Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 24. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Well the East Coast "used car salesman" has screwed everyone in the community and made it look like "helping them."

Another 1,000,000 coin dump ... at least we got the courtesy of the warning before the ass-raping.

Right now MTR is vapor that has only enriched those who have sold it to the bag holders.

MTR IS NOT Toshidesk --- I feel for the people who don't fully realize that.

Activity: 219
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hello Community,

Great news I just got from the cool guys over at www.CoinVault.com

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hello mastertrader777
Sorry for the late reply I was on holiday  Grin

I would be happy to add MTR to CoinVault I'll be looking in to it this week and trying to add it asap.

Cheers

So what does this mean?

Well I will be able to update the ToshiDesk CMS with a new wallet web wallet/api using MTR blockchain. ( Since CoinWallet.co got hacked and shut down )

Crazywhack should be happy about this one.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

That's great news! Glad to see a payment portal will be available for MTR.
How does the DAO interest look? I'm interested to see if they are willing to throw something into helping this project move a little smoother.

Hey,

So they are having some issues right now, and I think they locked up any funding rounds.

If they can't see profit A to B ....They're not interested.

They have turned down alot of decent proposals already.

Instead I went with a forum thread on the DAO Forum to gauge interest.

See here: https://forum.daohub.org/t/toshidesk-social-charting-platform-dao-proposal-aggresive-marketing-grant-needed/2477

Hit them with my best rebuttals and still trying to get feedback on the day to day.

I got something they might like better though and thats www.CryptosCloset.com

Site is still under construction, but its going to be an all out Crypto Apparel/Clothing Online Store.

This is the theme we are going with for the site. Cost me $61 USD, but I think it was worth it.

This is JUST the demo Grin

http://blaszok.mpcthemes.net/fashion_alternate/?style=0-21-0-3-626673-1-2-0

Spent almost 4 hours with namecheap support getting the new domain added to my VPS, with a separate Cpanel for my new dev that is working with my on this project.

Haha, I don't quit...Investors and Vc's will see I'm more than determined to make changes in this space.

New guy joining the squad!

Here is his website: http://www.billarga.com/

His name is Rick, and we met in the Eth Trader Reddit about a week back, and have been clicking back and forth the whole week.

His website design skills are his bread and butter, but his SEO Skills are the best I've seen before!

Check out what I'm talking about here: http://www.billarga.com/search-engine-optimisation-seo/

Anyway...

My cost margins on apparel / printing / shipping are decent and I'm priced right where the competition is, with a better selection of styles.

I will be able to pay back the DAO Investors with a straight up business plan, without any hoops to jump though.

Profit will be sent to DAO within hours after the point of sale, and I think thats what they are looking for.

I'm also working with another friend of mine Jeffrey.

This is something we put together last night : https://gist.github.com/JeffreyBPetersen/da2a9793ff6ee6628f86be361d3b8c49

Jeffrey is a ETH Contract Code Writing Pro, and we are working on a QR Code Style contract that is going to allow me to give the buyers the best ETH buying experience that's ever been seen so far.

What I'm talking about it how hard it is to purchase things with ETH, and how simple it should be...and thats what I'm working with some coding experts on.

Also have ways to use the ETH blockchain to gather shipping info without exposing the customers address....Snippit of our convo last night.

When I pitch them this idea, and get the Cointelegraph media on it, they should be a bit more interested.

As you can see guys, I'm keeping it moving.

Be back with some more updates later on.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

[email protected]
www.ToshiDesk.com
http://toshidesk.etnasoft.us/User/LogOn
www.ToshiTalk.com
https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmtrmastertradercoin104mtoshidesk-llcetna-partnership-954240

www.CryptosCloset.com - Coming Very Soon!

Activity: 219
i see more premined dumps incoming this is all a lie this sucks

all i see is HUGE dumps for greener pastures
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hello Community,

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hello mastertrader777
Sorry for the late reply I was on holiday  Grin

I would be happy to add MTR to CoinVault I'll be looking in to it this week and trying to add it asap.

Cheers

So what does this mean?

Well I will be able to update the ToshiDesk CMS with a new wallet web wallet/api using MTR blockchain. ( Since CoinWallet.co got hacked and shut down )

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Activity: 1148
How does the DAO interest look? I'm interested to see if they are willing to throw something into helping this project move a little smoother.
legendary
Hello Community,

Hello mastertrader777
Sorry for the late reply I was on holiday  Grin

Cheers

So what does this mean?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

how many millions premine you sell  Huh Huh

Community,

So this is whats happening with the premine.

I have sent 2.5 M to one of my main developers. ( If you are a true follower, you know who this person is )

I have sent 1.5 M to myself.

The rest of the total amount of MTR premine has been liquidated on the market flat out.

Number of reasons I did this.

1) Get EVERYONE out of their horrible cost averages. - Basically giving people their money back the best way I can foresee possible.
2) Increase the amount of MTR holders. - Hoping this increases trading activity and general awareness of what MTR is.
3) MTR marketcap will now be more legitimate on Coinmarketcap.com - With all coins accept 4M MTR being held from general population.
4) Just wanted to get rid of the premine fairly, instead of burning it...The positives above would be omitted if I were to just burn them.  

So whats the current coin count?

10,330,663.13635124 are in existence ( as of writing this message )

How many coins are in public supply now?

10,330,663.13635124 (minus) 4,000,000 currently held by MTR/ToshiDesk Team (equals) 6,330,663.13635124 <- In public supply.

Please feel free to ask any and all questions, as I have no problem answering any of them.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks for the info dev
legendary
Community,

Development has taken longer than expected, but as we all say Rome wasn't built in a day.

I hope you can all see that I'm doing my best to keep this project afloat and I feel as if I'm doing a pretty good job at this.

MTR price does not reflect the blood, sweat, tears, and money going into this project on a day to day.

One of my developers is going to do a transfer from their Bittrex account to my personal Bittrex account.

The transfer amount is going to be 1,000,000 MTR.

This amount will be liquidated onto the MTR market.

Community this is a warning to get your orders in place if you wish to obtain a better cost average on your current MTR holdings.

Everyone has always asked for a warning, so this is your warning.

ETH is currently at its ATH USD wise, but has been taking a hit on the BTC side of the market.

I will use the BTC acquired from the liquidation of the 1M MTR to better my margins on Poloniex.

Please VOTE!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
MTR need some positive information.I am in for a long time just waiting to the moon!

Hello Camus,

Believe this is the first time I've seen you here.

Welcome.

Right now my development is burning through development hours knocking out a smooth data gathering, db storing process that works with ETNA time series services.

It's been a struggle, but we have been actively overcoming the bumps in the road to improve the framework and infrastructure as a whole day after day.

I post development updates pretty frequently and encourage you to get involved for more than a money/moon standpoint if you will.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
"Hmmm, so quick to be condescending. We spoke many of times,
and I clearly understand any and everything you've once said.
Given you my own examples in my own perspective,
and can very easily see what you're talking about."

I doubt it or you would already be doing it. (So clearly no condescending; just observation)

Our struggles may also be the different type of people we are.
I am a west coast person who is comfortable with team brainstorming
and crafting legs to those ideas.

I've noticed East Coasterners have little patience for that creative process.

You certainly don't have patience for that process;
and often get abrasive and insulting in an attempt to control it.

Hence my previous comment of not being able to work with you.

However I believe in you and the vision of Toshidesk.

You know I will not give away any more insight for free. (Except on Toshidesk)

However I want your team to get a handle on increasing your leverage quotient.
(It is essentially non-existent now)

"Why not be apart of the movement, instead of being a back seat driver?
... When I ask not help. Can you see why I'm not amused any more?"
Lets get this contract signed and put your words to the test.
Prove to me you can help, because you know what you're doing.
You speak a good game, but can you really be a game changer for us?

Case in point. You may not see it Rich but the method you dialog
is a "challenge and control" style as above. (Though this is pretty light.)

I suspect you don't even see it. I have experienced it from day one with you.
I also suspect that the environment of crypto perhaps needs this method
just to cut through the crap and get something done.

I was hoping you had another level; another style; once I had proven my capabilities.
It is flat out wearying to have to cut through that "style" with you to get to productive things.

No doubt you use that "style" to flush out the non productive time wasters.

This is the impass Rich. I won't tolerate the "challenge and control" turse abrasive leadership style
because it opposes the creative process of how I am wired.

I do however understand just why you do it and perhaps how it helps you get things done.

If you cannot grow your leadership style past it you will be your worst enemy if Toshidesk
grows to the degree where it interfaces with the real Fintec world.

My apologies for being long winded.
I do expect some turse, "challenge and control" response from you but hope you reflect
and grow your skill-sets to adapt to the differing environ of business personalities.

BTW - If I did not see value in you, the project, DC-Girl, MTR, Toshidesk etc. --- I would not bother with an effort here.

So I'm from the east coast, you're from the west cost.

I've spent a lot of time with you already.

Countless talks, chats, skypes, brainstorms, etc.

It comes to a point where I'm all talked out when it comes to the same this and that conversation.

I can't help that I don't like wasting time.

I can't help that the way I get things done goes against the way you like to take your time.

If I was a time taker and didn't get things done, ToshiDesk wouldn't be where it is today.

All I can tell you is if you want to work with me, work with me.

If you want to backseat driver there is going to be a time where I just put the window divider up, and just occasionally look at you in the rear view.

You said you don't want you ideas given away for free.

I mentioned you would be paid.

You agreed with the terms of compensation.

You mentioned you wanted a contract.

I followed with asking you you to present me one and the team and I would look at.

You said you wanted to talk with the team.

I got you in touch with my team, and they said they are waiting on your contract as well.

and THAT is where it stands.

I'm waiting for a contract from you to be presented.

Is that too much to ask for?

If so, we are just blowing smoke up eachothers rumps and I spent enough time doing that with you already.

I like our talks, and yes I push to make things happen...It's just the person I am.

I don't stop, don't quit, and have too much pride in my time to waste it.

Fair enough?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
"Hmmm, so quick to be condescending. We spoke many of times,
and I clearly understand any and everything you've once said.
Given you my own examples in my own perspective,
and can very easily see what you're talking about."

I doubt it or you would already be doing it. (So clearly no condescending; just observation)

Our struggles may also be the different type of people we are.
I am a west coast person who is comfortable with team brainstorming
and crafting legs to those ideas.

I've noticed East Coasterners have little patience for that creative process.

You certainly don't have patience for that process;
and often get abrasive and insulting in an attempt to control it.

Hence my previous comment of not being able to work with you.

However I believe in you and the vision of Toshidesk.

You know I will not give away any more insight for free. (Except on Toshidesk)

However I want your team to get a handle on increasing your leverage quotient.
(It is essentially non-existent now)

"Why not be apart of the movement, instead of being a back seat driver?
... When I ask not help. Can you see why I'm not amused any more?"

Case in point. You may not see it Rich but the method you dialog
is a "challenge and control" style as above. (Though this is pretty light.)

I suspect you don't even see it. I have experienced it from day one with you.
I also suspect that the environment of crypto perhaps needs this method
just to cut through the crap and get something done.

I was hoping you had another level; another style; once I had proven my capabilities.
It is flat out wearying to have to cut through that "style" with you to get to productive things.

No doubt you use that "style" to flush out the non productive time wasters.

This is the impass Rich. I won't tolerate the "challenge and control" turse abrasive leadership style
because it opposes the creative process of how I am wired.

I do however understand just why you do it and perhaps how it helps you get things done.

If you cannot grow your leadership style past it you will be your worst enemy if Toshidesk
grows to the degree where it interfaces with the real Fintec world.

My apologies for being long winded.
I do expect some turse, "challenge and control" response from you but hope you reflect
and grow your skill-sets to adapt to the differing environ of business personalities.

BTW - If I did not see value in you, the project, DC-Girl, MTR, Toshidesk etc. --- I would not bother with an effort here.

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
MTR need some positive information.I am in for a long time just waiting to the moon!
legendary
I can see having a local designer being an advantage but only really if you get custom orders.  I checked with a few online vendors to get my pricing,  mind you that is not a guarantee of the quality I just chose the morning St expensive options for the shirt and ink. Not waiting for the order is a nice advantage as well as not having to pre-order (for that price I needed to make a minimum order of 6 t-shirts).

You don't have to prove you can multitask to me,  I've been witness for long enough.  I was more concerned you were going to lean on this as a primary revenue stream to make progress and wanted to point out some concerns.

Glad you can see the advantages of having my own designer, studio, and supplier.

No need to order 6 of everything, people don't want 6, they want 1 or 2 max...with different designs.

I was never relying on T-Shirt sales as primary source of revenue.

Hope that was a joke ...lol

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Why did my master ranking numbers and standing get dumped on Toshidesk?

Hello George,

Sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused.

Allow me to explain.

When those votes were posted on your charts...I had a test vote account, and I was purposely adding many votes here and there to many different post to TEST the ranking system.

Had to make sure it worked.

There were charts that had 400+ VOTES on them George.

I locked down the voting system to 1 vote per user / per post.

Didn't need people having the ability to vote multiple times and manipulate the system.

To TEST the system, I had to manipulate the voting structure to make sure it worked and sorted ranking in real time.

Before the real launch the whole database will be wiped.

Everyone will start from scratch.

Nobody will have any lingering votes.

Do you follow me?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

That makes perfect sense. Just tell me when I can ad value to the site posting studies, research analysis etc.

Still wishing MTR was properly leveraged to max the value of ToshiDesk in a paired way
that would far exceed the velocity of MTR money beyond the 10% per Month inflation.
Very doable. Money begets Money.

This edge is needed to attract VC before the Currency Trading firms swoop in here and steal pole position with their Billion$.

Either way Toshidesk is still a possible winner and at the right time of the market evolution.
Risking being a Steven Rogers without the serum however.
At the critical competitive market transition where competition can swoop in.

This is why I'm creating other sources of revenue to offset the inflation Wink

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Doesn't seem like you understand still.
Revenue sources pale in comparison to maximizing leverage for gain, growth and acquisition.

A proper MTR pairing or multiple pairing layers offer multiple leverage layers.

Wish you understood man. I get it because I spent years on the inside of how it is done and deal structuring.

Hmmm, so quick to be condescending.

We spoke many of times, and I clearly understand any and everything you've once said.

Given you my own examples in my own perspective, and can very easily see what you're talking about.

Why not be apart of the movement, instead of being a back seat driver?

I'm doing things to plug the leak now.

You can sit there and tell me I need to do this, and do that....and then tell me you're the best at doing it, and when I ask not help.

Can you see why I'm not amused any more?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
crysx - I was one of the top 12 penny-stock traders in the world 1998-2001

I do a lot of things now. Still trade a lot.

Are you experienced t-shirt trader? We need one asap.
crysx - I was one of the top 12 penny-stock traders in the world 1998-2001

I do a lot of things now. Still trade a lot.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Hello George,

Allow me to explain.

When those votes were posted on your charts...I had a test vote account, and I was purposely adding many votes here and there to many different post to TEST the ranking system.

Didn't need people having the ability to vote multiple times and manipulate the system.

To TEST the system, I had to manipulate the voting structure to make sure it worked and sorted ranking in real time.

Do you follow me?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

That makes perfect sense. Just tell me when I can ad value to the site posting studies, research analysis etc.

Still wishing MTR was properly leveraged to max the value of ToshiDesk in a paired way
that would far exceed the velocity of MTR money beyond the 10% per Month inflation.

This edge is needed to attract VC before the Currency Trading firms swoop in here and steal pole position with their Billion$.

Either way Toshidesk is still a possible winner and at the right time of the market evolution.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Revenue sources pale in comparison to maximizing leverage for gain, growth and acquisition.

Wish you understood man. I get it because I spent years on the inside of how it is done and deal structuring.

what is it you actually do mate? ...

#crysx

Hello George,

Allow me to explain.

Do you follow me?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I can see having a local designer being an advantage but only really if you get custom orders.  I checked with a few online vendors to get my pricing,  mind you that is not a guarantee of the quality I just chose the morning St expensive options for the shirt and ink. Not waiting for the order is a nice advantage as well as not having to pre-order (for that price I needed to make a minimum order of 6 t-shirts).

You don't have to prove you can multitask to me,  I've been witness for long enough.  I was more concerned you were going to lean on this as a primary revenue stream to make progress and wanted to point out some concerns.
Pages:
Jump to: