Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 3. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I told you guys he is nothing but a scammer Tongue

He made some very poor choices along the way, e.g. the premine dump. The concept itself had potential.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
RIP

That's why I sold 350k a week ago, it's gone now from trex.

Me too dead project, time to move on. No trust in Mastertrader anymore..........
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

a lot of work is being done for the cwi-ecosystem - especially in the granite ( grn ) coin and coding field ...

im still interested in acquiring the mtr projects - but just dont have the funds upfront ...

if a deal is still available on the table - then i would be interested in discussing further - but ALL the funds we have are currently in the cwi ecosystem we are building ...

@mt777 - let me know if you are still looking at placing some sort of life back into these projects mate ... you know im genuine - real - and honest ... so there will be no shafting of anything if anything can be struck ... BUT - please understand that IF there is a takeover to be had - it will done 'completely' ( as in ALL components are to be acquired ) and will be rebranded to the cwi-system standard ... then redevlopment will commence once its all finalized and we have full authority over it ...

as with anything - payment will always be the priority ... ive been in business for over 25years - and been an entrepreneur most of that time ... as with you - i have seen so many good idea die because timing and availability was always an issue ... if costing / payment is the issue currently - then we need to discuss what can be done ... otherwise - as with most projects - the equity within the projects will dwindle to almost nothing ... no matter how much money - time - or effort - you have put into it ...

thats how businesses die - and all your investment will die with it ...

if there is ANY form of negotiation further than 'deposit first' scenario - then we will have something to chat about - and breathe some life back into these projects ... if not - then im afraid there is not much else i can do on my end mate ...

sometimes you just have to bite the bullet - or lose it all ... or sell it to someone that has no interest in anything else but to make a quick profit from it all ...

i on the otherhand - actually see a good projects base - and can assimilate it into what we are doing ( and will release this year ) with granite and the cwi-ecosystem ...

tanx mate ... ill be around ...

#crysx
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
As far as i know the dev manager made money off mtr ? a lot of money, with a bunch of fake tidbits he can do anything
legendary
Activity: 1148
Well, silence sometimes does wonders... After some more thinking I realized my first comment on this page above was just useless trolling. Looks like I developed some bad habits while being here at Bitcointalk  Sad. And I understand your reply to me is a reply to a troll, so is the style and wording...

Don't get me wrong, my math above is still ok, and you are still a scammer, but useless attacks are.. well.. useless. And they cause just frustration, loss of time and some lost nerve cells, and gives nothing. So I am sorry. Get your thing done, I hope you could do something useful with your project. And I actually wish you do that (despite of my personal dislike of your behavior here in almost every aspect), because your perseverance and dedication shown is really worth something. Wish you good luck.

No more trolling here (from me, at least Smiley).

I wasn't trolling. No other exchange I am aware of trades MTR and a sell most likely won't cater to MTR being used as its a separate entity from Toshidesk. MTR was created to be used as a token system for Toshidesk but will the new developer keep it? Most likely not as it has a bad name and bad history attached to it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Well, silence sometimes does wonders... After some more thinking I realized my first comment on this discussion above was just useless trolling. Looks like I developed some bad habits while being here at Bitcointalk  Sad. And I understand your reply to me is a reply to a troll, so is the style and wording...

Don't get me wrong, my math above is still ok, and you are still a scammer, but useless attacks are.. well.. useless. And they cause just frustration, loss of time and some lost nerve cells, but give nothing in return. So I am sorry. Get your thing done, I hope you could do something useful with your project. And I actually wish you do that (despite of my personal dislike of your behavior here in almost every aspect), because your perseverance and dedication shown is really worth something. Wish you good luck.

No more trolling here (well, at least from me).
legendary
Heh Smiley

Nope, still feel the numbers are pulled out of... thin air probably Smiley
Crowdfunding money was nowhere around 12K. It was 9K actually, given the bitcoin price at that time.
But we all know you like exaggerating, thats ok. 25-30% surplus is not that bad, others do worse.

~some bullshit and name calling~
In reality 36 -37 BTC x $297 a coin within the first few weeks of March -2015 = Close to 11K.
~some more bullshit and childish name calling~

So you opened the charts and found the peak of Bitcoin price at that time, and found the way to stretch 8k to become 11k (12k was out of reach, but who cares). Well, a way to go.
Of course you have sold at the highest price available during the whole half-a-year period.  Roll Eyes
Oh, I forgot, you are the "master" trader, of course you did Roll Eyes

In reality you are more of a master of dirty manipulation and name calling, seasoned in battles with other trolls like you. Listening offenses is not my favorite way to spend time, even though getting them from a proven scammer is just ok. Note that in my previous messages I didn't call you names even once, while you managed to do that in every sentence above. Name calling is not a way to prove your point, remember.

In any case, I have no reason to continue this pointless argument, moreover in this childish way. Bye. You are free to spit some more poison my way, I will refrain from commenting, no need to put more garbage in this already polluted thread. Also the time is valuable, both mine and yours.
legendary
Activity: 1092
On a different note:
As it stands, I've put over $68,000 of my own money into ToshiDesk...and I'm currently unable to front further development costs

Putting $80,000 into this concept has taught me many things that are only going to help me on my next venture.

The number seems to be growing by 12K on bi-weekly basis Smiley. Strange accounting here...

Oh really, how about the crowdfunding cash?

Are you really that slow that you can't see that without trolling about it?

Crowdfunding BTC + My CASH = 80k +/-

Feel stupid now?

I know.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Heh Smiley

Crowdfunding money was nowhere around 12K. It was 9K actually, given the bitcoin price at that time.
But we all know you like exaggerating, thats ok. 25-30% surplus is not that bad, others do worse.

LMAO, I see you're trying to pull out a comeback for your stupidity out of thin air.

Let's do the right math for you buddy.

In reality 36 -37 BTC x $297 a coin within the first few weeks of March -2015 = Close to 11K.

Kick rocks fool.

Thanks for proving you're an idiot!

Not sure where you learned to do math or research but you're clearly wayyy off, and prove my case that you're a troll with no life or math skills.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
On a different note:
As it stands, I've put over $68,000 of my own money into ToshiDesk...and I'm currently unable to front further development costs

Putting $80,000 into this concept has taught me many things that are only going to help me on my next venture.

The number seems to be growing by 12K on bi-weekly basis Smiley. Strange accounting here...

Feel stupid now?

I know.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Heh Smiley

Crowdfunding money was nowhere around 12K. It was 9K actually, given the bitcoin price at that time ($240-260).
legendary
Hello Community,

I have been in contact with Bittrex.

Still working out the kinks.

Will keep you all updated.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Honestly, what difference will it make?

Well, it will make a load of difference.

MTR will still be traded on a credible exchange, and MTR will continue to mature in age.

History with this sort of niche market is important.

What I can prove to any investor is I've been actively funding this project for 2 years...and I've never given up or went ghost.

I can prove even when times get tough, I can stand my ground, keep my vision intact, and work through any and all issues as a good leader should.

I've never let anyone get in the way of my passion, and it would hurt to see MTR's only exchange delist us with a working proof of concept and active developer.

www.ToshiDesk.com is now back up and in working order.

Took it down for a few days as I migrated a few servers.

I'm still here, and never left.

Jc12345 - You've come and go as a supporter, and then a troll...left for a while, and when things got a bit rough..you came back to troll more...and look at you now...still here being a prick.

So cut it out please.

I'm also working on selling one of my Bitcoin / BTC Domains .

www.BTC----.com

Obviously, the full domain name isn't being mentioned, as I'm not sure if potential buyers would like to be kept private or not.

I can sell this domain on its own and completely take care of the final development tasks at hand.

Yes, I'd be able to fund ToshiDesk development moving forward, and have a great marketing budget to go the distance with.

Taking a look at this site - ( http://www.cryptonames.com/bitcoin-domain-sales )

I think my domain can sell for $250K no problem.

If I build out the site like ToshiDesk and CryptosCloset, and sell it as a working (marketplace) I'd prob fetch $500k or better.

BTC.com sold for $1m in Aug 2014.

I have Btc----.com

The most common noun (4 letters) follows "Btc" so with that being said, I can get what I'm envisioning no problems.

I always have an Ace in the hole fellas.

With the contacts I have - I can easily mimic a press release such as this one ( http://www.newsbtc.com/2014/06/11/domain-broker-selling-btccom/ )

I can explain that the proceeds from the sale of Btc----.com would empower the developer MT777 to continue development within his dev portfolio.

It's going to happen, sorry if you'd rather doubt me after 2+ years but you're going to be the ones looking funny if you do.

Troll all you want - I'm still here, and you are too!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Three versions:
1. Keeping the coin at Bittrex gives it a bit more value. The project is being sold now, so MTR tries the preserve the value of product until he sells it.
or
2. This message from MTR is just to give false hopes to people, so they put higher buy orders, so he can dump the remainder of the premine...
or
3. After some time MTR will tell Bittrex asked for some BTC to keep the listing, and if 'community' needs the coin at Bittrex, it needs to donate.

Which version do you think is appropriate?  Grin

On a different note:

Feel stupid now?

I know.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Three versions:
1. Keeping the coin at Bittrex gives it a bit more value. The project is being sold now, so MTR tries the preserve the value of product until he sells it.
or
2. This message from MTR is just to give false hopes to people, so they put higher buy orders, so he can dump the remainder of the premine...
or
3. After some time MTR will tell Bittrex asked for some BTC to keep the listing, and if 'community' needs the coin at Bittrex, it needs to donate.

Which version do you think is appropriate?  Grin

On a different note:

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Hello Community,

As you all have noticed, Bittrex has decided to ultimately remove MTR from their exchange.

The reason for this is removal is still under investigation.

Contacting Bittrex today and see what I can do as we have kept volume requirements met through the years.

I'll be upfront and say that ToshiDesk can still continue development if the community decided to pitch in to cover development cost.

That is the reality, developing a crypto currency with a real use case, costs REAL money.

Without real community support, its hard to promote a community powered platform.

ToshiDesk and CryptosCloset are currently for sale.

Community take over is also an option I'm putting on the table.

Contact me for more information.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages:
Jump to: