporters are the best ones to have, and I feel I have quite a few.

Thanks to all those supporters, and I'm hopeful for the community to grow more and more as the days pass by.

Will have a juicy update for you guys tomorrow.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Please sign up for ToshiDesk Beta @ www. ToshiDesk.co

All Early Beta Testers will need to be on the investors list ( Crowdfunding Phase 1 or 2 ) or hold at least 600 MTR!

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1148
I'm already doing this but I don't have a big enough ego to make a coin to boast about it

Makes no sense...

Then you aren't doing it, Since MTR coin is half the project of a social platform. Where users a rewarded for helping, contributing, and creating content for the community. You obviously did NOT even read the OP,  or white paper.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm already doing this but I don't have a big enough ego to make a coin to boast about it

You have a software platform that allows you to share trades and analysis with other traders? Other than tradingview, which doesn't really have support for alts? Please direct me to that platform as I would love to use it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
legendary
Excellent work! Can't wait to get into the beta! Everything you have built this far makes me itch to see more.  Grin

is this coin still mineable? ... or am i missing something? ...

i have read up - but am confused as to whether it is or not ...

#crysx

no, pow finished a while ago

tanx for that ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1050
Excellent work! Can't wait to get into the beta! Everything you have built this far makes me itch to see more.  Grin

#crysx

no, pow finished a while ago
legendary

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
legendary
Hello MTR Community.

Here is a sneak peak of ToshiDesk CMS ( Front End ) - Obviously still under construction, but I feel you guys should get a glimpse of how things are looking as a whole.

Login Page ( after you click login from main webpage )

After you register - you get an email sent to you.

Click the Registration link in your email and it brings you here.

After you log in with your account you can personalize your profile ( Header, and Profile pic )

You can personalize more in your account settings.

Will have more to update you all with later on.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
MasterTraderCoin WebWallet Up and Running!

It has been tested by me and the CoinWallet.co Devs multiple times, and it's 100%

Getting started is very easy and simply requires you to register with us and then you can start generating your own wallet addresses. Registering to generating your first payment address can be done in under 60 seconds.

With CoinWallet.co you can create up to 50 unique labelled addresses for each currency within your wallet. This allows you to provide different addresses to different services / people which then gives you the advantage of being able to track where individual payments came from. Within your account you also have an address book which allows you to create unlimited outgoing payment addresses, so that making a payment is as easy as selecting the address label and entering the amount you would like to pay. For more features available with CoinWallet.co please see the list of features below.

CoinWallet.co Main Features
Create up to 50 labelled wallet addresses
Add unlimited address book entries
Make payments quickly and easily
Support for multiple Altcoins
Make Altcoin payments from any computer, tablet, or mobile phone!

*0.50% MTR Withdraw Fee

Cheers guys,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Will the web wallets be able to stake?

That's a great question!

The WebWallet that we will roll out first will be a hosted webwallet, so that won't be an option early on.

I would love to be able to offer that right away,but in all reality that will take time to develop and I will look into it.

It can be done, and hope to be able to bring that feature to you guys soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks for all your quick responses Mastertrader. It would be nice to have everything at my fingertips and staking. Smiley I understand though that this will take time to develop. A great feature none the less. I hardly use my PC's over my tablet/phone. Only need it for wallets Wink
legendary
Will the web wallets be able to stake?

That's a great question!

The WebWallet that we will roll out first will be a hosted webwallet, so that won't be an option early on.

I would love to be able to offer that right away,but in all reality that will take time to develop and I will look into it.

It can be done, and hope to be able to bring that feature to you guys soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
legendary
Very nicely set up website Smiley Was a good choice to be an ICO investor in this coin.

Hello,

Thanks for the kind words!

It's nice to sign into the email address that all the ToshiDesk Beta signups are forwarded to, and read how many people are anticipating the release. I believe we have over 400 signups right now.

We are currently creating another website for ToshiDesk that will act as the sign in page portal for ToshiDesk.

Thanks for you early on support,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Once the web wallet, whether there are plans to create a mobile wallet, like in android and iOS?

Yes the plans are in place for Mobile Wallets, although with so much on our plates for the release of ToshiDesk Beta, Mobile wallets are on the back burner.

With the WebWallet, users will be able to log on with their mobile device and initiate transactions on their mobiles, so that will help tackle that mobile usability obstacle in the mean time while we put the important development hours into ToshiDesk.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1050
Very nicely set up website Smiley Was a good choice to be an ICO investor in this coin.
Jump to: