Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 25. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 1092
Why did my master ranking numbers and standing get dumped on Toshidesk?

Hello George,

Sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused.

Allow me to explain.

When those votes were posted on your charts...I had a test vote account, and I was purposely adding many votes here and there to many different post to TEST the ranking system.

Had to make sure it worked.

There were charts that had 400+ VOTES on them George.

I locked down the voting system to 1 vote per user / per post.

Didn't need people having the ability to vote multiple times and manipulate the system.

To TEST the system, I had to manipulate the voting structure to make sure it worked and sorted ranking in real time.

Before the real launch the whole database will be wiped.

Everyone will start from scratch.

Nobody will have any lingering votes.

Do you follow me?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

That makes perfect sense. Just tell me when I can ad value to the site posting studies, research analysis etc.

Still wishing MTR was properly leveraged to max the value of ToshiDesk in a paired way
that would far exceed the velocity of MTR money beyond the 10% per Month inflation.
Very doable. Money begets Money.

This edge is needed to attract VC before the Currency Trading firms swoop in here and steal pole position with their Billion$.

Either way Toshidesk is still a possible winner and at the right time of the market evolution.
Risking being a Steven Rogers without the serum however.
At the critical competitive market transition where competition can swoop in.

This is why I'm creating other sources of revenue to offset the inflation Wink

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
The concept of bundling in MTR and sending out more material is interesting, but the pricing seems off. I can order 6 T-Shirts with the same logo online using the highest-quality t-shirts and ink for about 23$ and then shipping is about 10$. I also found a few places offering Ethereum-branded wear online around the same price point (Not counting any value on the MTR you plan to throw in on the deal).

My concern would be that any success would be short-lived since others can easily emulate, the local T-Shirt shop down the street will do a one color full t-shirt print front and back for about 15$. It also stands to take your focus away from Toshidesk and MTR unless you have help to handle this part if it does take off.

Hey inyereye,

I can see how other competition might seem like a better deal.

I'm confident in my sales abilities to make this happen either way.

So your telling me you can get 6 high quality T-Shirts, along with the logo designed and printed for $23 total with $10 shipping?

$3.83 per high quality shirt printed with design? Not including shipping.

Hmmm....Hard to believe boss, but if its true...send me your source and I will do a test order with them.

For 1, my design guy is a buddy of mine, and he is local..so I don't have to pay for shipping. I'm saving myself and the customer money.

2, I don't have to pay for design work, and I can do many different custom orders and test design prints within minutes of wanting to do so.

3, I don't have to order, then wait for shipping to come to me...Most places take 14-21 days to fulfill your order

4, We aren't using cheap screen printing ink that fades after 2-3 washes...We are using Vinyl Laminate, which is a lot better quality in color and durability.

5, My collection choices are very high quality, and I will offer refund/return policy for anyone not happy with their order.

I'm also giving free shipping within my price of $29.99.

The POLO's are what cost the most.

POLO's are about $23 a pop, not including the Vinyl Design.

I have so many other things I dab into on the day to day, and if you think t-shirt sales would knock me off my hustle...well then you're sadly mistaken.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Hello George,

Allow me to explain.

When those votes were posted on your charts...I had a test vote account, and I was purposely adding many votes here and there to many different post to TEST the ranking system.

Didn't need people having the ability to vote multiple times and manipulate the system.

To TEST the system, I had to manipulate the voting structure to make sure it worked and sorted ranking in real time.

Do you follow me?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

That makes perfect sense. Just tell me when I can ad value to the site posting studies, research analysis etc.

Still wishing MTR was properly leveraged to max the value of ToshiDesk in a paired way
that would far exceed the velocity of MTR money beyond the 10% per Month inflation.
Very doable. Money begets Money.

This edge is needed to attract VC before the Currency Trading firms swoop in here and steal pole position with their Billion$.

Either way Toshidesk is still a possible winner and at the right time of the market evolution.
Risking being a Steven Rogers without the serum however.
At the critical competitive market transition where competition can swoop in.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
The concept of bundling in MTR and sending out more material is interesting, but the pricing seems off. I can order 6 T-Shirts with the same logo online using the highest-quality t-shirts and ink for about 23$ and then shipping is about 10$. I also found a few places offering Ethereum-branded wear online around the same price point (Not counting any value on the MTR you plan to throw in on the deal).

My concern would be that any success would be short-lived since others can easily emulate, the local T-Shirt shop down the street will do a one color full t-shirt print front and back for about 15$. It also stands to take your focus away from Toshidesk and MTR unless you have help to handle this part if it does take off.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
This is all becoming a little bit strange to me. How did we end up selling ethereum shirts?

Should be obvious, MTR = Messy T-shirt Retail
legendary

Hello George,

Allow me to explain.

Do you follow me?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
This is all becoming a little bit strange to me. How did we end up selling ethereum shirts?

Hello,

Not so sure how its strange?

Its an opportunity to broaden the awareness of ToshiDesk and MTR at the same time.

Each shirt sold will get customer free MTR.

Each shirt sold will get the customer a pamphlet explaining what ToshiDesk and MTR are.

Each shirt sold will add to the ToshiDesk development fund.

Each shirt sold will empower me to make daily purchases of MTR off market.

Many other reasons why I'm giving this a shot.

I'm making a name for myself in the Ethereum community, to strengthen my chances of being funded by the DAO for a marketing grant.

I'm testing out the demand, and will most likely start offering apparel for many top marketcap coins and communities.

Ethereum is the a $1.15 B market and no one is selling apparel.

If anything that is what's strange.

ToshiDesk is about building a community of traders and enthusiast

If you have some better ideas, please voice them.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1232
legendary
Hello Community,

Sneak Peak at what I'm doing on the ETHEREUM APPAREL side of things.

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/741351033415294976

Making a forum post over on the ETH Forums shortly.

Will begin selling ETH APPAREL to many exited people already in line.

What will I do with Proceeds?

Firstly I will donate $1 of every sale to children's charity ( TBD )

I will also put extra money into the development fund of ToshiDesk.

I will also begin to scoop up some MTR at these lower levels.

I have a few other things in mind, but that's a snippet of info for you all.

Here is an album of designs we came up with today: http://imgur.com/a/d08Jj

Few shots of my buddies design studio

Going to be selling this style of apparel for $29.99 per item --- WITH FREE US SHIPPING.

ESCROW WILL BE USED UNTIL MY SELLERS REPUTATION IS EARNED AROUND HERE.

If ETH APPAREL SALES TAKE OFF MTR APPAREL IS NEXT!!!

If you want to be a customer, send me a message with your size and style and I will go ahead and send you and ETH and BTC address for you to make payment, and send item out to you USPS.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Hello Community,

Currently doing some mild marketing across the board with ToshiDesk and a few other ventures.

First off, lets talk about a revenue option I'm currently exploring.

ETH APPAREL is yet to be explored, and I'm going to make it happen.

It seems to be a hit, and I'm working on launching the site pretty soon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/4nbzip/if_you_could_order_some_ethereum_apparel_which/

LETS VOTE ON WHICH STYLES AND SIZES WE WOULD ORDER!

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll716475xEa404BB6-29

Looking to spread the word with simple resources and connections I have.

One way of course is providing high quality T-Shirts and Polo's with Ethereum logo and lettering.

I would take on the inventory if I had a decent idea of the demand.

Sizes?

S/M/L/XL/XXL

Colors?

White/Black/Royal/Navy/Red/Sport Grey/Maroon/Purple/Ash/Orange/Lt Blue/Kelly Green/Sand/Forest Green/Light Pink

Logo Preference?

1 - https://www.ethereum.org/images/logos/ETHEREUM-ICON_Black.png

2 - https://www.ethereum.org/images/logos/ETHEREUM-LOGO_PORTRAIT_Black_small.png

3 - https://www.ethereum.org/images/logos/ETHEREUM-LOGO_LANDSCAPE_Black.png

So to better help me get a jump on this...if we as a community will VOTE, that would be greatly appreciated.

The poll can't account for color, so if you will all voice your color preferences here, that would be an even bigger help.

I would be able to take payment in ETH or BTC, and all sales will be handled safely with ESCROW.

Shipping would be included in the price of $29.99 and could be paid in ETH or BTC.

Feedback appreciated!

I will do a service for ETH first and then start to explore other options for other coin communities based on demand.

What will I do when I ship the shirts out?

Well I will include a ToshiDesk and MTR Pamphlet explaining everything about the community and the ToshiDesk Social Trading Eco System I'm trying to develop.

Simple and effective.

Next...

I've been marketing ToshiDesk today and speaking with a lot of people about it.

See here.

Making friends and speaking about crypto is what I like to do, so thats why I created ToshiDesk.

Next...

Been working with ETNA some more today. Great update I received based on our new process we've built to handle the issues we were having with things. ( See previous updates )

Today one of my ETNA devs told me this:

So this is very good news, we are making improvements and advancements daily as you can see.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

[email protected]
www.ToshiDesk.com
http://toshidesk.etnasoft.us/User/LogOn
www.ToshiTalk.com
https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmtrmastertradercoin104mtoshidesk-llcetna-partnership-954240
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Look to this pic dont trust this guy

This pic is probably fake, just like Rich Territo identity. Full and verified data will be gathered and released soon, investors (= not sockpuppets and not shills) are discussing details. Kaboom!

legendary

how many millions premine you sell  Huh Huh

Community,

So this is whats happening with the premine.

I have sent 2.5 M to one of my main developers. ( If you are a true follower, you know who this person is )

I have sent 1.5 M to myself.

The rest of the total amount of MTR premine has been liquidated on the market flat out.

Number of reasons I did this.

1) Get EVERYONE out of their horrible cost averages. - Basically giving people their money back the best way I can foresee possible.
2) Increase the amount of MTR holders. - Hoping this increases trading activity and general awareness of what MTR is.
3) MTR marketcap will now be more legitimate on Coinmarketcap.com - With all coins accept 4M MTR being held from general population.
4) Just wanted to get rid of the premine fairly, instead of burning it...The positives above would be omitted if I were to just burn them.  

So whats the current coin count?

10,330,663.13635124 are in existence ( as of writing this message )

How many coins are in public supply now?

10,330,663.13635124 (minus) 4,000,000 currently held by MTR/ToshiDesk Team (equals) 6,330,663.13635124 <- In public supply.

Please feel free to ask any and all questions, as I have no problem answering any of them.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
legendary
Community,

Working on my Pitch Deck...

Any good writers out there to help me clean this up?

Advantages of Social Trading

Social trading has been welcomed by many especially novice traders over the last couple of years. It is a form of trading that has enabled some traders to improve their trading profits by significant levels especially those that copied trades of recommended traders.

One of the biggest benefits of social trading is that traders do not require any trading experience to do it. Take for instance ZuluTrade which auto selects a portfolio of trades for traders. All that is required is to identify a trader with a good win-rate ratio and you are most likely to profit.

Or E-Toro...

Social trading has the potential of shortening a trader’s learning curve. A trader can be transformed from novice to experienced trader. Rather than attend courses and seminars which do not deliver all the trader needs to learn in the few hours that such interaction takes place, social trading provides an opportunity for novice traders to follow the lead traders, copy their trades, and interact with the lead traders to understand why certain positions have been taken. It is simply a question of watch, copy, ask questions and learn. It is far better than autotrading, which is the precursor to social trading.

Unlike trade alert services where the subscriber to the service simply follows the trade alerts like a robot with very little personal interaction between the trade alert provider and the subscriber, social trading is a more personalized approach to the concept of trading in a community.

Additionally, Social Trading takes emotion out of the equation thereby reducing trading risk associated with psychological inclinations.

Social Trading also helps traders share experiences via the various social platforms, such as forums, community websites and blogs, as well as, via comments sections.

Why not help bring a platform like this to crypto?

I think the idea is pretty solid if you ask me.

Based upon the crypto market topping $11,000,000,000 recently and the fact that I'm capturing 10-20 extra users a week via Social Media, the idea has legs.

Maybe I need to change my pitch a bit, that's something I know I can work on.

Anymore input would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Rich T.

[email protected]
www.ToshiDesk.com1
http://toshidesk.etnasoft.us/User/LogOn
www.ToshiTalk.com
https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=9542401
legendary
Community,

Why did I hedge the dead weight premine on a good opprotunity?

Well, for a number of reasons.

I've explained many...

Why not show you better than tell you.

Take a look at what people are talking with me about my post on ETHTRADER. ( MOST ACTIVE - MOST COMMENTS RIGHT NOW )

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/4n10nn/eth_gaining_traction_what_do_you_guys_think_eth/

Now take a look at the ETH Chart Patterns.

Do you see what I see?

If this works out I'm the dev that used his premine the best way possible to date.

I had a clear plan, and executed.

I sold off before BTC rise, literally 2-3 days before the HUGE rise.

Some big traders noticed on twitter:

https://twitter.com/ThisIsNuse/status/736070218959577089

#1stMover

Some call it a gamble, I call it a move worth taking to better the future funding of ToshiDesk and MTR.

When I complete my Pitch Deck for VC's with a real story like this beginning to end...I WILL get funding.

Underdogs always win.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages:
Jump to: