Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 4. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
When  delisted  it never comes back dev is gone that ...............................
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
It would be best for MTR to be delisted so that there is not a place for the remaining premine to be dumped like ttue dev did the previous time. Once there is delivery on the promises by the dev he can ask some exchange to list it again.
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
with the delisting announced, what is the hope for this project
according to what is discussed just on the previous page of the thread....?

thanks for the update
Activity: 44
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Market removal next week... No saving her this time around.

Is this a new policy from Bittrex? Removal without any prior warning to correct volume..? Anyone got an email from Bittrex concerning this policy change...?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Market removal next week... No saving her this time around.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Any news crysx? Would mind knowing the future of the project.

hi all ...

there is no real news that can be given right now ...

negotiations have taken place - and ultimately as with any business transaction - the bottom line will NOT be whether we have continued interest in the projects involved - but moreso the availability of funds to pay for all involved ... which we are struggling with currently ... especially at the beginning of the year when funds are thinnest ...

i have personally believed that the projects that mtr777 has created have been good solid ones - regardless of the mannerisms in which things were done and the community upsets ... this not to say i agree with any or all of the decisions made - it is to say that the projects and ideas that he has started are sound project ideas and ( unfortunately ) cost a great of cash / btc to create ... so far he has done a great job keeping everything afloat ...

times are changing and other priorities and interests have now taken place ... i believe that it would be a great waste of ideas and resources if these projects were sold - and just handed to the highest bidder ... especially if these 'new' owners do not have the interest of the projects in focus - or have the vested interest in the community and growth of such projects with only the sole focus of 'just' profits ...

once again though - we just do not have pockets deep enough to begin a takeover without mtr777 dipping into his pockets AGAIN - which will not happen ... hence the negotiations will continue and until funds come our way we cannot negotiate well ... we believe that these projects are worth continuing - and i personally believe that they should be seen to fruition and put into production ...

i highly doubt mtr777 will just hand his hard work over to 'just anyone' ...

integrity is something that i work with on a daily basis - will continue to do so - and have built ChainWorks Industries ( CWI ) on that philosophy ...

if there is a deal that is to be hatched to adopt these projects into cwi - then it shall be done ... until then - we will work on what we know how to do best and mtr777 will work on and do what he does best ...

never give up - always put in your best foot forward - and always do the best you can with all you have ...

#crysx
legendary
Any news crysx? Would mind knowing the future of the project.
Activity: 56
Hello Community,

Thread reopened.

I'm open to discussion.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

nice mate ...

tried to get you on skype earlier - but you werent on ...

sleep time for me now - after 0300 in the morning friday ...

lets have a chat regarding all that we discussed before - and about what you are selling currently ...

we may be able to come to some arrangement mate ...

#crysx

Keep the project alive crysx! And keep us updated.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello Community,

Thread reopened.

I'm open to discussion.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

nice mate ...

lets have a chat regarding all that we discussed before - and about what you are selling currently ...

#crysx

Sounds good Crysx.

Talk soon.

Willing to negotiate.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hello Community,

Thread reopened.

I'm open to discussion.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

nice mate ...

#crysx
legendary
Hello Community,

Thread reopened.

I'm open to discussion.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Any news on the developments Mastertrader?

Hello Community,

Happy New Year!

Developments have come to a halt, and I'm currently looking at a few different options.

As it stands, I've put over $68,000 of my own money into ToshiDesk...and I'm currently unable to front further development costs

I either need to sell the whole platform, CMS, Forums, source code, servers, etc for 20 BTC.

or...

Crowdfund additional funds to continue development.

I won't beat around the bush...I've ran out of personal funds to continue development, and I'm willing to pass things off for 20 BTC to someone that is willing to take it the distance.

I will say that this won't be my last stab at the crypto space, and I will keep the community updated with any further updates.

Thanks to all that have supported me through the thick and thin!

I will be back!

Interested parties looking to purchase ToshiDesk and all of its proprietary source code, framework, servers, hosting logins, etc - Please contact me via Bitcoin Talk message or email.

[email protected]

or

MasterTrader777 ( BitcoinTalk Handle )

Price : 20 BTC

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
legendary
Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts MTR!

Live chat support is now available on-site to MTR users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitchange-brand-new-coin-exchange-2016-launch-1725963

Please note that while we offer services with MTR, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

Guys, THIS IS A SCAM, do not use!! You have been warned, cheap HYIP scam.

Oh crap.

Sorry, had no idea.

Thanks for the warning!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
A Wound in Eternity

Live chat support is now available on-site to MTR users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitchange-brand-new-coin-exchange-2016-launch-1725963

Please note that while we offer services with MTR, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

Guys, THIS IS A SCAM, do not use!! You have been warned, cheap HYIP scam.
legendary

Wow!

Very cool!

Thanks for the addition!

I will try and check it out in a bit!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 56
How bout some Xmas news to intimate a Xmas pamp!!!

Its coming;)

You just wait.

Have to buy back all the cheap MTR I can from the dumpers.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Good deal!
Pages:
Jump to: